President Trump Releases Beautiful Christmas Greeting Including the Biblical Story of the Birth of Jesus Christ (Something Biden is Incapable of)

So, that would be the red line?

Not this?

nypost.com › 2023/11/24 › newsTrump ripped 'so-called Christian' evangelicals as 'pieces of ...

Despite Trump’s defeat by Cruz in Iowa, the now-77-year-old scored convincing victories in the New Hampshire and South Carolina primaries as a springboard to the Republican nomination — and,...

Yes. You and your cohorts for decades calling us loons, terrorists and worse? Yes, much worse.

Deal with it or do not, I don't care. May you inherit and feel the absolute misery of the America you have created.

And lest you call that "unChristian", these sentiments are all over the Bible when it comes to the wicked. Believe that.

Yes. You and your cohorts for decades calling us loons, terrorists and worse? Yes, much worse.
You can believe what you want.
Perhaps "Christians" shouldn't try to lead others to join their church.
Maybe people wouldn't call you names.
Not directed at you............Just in general.
Deal with it or do not, I don't care. May you inherit and feel the absolute misery of the America you have created.
I didn't vote for Trump.
And lest you call that "unChristian", these sentiments are all over the Bible when it comes to the wicked. Believe that.
Sure...................

You can believe what you want.
Perhaps "Christians" shouldn't try to lead others to join their church.
Maybe people wouldn't call you names.
Not directed at you............Just in general.

I didn't vote for Trump.

Sure...................

"For the Lord laughs at the wicked, for He sees his day is coming...."--Psalm 37:13

"For the Lord laughs at the wicked, for He sees his day is coming...."--Psalm 37:13
Well, if that's true................................
I'm sure the lord is laughing at Trump and crying at the same time.
And the church leaders who gladly take every dime of their followers SS checks.

What a wonderful president Trump is. You can tell by his message his heart is filled with Jesus on this Christmas day. On the other hand, the Usurper's heart is filled with hate and Satan. He's incapable of delivering a message like Trump did today. May God bless President Trump.

Trump's actual Christmas message this year...posted at 1:38 am on Christmas morning.

Merry Christmas to all, including Crooked Joe Biden’s ONLY HOPE, Deranged Jack Smith, the out of control Lunatic who just hired outside attorneys, fresh from the SWAMP (unprecedented!), to help him with his poorly executed WITCH HUNT against “TRUMP” and “MAGA.” Included also are World Leaders, both good and bad, but none of which are as evil and “sick” as the THUGS we have inside our Country who, with their Open Borders, INFLATION, Afghanistan Surrender, Green New Scam, High Taxes, No Energy Independence, Woke Military, Russia/Ukraine, Israel/Iran, All Electric Car Lunacy, and so much more, are looking to destroy our once great USA. MAY THEY ROT IN HELL. AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

The best part of Trump's Christmas 2023 rant is that he calls himself out for surrendering to the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Mprj0Z5.jpg

Well, if that's true................................
I'm sure the lord is laughing at Trump and crying at the same time.
And the church leaders who gladly take every dime of their followers SS checks.

It's so funny, that you all are the most Puritanical of the Puritans. I mean, being given the information that God is righteous and will judge, your response is "LOOK HOW TERRIBLE TRUMP IS HE WILL SURELY SUFFER"

The very same judgmentalism you pretend to all hate. At least it's entertaining to watch

Forum List

Back