President Trump pardons Dinesh D'souza...goodbye Mr Obama's legacy

Kinda feel the limit is rather low, $2700 may have been a good number 20 years ago. I'm with the law, in general, if both get the same punishment.

Why is that? Do You figure politicians and their armies of campaign sycophants aren't milking the sheeple for enough cash already?

Personally I think candidates should be forced to use only their own resources for campaigning, this whole "campaign donation" racket that we're running here needs to be put out of business. ;)
Only rich people will be politicians?
Like it is now? Lol

From what i know about the conviction, he should be rotting in a cell!

Is that the same as saying you don't know anything about the conviction?
Didnt he get convicted for using straw donors in campaign donations? Pretty sure thats illegal, isnt it? I mean, he even pleaded guilty..

Plead guilty in 2014 for donating $20,000 to New York politician.
donating *illegally*

Exceeding the "legal" limit....just as Rosie O'Donnell did, with multiple candidates, in 2016(?).
And she should be prosecuted too. Don't you agree?

Kinda feel the limit is rather low, $2700 may have been a good number 20 years ago. I'm with the law, in general, if both get the same punishment.

Why is that? Do You figure politicians and their armies of campaign sycophants aren't milking the sheeple for enough cash already?

Personally I think candidates should be forced to use only their own resources for campaigning, this whole "campaign donation" racket that we're running here needs to be put out of business. ;)
Only rich people will be politicians?
The truly RICH aren't politicians and don't want to be, after all, why be a politician and put up with all the bullshit when you can just buy as many as you want? :D

Like it is now? Lol
Well at least forcing them to use their own resources to campaign saves the masses some coin and makes would be office holders put their own resources at risk, not to mention making a bit harder to buy politicians BEFORE they even get elected, at least the corruption machines on K Street and so forth will have to wait until after they're elected to buy them.

Didnt he get convicted for using straw donors in campaign donations? Pretty sure thats illegal, isnt it? I mean, he even pleaded guilty..

donating *illegally*
Spare us the moral outrage, hypocrite.
Chinese Illegally Donated to Bill Clinton Reelection Campaign. Media Downplayed. | National Review
Planned Parenthood Fined for Failing to Disclose Hillary Clinton Donations | National Review
How does that make me a hypocrite?
Because you're only outraged when your party doesn't benefit from it.

donating *illegally*

Exceeding the "legal" limit....just as Rosie O'Donnell did, with multiple candidates, in 2016(?).

Absolutely.

donating *illegally*
Chinese Illegally Donated to Bill Clinton Reelection Campaign. Media Downplayed. | National Review
Planned Parenthood Fined for Failing to Disclose Hillary Clinton Donations | National Review

Liberals have no problem with a police state, as long as they're the ones running it.

Obama is no longer president. Obama's greatest legacy was the economy he handed to Trump.
But don't worry, Trump is destroying that too. But instead of hurting Obama, it will only make him more missed by normal Americans.

donating *illegally*
I am not a democrat. I think the clintons are a bunch of *****. Pretty sure you know this considering we have both been posting here for 6 years.. :rolleyes:
I just like accountability for everyone. Maybe thats the difference ;)

I am not a democrat. I think the clintons are a bunch of *****. Pretty sure you know this considering we have both been posting here for 6 years.. :rolleyes:

you're a RINO. voting for Pathetic Phil Bredesen over Marvelous Marsha Blackburn...

donating *illegally*

why isn't she then?

you're a RINO. voting for Pathetic Phil Bredesen over Marvelous Marsha Blackburn...
Im not a republican, so i cant be a RINO lol
I havent voted yet! I still need to see if phil jumped on any bandwagons.

he spent time in jail. people who did the same have not. why not focus your anger at those not prosecuted and in jail to truly set the standard on how to deal with cheaters. I'm good with it. he spent time in jail. Rosie, nope. double standards. I'm so done with them. the left love em.

Time to change the Presidential pardon. Trump has abused it, turning it into a personal favor for criminals based on their political allegiance.

Seriously? Just Trump has abused it? You don't think that Carter, Reagan, Bush Clinton, Bush and Obama never abused it? LOL!! You are really funny.

Time to change the Presidential pardon. Trump has abused it, turning it into a personal favor for criminals based on their political allegiance.

Seriously? Just Trump has abused it? You don't think that Carter, Reagan, Bush Clinton, Bush and Obama never abused it? LOL!! You are really funny.
he's like, yeah that all is true, but now I'm tired of it.

he spent time in jail. people who did the same have not. why not focus your anger at those not prosecuted and in jail to truly set the standard on how to deal with cheaters. I'm good with it. he spent time in jail. Rosie, nope. double standards. I'm so done with them. the left love em.
Im not angry man. I just think pardons should be for people who deserve it. He admitted to bringing the law.
There are so many double standards in this country, i couldnt begin to count them.

Forum List

Back