President Trump pardons Dinesh D'souza...goodbye Mr Obama's legacy

Time to change the Presidential pardon. Trump has abused it, turning it into a personal favor for criminals based on their political allegiance.

Typical Liberal thinking. You don't agree with it so we must abolish it - just like the electoral college.
1 gives the President king like powers, the other is a broken and obsolete electoral system. Pardons should not be spectacles handed out as political gifts to criminals
still waiting on your post bitching about obammy's communtes and pardons.
You did not mention any Obama pardons, trash ass poster.

Time to change the Presidential pardon. Trump has abused it, turning it into a personal favor for criminals based on their political allegiance.

Typical Liberal thinking. You don't agree with it so we must abolish it - just like the electoral college.
1 gives the President king like powers, the other is a broken and obsolete electoral system. Pardons should not be spectacles handed out as political gifts to criminals
so you think he didn't have any?

List of people granted executive clemency by Barack Obama - Wikipedia

"Obama holds the record for the largest single-day use of the clemency power, granting 330 commutations on January 19, 2017, his last full day in office.[5][6] He also has issued more commutations than the past thirteen presidents combined.[2][7]"

"Obama holds the record for the largest single-day use of the clemency power, granting 330 commutations on January 19, 2017, his last full day in office.[5][6] He also has issued more commutations than the past thirteen presidents combined.[2][7]"
Trash every time

Trash every time
hypocrite you are.

From what i know about the conviction, he should be rotting in a cell!

what you know ain't so.

D'Souza was jailed for political reasons by Smug Obama!

Actually the judge in the case didn't see it that way. The claims of political prosecution were proven wrong. D'Souza pleaded guilty to the offenses, because he was guilty beyond any doubt.

But remember this my friend. A bitch name Karma will be coming to town. We will be having this conversation again.

what you know ain't so.

Actually the judge in the case didn't see it that way. The claims of political prosecution were proven wrong. D'Souza pleaded guilty to the offenses, because he was guilty beyond any doubt.

But remember this my friend. A bitch name Karma will be coming to town. We will be having this conversation again.

Ainchu jus all tough and shit? A year from now you'll still be screaming ANY DAY NOW!!!!

what you know ain't so.

A little history on this piece of shit

Here's the wicked racist history of the political ally Donald Trump chose to pardon

what you know ain't so.

Ainchu jus all tough and shit? A year from now you'll still be screaming ANY DAY NOW!!!!

Oh no. I'm a patient man, that understands how the vague realities of life work. No timelines. But time didn't end when the orange assclown got elected. See you down the road.

what you know ain't so.

A little history on this piece of shit

Here's the wicked racist history of the political ally Donald Trump chose to pardon

O sure kos....a truly middle of the road hit site.

what you know ain't so.

Oh no. I'm a patient man, that understands how the vague realities of life work. No timelines. But time didn't end when the orange assclown got elected. See you down the road.

You were quite humorous election night skewsy ;)

"Dinesh was the subject of a political prosecution, brazenly targeted by the Obama administration bc of his political views. And he’s a powerful voice for freedom, systematically dismantling the lies of the Left—which is why they hate him. This is Justice."

Well said. D'Souza is deserving of a pardon. The contribution limit for individuals is WAAAAAY too low. A lot of us would contribute much more if we could do it legally.

Obama pardoned drug dealers. Where were you then? D’Sousa was a political prisoner. You guys abuse everything you're in charge of.

Obama pardoned drug dealers. Where were you then? D’Sousa was a political prisoner. You guys abuse everything you're in charge of.
D’Souza is an unapolegetic criminal, like the other people Trump has pardoned. Except for the dead black guy, that Trump would NEVER have pardoned had he still been alive

Neither Clinton, Bush or Obama pardoned their first two years in office. Trump is trashing the Justice Dept. not using any of the norms of process for the pardons. What he cannot do is use the pardon power to obstruct justice into an ongoing investigation against him, and he thinks he's going to be able to do that. Which is why they are pulling out all of the stops to get the investigation ended, and why Mueller isn't going to. And Dotard continues to twist in the wind, and these obvious political, and unseemly moves on his part will get him nothing. And Mueller and the SDNY both have those millions of drafts of evidence from Cohens phones and in two weeks a judge just ruled the prosecutors get all of it, including the contents of the shredding machine in his office, and ruled against Cohen dismissing evidence already obtained.

It's not going to be a nice summer for Dotard, and those midterms are just 5 months away with no end to the investigation in sight. Hope the magamites are happy with their big win.

folks don't go to jail for what Dinesh did, they only pay a fine.

Dinesh was jailed at the same time he was doing anti-Obama documentaries...

they put Dinesh locked in there with the worst criminals imaginable. there are no words to describe what he had to endure!

but now...thank to Trump...justice has been served!

“Obama would not have indicted me if I hadn’t made a film that deeply upset him.”

Obama didn’t indict him.

Forum List

Back