President Trump pardons Dinesh D'souza...goodbye Mr Obama's legacy

Because you're only outraged when your party doesn't benefit from it.
I am not a democrat. I think the clintons are a bunch of *****. Pretty sure you know this considering we have both been posting here for 6 years.. :rolleyes:
I just like accountability for everyone. Maybe thats the difference ;)
Except there isn't accountability for everyone. Only Republicans, and I think you know that.

I am not a democrat. I think the clintons are a bunch of *****. Pretty sure you know this considering we have both been posting here for 6 years.. :rolleyes:
Except there isn't accountability for everyone. Only Republicans, and I think you know that.
Some perhaps. This one is getting pardoned ya know

Yep, and on the other side they don't even charge them, let alone send them to jail. Are you ok with that imbalance?

Time to change the Presidential pardon. Trump has abused it, turning it into a personal favor for criminals based on their political allegiance.
You mean Trump is freeing terrorists?
Are you stupid? Christ.
You forgot to answer my question, traitor.
Aww, poor snowflake :itsok:
Don't have pity on me. My man is president!
:itsok:

Can you say the one for Bergdahl?

Your turn, show your post that obammy should lose it.
Obama did not pardon Bergdahl, you piece of trash :itsok:
correct, but for Bergdahl, Taliban Five - Wikipedia

So again, post your outrage post.

how about Chelsea Manning. got one for him/her? pwned trash.
He didn’t pardon her either. You’re such a trash poster :itsok:
really you're going with that? :ack-1:

LOL:auiqs.jpg: trash pwned. still no post of outrage at obammy. still waiting.
Sorry, trash poster; better luck next time :itsok:
see got nothing. disingenuous as you are a leftist.

How does that make me a hypocrite?
Yep, and on the other side they don't even charge them, let alone send them to jail. Are you ok with that imbalance?
Nope fuck both of them.

Nope fuck both of them.
That's fine except like I said, only one of them gets fucked. When that changes I'll give a damn about a Republican being pardoned.

You can always tell who the idiots are when they bring up examples of the other side doing the same bad thing that their side just did in order to justify it.

If Trump does something stupid that Obama similarly did stupid before, guess what: both of them did something stupid, on behalf of us, the people that they should be working for! Why do you want people doing stupid shit in your name? You're the reason why our government has gone to shit, making excuses for your team doing bad/stupid/illegal shit because the other side did it as well, effectively giving both sides an unending pass for doing said bad/stupid/illegal shit.

It reminds me of my twin 5-year olds crying when one of them gets something that the other doesn't.

You can always tell who the idiots are when they bring up examples of the other side doing the same bad thing that their side just did in order to justify it.

If Trump does something stupid that Obama similarly did stupid before, guess what: both of them did something stupid, on behalf of us, the people that they should be working for! Why do you want people doing stupid shit in your name? You're the reason why our government has gone to shit, making excuses for your team doing bad/stupid/illegal shit because the other side did it as well, effectively giving both sides an unending pass for doing said bad/stupid/illegal shit.

It reminds me of my twin 5-year olds crying when one of them gets something that the other doesn't.
treat everyone equal and then you get an ear.

Forum List

Back