President Trump Reveals The Truth: I Didn’t Show any Secret Documents to Anyone, Those Were Articles

So! Who's to say the paperwork was being sorted so it could be stored.
You don’t handle classified materials like they found them … I realize you have a horse in this race … stick to known facts not what you are wishing for … look the man said he took them … Trump said they were his he said he had declassified them … all a lie …a attempt for him to redirect the thief of these documents … he’s scared as hell … he’s trying everything he can think of to redirect the charges … he’s failing at it … the guy keeps cutting his own throat … where he refuses to take his lawyers advice … his lawyer who quit him because he refuse to take his advice and turn the documents in … trump wanted to play the big shot … now he’s going to pay for it and trump has realized he is fucked …. So tire of you guys posting the what if or maybe it they are lying … where there is video after video of trump saying this shit of him taking them … and trump trying to talk his way out of this trouble he created and he alone.. The DOJ is just going their job and trump keeps making it so easy for them…

Last edited:
Jordan knows what he’s doing… he is making sound bites for right wing media. That’s all he has ever been… a mouthpiece to the far right. He plays the angry little troll on TV and then laughs his way to the bank

He is going to be just like Trey Gowdy and John Beiner. Will get a cushy board spot from a lobbyist or will get a show on cable news. After his book tour of course.

Politics is a cash game now
Well said …

I’ve been completely honest. Got nothing to hide. these people just hear a statement from Trump and believe it as truth and fact, it’s crazy. And then they rail against others for trusting a dishonest media. It’s the epitome of hypocrisy. Trump has proven himself to be completely dishonest. And you just try and distract from that fact by attacking the accuser. That’s a weak tactic
Nonsense. When you engage in your blazing generalities, you lose credibility.

Ndint trust our dishonest media. I recognize that Trump has lied periodically. I know for a fact that President Potaro lies almost all the time.

Your weak tactic is to deny that Trump being treated differently than Shrillary or Potato is a mere deflection. It’s not. It’s one of the main points. Our justice system is corrupted. There honestly is no other explanation.

Nonsense. When you engage in your blazing generalities, you lose credibility.

Ndint trust our dishonest media. I recognize that Trump has lied periodically. I know for a fact that President Potaro lies almost all the time.

Your weak tactic is to deny that Trump being treated differently than Shrillary or Potato is a mere deflection. It’s not. It’s one of the main points. Our justice system is corrupted. There honestly is no other explanation.
Why are you trying to bring up Hillary I believe you are speaking about trump … when I see this kind of behavior come from a trumpie tells you’re a joke at best… look trump in this last tv interview he admited only give some back and kept the rest … you try an mock Hillary and Biden because you are weak … and can’t come up with something good he has said that’s actually true ..so you try to change the subject hey look over here ignore trump behind his curtain…

Last edited:
Why are you trying to bring up Hillary I believe you are speaking about trump …
Again, for you in the thinking disabled category. The point remains: dual system of Justice. It’s unacceptable.
when I see this kind of behavior come from a trumpie tells you’re a joke at best…
Your dishonesty makes you worthless.

Trump lies more than periodically. Giving a watered down admission to his blatant dishonesty while trying to turn the tables onto Biden just shows how dishonest and agenda driven you are.

Why are you trying to bring up Hillary I believe you are speaking about trump … when I see this kind of behavior come from a trumpie tells you’re a joke at best… look trump in this last tv interview he admited only give some back and kept the rest … you try an mock Hillary and Biden because you are weak … and can’t come up with something good he has said that’s actually true ..so you try to change the subject hey look over here ignore trump behind his curtain…
It’s always a change of subject or insult assault with this guy. He acts like a child

Trump lies more than periodically.

So assholes such as you always claim.

But for some reason, assholes like you don’t notice lying from Potato which is perpetual.

You assholes also fail to take note of the fact that President Potato is unfit for Office.
Giving a watered down admission to his blatant dishonesty while trying to turn the tables onto Biden just shows how dishonest and agenda driven you are.
Zzzzz. Denying reality is our bag, Slacker.

So assholes such as you always claim.

But for some reason, assholes like you don’t notice lying from Potato which is perpetual.

You assholes also fail to take note of the fact that President Potato is unfit for Office.

Zzzzz. Denying reality is our bag, Slacker.
I claim it because it’s true. I see puppets like yourself that dismiss it or encourage it because you think it’s trolling the left. Bring up a Biden lie that you want to talk about and I’ll talk about it. That’s not the subject of this thread and you keep bringing up other people. That’s weak.

Re: question on if Don Trump is honest. Poster MMM says he is because some god told him:

God told me!
??????
Which God?
There are many.
How do you know it was a god?
Anybody's god?
How do you know it wasn't artificial intelligence?

Batter up, MMM.
Show the forum your gravitas.

Nope. You claim it because it’s what assholes like you wish to believe.

And you pussies always run away from acknowledging that Brandon is an overstate liar.
You're a victim of your own hyprocrisy. You can't pretend to care about Biden lying if you dismiss and excuses Trumps lying.

Trumps dishonesty is not in my head. It is apparent and overt in almost every speech and interview I hear from him.

