President Trump pardons Dinesh D'souza...goodbye Mr Obama's legacy

Time to change the Presidential pardon. Trump has abused it, turning it into a personal favor for criminals based on their political allegiance.

Seriously? Just Trump has abused it? You don't think that Carter, Reagan, Bush Clinton, Bush and Obama never abused it? LOL!! You are really funny.
Who did Obama pardon for no other reason than that they support him as a politician?

I am not a democrat. I think the clintons are a bunch of *****. Pretty sure you know this considering we have both been posting here for 6 years.. :rolleyes:
I just like accountability for everyone. Maybe thats the difference ;)
he spent time in jail. people who did the same have not. why not focus your anger at those not prosecuted and in jail to truly set the standard on how to deal with cheaters. I'm good with it. he spent time in jail. Rosie, nope. double standards. I'm so done with them. the left love em.
Im not angry man. I just think pardons should be for people who deserve it. He admitted to bringing the law.
There are so many double standards in this country, i couldnt begin to count them.
yep, I'm tired of them. treat everyone equal, or let go those who were entrapped.

How does that make me a hypocrite?
Because you're only outraged when your party doesn't benefit from it.
I am not a democrat. I think the clintons are a bunch of *****. Pretty sure you know this considering we have both been posting here for 6 years.. :rolleyes:
he spent time in jail. people who did the same have not. why not focus your anger at those not prosecuted and in jail to truly set the standard on how to deal with cheaters. I'm good with it. he spent time in jail. Rosie, nope. double standards. I'm so done with them. the left love em.
Im not angry man. I just think pardons should be for people who deserve it. He admitted to bringing the law.
There are so many double standards in this country, i couldnt begin to count them.
yep, I'm tired of them. treat everyone equal, or let go those who were entrapped.

Liberal application of the law only flows one way, as evidenced by this thread

I haven't followed the Dinesh D'souza case all that much. But if Liberals are pissed off and Trump supporters are OK with it then it was most likely a fair decision all factors considered.

Time to change the Presidential pardon. Trump has abused it, turning it into a personal favor for criminals based on their political allegiance.

Seriously? Just Trump has abused it? You don't think that Carter, Reagan, Bush Clinton, Bush and Obama never abused it? LOL!! You are really funny.
he's like, yeah that all is true, but now I'm tired of it.
^ trash poster posts trash

so show me a post of you complaining about obammy's pardons. I'll wait.

And we'll see who pwns the trash.

Find one Obama pardoned for no other reason than being a well-known political ally, you piece of trash.

Find one Obama pardoned for no other reason than being a well-known political ally, you piece of trash.
Can you say the one for Bergdahl?

Your turn, show your post that obammy should lose it.

Obama did not pardon Bergdahl, you piece of trash :itsok:

this pardon wouldn't have happened without Lyin Ted Cruz. Dinesh singled Lyin Ted out and thanked him for his effort.

Dang, he didn’t ask you first? AWWW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Obama & his stooges tried to extinguish my American dream & destroy my faith in America. Thank you President Trump for restoring me" - Dick Dastardly Dinesh D'Souza

you're a RINO. voting for Pathetic Phil Bredesen over Marvelous Marsha Blackburn...

Naw. TN is no RINO....

… but he hopes that someday he'll be mistaken for one. :D

"Hot women prefer horny RINOs"

correct, but for Bergdahl, Taliban Five - Wikipedia

So again, post your outrage post.

how about Chelsea Manning. got one for him/her? pwned trash.

He didn’t pardon her either. You’re such a trash poster :itsok:

really you're going with that? :ack-1:

LOL:auiqs.jpg: trash pwned. still no post of outrage at obammy. still waiting.

really you're going with that? :ack-1:

LOL:auiqs.jpg: trash pwned. still no post of outrage at obammy. still waiting.
Sorry, trash poster; better luck next time :itsok:

Who did Obama pardon for no other reason than that they support him as a politician?

Go look at his pardons and more importantly the ones he failed to pardon, you can see politics all over them, just the way it has been for decades and decades, you are just upset because it is Trump, and I'm not in favor of this pardon at all. He needs to serve his time regardless of how light the sentence is.

Forum List

Back