President Trump pardons Dinesh D'souza...goodbye Mr Obama's legacy

From what i know about the conviction, he should be rotting in a cell!

what you know ain't so.

D'Souza was jailed for political reasons by Smug Obama!
He broke campaign finance laws
When did we start enforcing those? other than for the common folk that is.

I can see it, if say You or I broke one of those laws, we'd be stuck under the jail and fed nasty tasting, maggot gruel for a few years, but the famous, politically well connected? For them breaking laws that the little people are forced to obey is not only encourage, it is rewarded.

D'Souza must have forgotten to tell the prosecutor that he is famous and politically connected or sumptin', well at least Daffy Don is fixing that black mark on our two tiered justice system's books.

Is that the same as saying you don't know anything about the conviction?
Didnt he get convicted for using straw donors in campaign donations? Pretty sure thats illegal, isnt it? I mean, he even pleaded guilty..

Plead guilty in 2014 for donating $20,000 to New York politician.
donating *illegally*

Didnt he get convicted for using straw donors in campaign donations? Pretty sure thats illegal, isnt it? I mean, he even pleaded guilty..

donating *illegally*

Exceeding the "legal" limit....just as Rosie O'Donnell did, with multiple candidates, in 2016(?).

donating *illegally*

Exceeding the "legal" limit....just as Rosie O'Donnell did, with multiple candidates, in 2016(?).
She should be jailed too.
So i assume you are ok with both breaking the law?

If rosie got arrested, how many of you here would support a pardon for her?

donating *illegally*
Spare us the moral outrage, hypocrite.
Chinese Illegally Donated to Bill Clinton Reelection Campaign. Media Downplayed. | National Review
Planned Parenthood Fined for Failing to Disclose Hillary Clinton Donations | National Review

donating *illegally*
Spare us the moral outrage, hypocrite.
Chinese Illegally Donated to Bill Clinton Reelection Campaign. Media Downplayed. | National Review
Planned Parenthood Fined for Failing to Disclose Hillary Clinton Donations | National Review
How does that make me a hypocrite?

Hey, Hillary skated for FAR worse and Dinesh even served time. Liberal hypocrites. Yea, I know, redundant.

donating *illegally*

She should be jailed too.
So i assume you are ok with both breaking the law?

Kinda feel the limit is rather low, $2700 may have been a good number 20 years ago. I'm with the law, in general, if both get the same punishment.

Kinda feel the limit is rather low, $2700 may have been a good number 20 years ago. I'm with the law, in general, if both get the same punishment.

Why is that? Do You figure politicians and their armies of campaign sycophants aren't milking the sheeple for enough cash already?

Personally I think candidates should be forced to use only their own resources for campaigning, this whole "campaign donation" racket that we're running here needs to be put out of business. ;)

Why is that? Do You figure politicians and their armies of campaign sycophants aren't milking the sheeple for enough cash already?

Personally I think candidates should be forced to use only their own resources for campaigning, this whole "campaign donation" racket that we're running here needs to be put out of business. ;)

I'm all for candidates using their own resources, but a little leery as to what their own resources means. What I'd rather see is the limit being raised, possibly doubled, and that limit applying to every one, including corporations, lobbyists, etc.

Forum List

Back