President Trump Predicted This Economic Mess in 2020

What he said then, much of it has already come true.

Joe Biden si that wrong person in office.

Who TF couldn't predict what was on the way? All that spending that went on during Trump, then the covid BS.
No president could've countered what happened between 2021 and now. Simply because we have a president, not a chancellor.
The president doesn't have near as much control over the economy as people think.

Who TF couldn't predict what was on the way? All that spending that went on during Trump, then the covid BS.
No president could've countered what happened between 2021 and now. Simply because we have a president, not a chancellor.
The president doesn't have near as much control over the economy as people think.

Well speaking for myself. I’m making more money now than I was in 2020. I am back to paying more on my house payment every month. I made the minimum under Trump in 2020, and even had to get some out of savings. Savings is paid back and I’m paying more on my house to get it paid off faster.

Gas is back to about $3 a gallon. Much better than it was. Tolerable.

So economically speaking I like where we are at by comparison.

Trump gets little credit for being able to see what's coming and for how accurate he is. People focus on his personality and ego, and ignore his stats.

Even his seemingly mocking and off the cuff jabs are correct like when he said if he loses the last election it will be to the worst president in history.

Forum List

Back