President Trump pardons Dinesh D'souza...goodbye Mr Obama's legacy

Time to change the Presidential pardon. Trump has abused it, turning it into a personal favor for criminals based on their political allegiance.

Typical Liberal thinking. You don't agree with it so we must abolish it - just like the electoral college.
1 gives the President king like powers, the other is a broken and obsolete electoral system. Pardons should not be spectacles handed out as political gifts to criminals

The electoral college is "obsolete"? Really? Can you explain to me why?

I am not a democrat. I think the clintons are a bunch of *****. Pretty sure you know this considering we have both been posting here for 6 years.. :rolleyes:
I just like accountability for everyone. Maybe thats the difference ;)

you're a RINO. voting for Pathetic Phil Bredesen over Marvelous Marsha Blackburn...

How he votes has zero to do with the desire to hold an individual accountable for their actions. Stop phoning in stupid retorts.

Why doesn’t the dotard call for legislation eliminating the laws on campaign financing?

Time to change the Presidential pardon. Trump has abused it, turning it into a personal favor for criminals based on their political allegiance.

Typical Liberal thinking. You don't agree with it so we must abolish it - just like the electoral college.
1 gives the President king like powers, the other is a broken and obsolete electoral system. Pardons should not be spectacles handed out as political gifts to criminals

The arguments have all been displayed many times. That’s not the topic of this thread.

D'Souza's only real crime was taking on the Dictator Hussein Obama. Honest folks know that.

The arguments have all been displayed many times. That’s not the topic of this thread.

It's OK. I've never seen you're explanation, and you brought it up. Really, tell me why you think the electoral college is obsolete. No need to google anything, just type a few sentences.

OH and look what else , it's no wonder why they tried to hang him D'Souza. lol

upload_2018-5-31_11-12-31.png

Infowars: D'Souza traces roots of Democratic Party to Hitler's Nazi Party - Dinesh D'Souza

"Obama is responsible for the gangsterization of politics. Jimmy Carter or the Bushes wouldn’t dream of targeting their political opponents" - Crooked Dinesh D'Souza

'gangsterization'

From what i know about the conviction, he should be rotting in a cell!
should Rosie be prosecuted?
Why wouldnt i think she should? They basically did the same thing..
no troll, just asking

I am pretty sure Rosie's infraction involved a lot less money

also, she did not create a phantom company to circumvent the law

her crimes are a lot less serious (roughly $5400 too much spread out to a few different candidates); she should be charged, but not at a felony level

D.S. was innocent in his understand of this. They prosecuted him for BS same with Martha Stuart.
He pleaded guilty to illegal campaign donations

Yeah buuuuut. :

Alex Jones is joined by political commentator, author and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza to explain what made America truly exceptional in world history and what could happen if it falls.

“I think what’s shocking to me is the way in which I see not just my case – if I look nationwide – the way in which the Obama administration has been recklessly circumventing the law, from the Defense of Marriage Act on through immigration, turning the blindfold to guys on their own side doing shocking things,” he said. “I mean, here’s Harry Reid diverting campaign finance funds to his granddaughter’s wedding and no investigation, no prosecution.”

“So this is a case where Lady Justice in the Obama administration has appeared to have taken the blindfold off and is kind of winking at her pals and has taken off after her enemies.”

Dinesh D’Souza Breaks His Silence Over Obama Persecution

AND IN THIS ARTICLE :

As for D’Souza, Gerald R. Molen, producer for “2016,” called the charges against D’Souza “the equivalent of prosecuting a political dissident in the Soviet Union for jaywalking.”

“Yes, jaywalking in the Soviet Union is a crime, but it’s a minor crime. The real point is that you are a political dissenter and the government wants to put you away,” he told WND.

“When Dinesh D’Souza can be prosecuted for making a movie,” he continued, “every American should ask themselves one question: ‘What will I do to preserve the First Amendment?'”

dave_weigel.jpg

Dave Weigel

Dave Weigel of the left-leaning website Slate, has labeled the whole question of whether Obama is exacting revenge a “Conspiracy of Dunces.” He told WND he doesn’t believe this case is about payback.

“The law is the law, and cases like these are usually settled,” Weigel said. “Yes, in general, it’s a problem that campaign finance law is so haphazardly enforced. But I don’t see the logic that would turn D’Souza’s actions, as reported in the indictment and described by his lawyer, into a conspiracy.”

Obama critics: D’Souza indictment is payback

no troll, just asking

her crimes are a lot less serious (roughly $5400 too much spread out to a few different candidates); she should be charged, but not at a felony level
I didnt know the details. Thanks

no troll, just asking

I didnt know the details. Thanks
Report: Rosie O'Donnell may have violated campaign finance laws

we have a new regime in America, the Trump Administration, that's going down a totalitarian path. WAKE UP AMERICA!

"It took a congressional committee 2 yrs to get my FBI file. What were the feds hiding? That I was flagged as a conservative critic of Obama!" - Crooked Dinesh D'Souza

still waiting on your post bitching about obammy's communtes and pardons.

Forum List

Back