I truly think you all just ignore it because you just see it as provoking the left and don't realize that it is pure hyperbole, lies and manipulation.

Biden does his political spin and he deserves to get called out for any dishonest statement that he makes. But why do you keep bringing up other people in a thread that is about Trump?

You're a victim of your own hyprocrisy. You can't pretend to care about Biden lying if you dismiss and excuses Trumps lying.
Trump has some issues. On like you scumbags, I can acknowledge his.

You troll shit libturds can never admit that President Potato is mentally unfit to serve.
Trumps dishonesty is not in my head. It is apparent and overt in almost every speech and interview I hear from him.
Nonsense. And where is this allegedly clear vision when it comes to Brandon’s ceaseless dishonesty?
I truly think you all just ignore it because you just see it as provoking the left and don't realize that it is pure hyperbole, lies and manipulation.

No. You don’t truly “think” ever.

Biden does his political spin and he deserves to get called out for any dishonest statement that he makes. But why do you keep bringing up other people in a thread that is about Trump?

Mostly because you asshole hypocrite liberoids only comment about Trump, but refuse to admit that Brandon is far worse.

Trump has some issues. On like you scumbags, I can acknowledge his.

You troll shit libturds can never admit that President Potato is mentally unfit to serve.

Nonsense. And where is this allegedly clear vision when it comes to Brandon’s ceaseless dishonesty?

No. You don’t truly “think” ever.

Mostly because you asshole hypocrite liberoids only comment about Trump, but refuse to admit that Brandon is far worse.
Biden has some issues... See that was easy. Whats this nonsense about me not being able to acknowledge that?

So this is your game... Yeah Trump has issues... Blast Biden, blame Hillary, talk about anything but Trump.

This thread is about Trump and look how hard you are trying to make it about Biden. It's hilarious.

Biden has some issues... See that was easy. Whats this nonsense about me not being able to acknowledge that?

Hey. I shamed you into at long last speaking a simple truth. 👍
So this is your game... Yeah Trump has issues... Blast Biden, blame Hillary, talk about anything but Trump.
You just don’t like having your bullshit exposed. Simple fix. Whine less and post honestly more. In your case, at all.
This thread is about Trump and look how hard you are trying to make it about Biden. It's hilarious.

This thread is only nominally about Trump. But it does invite comparisons. Whether you like it or not. Frankly, your constant pissing, maiming and groaning are just tiresome. Sack up — a lot. You urgently need it.

Just to annoy you, I will repeat something I noted (very much correctly) a few days back. The alleged “transcript” of what Trump said (as quoted or misquoted in the indictment) comes (a) with no assurance that the transcript was accurate and (b) completely without context.

You liberoid twits have no idea if Trump was holding any document which he hadn’t declassified and you don’t know if the other party could read even one word of whatever paper Trump may have had in his hand.

See? Being more fully on topic doesn’t assist you goobers at all. 👍😎

Hey. I shamed you into at long last speaking a simple truth. 👍

You just don’t like having your bullshit exposed. Simple fix. Whine less and post honestly more. In your case, at all.

This thread is only nominally about Trump. But it does invite comparisons. Whether you like it or not. Frankly, your constant pissing, maiming and groaning are just tiresome. Sack up — a lot. You urgently need it.

Just to annoy you, I will repeat something I noted (very much correctly) a few days back. The alleged “transcript” of what Trump said (as quoted or misquoted in the indictment) comes (a) with no assurance that the transcript was accurate and (b) completely without context.

You liberoid twits have no idea if Trump was holding any document which he hadn’t declassified and you don’t know if the other party could read even one word of whatever paper Trump may have had in his hand.

See? Being more fully on topic doesn’t assist you goobers at all. 👍😎
Its funny to hear you complain about others pissing and groaning when that's all you've done during this conversation. Brandon this... potatohead that, Biden is a liar, libs can't admit it... Waaaa waaaaa waaaaa.

Give me a break, you do exactly what you are trying to go after others for doing. Get a little perspective.

Correct, I have no idea what actually happened. I wasn't there. I'll wait and see what the evidence turns up. What amuses me and the reason I chimed into this thread was at the Trumptards that just believe everything that Trump says about the situation. I have no problem saying that I don't know what Trump was holding. There are many problems with anybody who claims to know based on some comments Trump made. Its just a good thing that you come to the rescue with all your Brandon talk! Get the conversation nice and watered down

President Trump reveals the truth. I expect Judge Eileen Cannon to dismiss this travesty of a case. It's been prosecutorial misconduct and overreach from the beginning.

Explains why the DOJ doesn't have the alleged document.

Funny, too, how the idiot squads of leftoids ignore the history of Smith and some of his team over their careers.

Its funny to hear you complain about others pissing and groaning when that's all you've done during this conversation. Brandon this... potatohead that, Biden is a liar, libs can't admit it... Waaaa waaaaa waaaaa.

Give me a break, you do exactly what you are trying to go after others for doing. Get a little perspective.
You may be dull and unable to post anything original, but you’re also just a moron and a pussy.

If it weren’t for lying, you couldn’t post anything. Gfy.

Forum List

Back