President Trump Reveals The Truth: I Didn’t Show any Secret Documents to Anyone, Those Were Articles

President Trump reveals the truth. I expect Judge Eileen Cannon to dismiss this travesty of a case. It's been prosecutorial misconduct and overreach from the beginning.

Why did judge cannon require laywers to get security clearances if Trump declassified all the documents?

President Trump reveals the truth. I expect Judge Eileen Cannon to dismiss this travesty of a case. It's been prosecutorial misconduct and overreach from the beginning.

Suuuuuure. The good news, those he showed whatever documents to will be able to testify in the trial as to what he really showed them.

Sorta like classified coversheets scattered all over the floor the FBI showed photos of were supposed to be actual classified...
How to show us you know nothing about classified materials without telling us you know nothing about classified materials. :heehee:

We were told that he said he showed documents to someone. The same people that claimed Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue. The same people that claimed Trump bragged that he grabbed women by the pussy. Why would you believe anything coming from those enemies?
Wait, what? You don't believe the orange sexual abuser didn't say he could shoot someone on 5th Ave? You don't believe he bragged that he grabbed women by the pussy?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

So what? He said the shooting thing in a campaign speech as hyperbole and humorous. The pussy grab comment was probably true and initiated by the women, the ones that throw themselves and uber rich men. They let the men do most anything.
Gaslighting us now? "It's just a joke"..............well, he was right, MAGAts would excuse anything including shooting someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave.

The orange sexual abuser IS your god.

Literally...

Trump-golden-statue-man-bows-down.jpg

I hope you realize he's lying his ass off ... this is funny that anybody would buy this bull shit interview ... i saw it he was back pedaling the whole time ....

No kidding?
So James Mattis is a Catholic Jew?
Who knew?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can we think that the DOJ also planted those articles?
I mean they are everywhere, all knowing, all powerful.
They probably even wrote those articles.
There's mischief afoot, I tell you.
Mischief!
absolutely not ... too many people at mat-a-largo have testified that they all saw them laying around his office and the closet he kept them in... so that bull shitter trump isn't going to float that lie either...

Nope! He was on the offensive. He made Bret look like a desperate housewife!
boy are you a dreamer no matter what Trump tried to do there are too many people who have testified that he has shown to him that they saw them laying all over his office ... the man is a full fledge liar and all he's doing was trying to save his ass ...

Forum List

Back