President Trump Reveals The Truth: I Didn’t Show any Secret Documents to Anyone, Those Were Articles

He didn’t say that they did, stupid.
Fb5VwWBWAAIKNvy.jpg

He didn't? Or are you just the stupid suckup everyone says you are?

Screenshot_20230619_225938_Samsung Internet.jpg

No kidding?
So James Mattis is a Catholic Jew?
Who knew?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can we think that the DOJ also planted those articles?
I mean they are everywhere, all knowing, all powerful.
They probably even wrote those articles.
There's mischief afoot, I tell you.
Mischief!

Let's check that out...

Who loves Mattis...???

Mattis commanded a Marine battalion during the First Gulf War and a Marine division during the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

In 2010, he was named to head the US Central Command. That gave him authority over troops in Iraq, where he helped develop a counterinsurgency approach before overseeing the US withdrawal, and Afghanistan, where he implemented a troop surge.

W trusted him in a leadership role for the "war on (exclusively anti israel "terror")" and he took it as far as Zionism wanted...

Then came Trump’s decision this week to declare victory over the Islamic State group in Syria and pull US troops out — which Mattis sees will leave a vacuum that could be filled by America’s enemies

The whole 911 crowd was against withdrawing from Syria - keep those troops there to protect THE ONLY COUNTRY THEY EVER CARED ABOUT = ISRAEL

"Mattis occasionally voiced his disagreement with certain Trump administration policies such as the withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal,[11] withdrawals of troops from Syria and Afghanistan,[12] and budget cuts hampering the ability to monitor the impacts of climate change."

Mad Dog loved "military" FUNDING for Global Warming... wow...

"On December 20, 2018, after failing to convince Trump to reconsider his decision to withdraw all American troops from Syria, Mattis announced his resignation effective the end of February 2019; after Mattis's resignation generated significant media coverage, Trump abruptly accelerated Mattis' departure date to January 1, 2019, stating that he had essentially fired Mattis"

In other words, keeping US troops near Israel mattered, nothing else did.

Promoted by homO 2010...

Mother's name Lucille Proulx = Jewish name?

"Mattis describes being presented with the location of Osama bin Laden in December 2001 and creating a plan to kill him that was never executed"

WOW, busted, didn't want to off Col Tim Osman, did want to off Pat Tillman and hate hoax it to AQ....

Zionist Fascist Traitor deluxe

Poster Faun.....don't mean to impertinently question you, but......but is that message ascribed to Trump & Truth Social real?
How do you know?

I ask that because......because it is nutso crazo and any man who would say such things under those circumstances is no leader. It is buffoonish.
I am convinced of that.
Absolutely.

FWIW

President Trump reveals the truth. I expect Judge Eileen Cannon to dismiss this travesty of a case. It's been prosecutorial misconduct and overreach from the beginning.

Why do you pretend to know what’s going on when you clearly don’t? You are not in the know. You repeat what you hear from trump and the media. Weak

Following up on my assertion of nutso-crazo, there was this in one of my online newsfeeds:

"Bret Baier spoke to Republican Party's 20204 front-runners on Monday, and Brit Hume was shocked at what he witnessed.

Hume began by congratulating his colleague for pushing back against Trump while also "letting him have his say."

But that was where the niceties ended.

"I will say a couple of things, one thing is his answer on the matters of the law seem to me to verge on incoherent," said Hume. "He seemed to be saying that the documents were really his and that he didn't give them back when he was requested to do so and when they were subpoenaed because, you know, he wasn't ready to because he hadn't sorted them and separated the classified information or whatever from his golf shirts, whatever he was saying."

----------------------------------

"Incoherent"!

Every interview that bloke gives seems to poke holes in any defense he musters,

IMHO

Poster Faun.....don't mean to impertinently question you, but......but is that message ascribed to Trump & Truth Social real?
How do you know?

I ask that because......because it is nutso crazo and any man who would say such things under those circumstances is no leader. It is buffoonish.
I am convinced of that.
Absolutely.

FWIW

Just tap on it to find out.

President Trump reveals the truth. I expect Judge Eileen Cannon to dismiss this travesty of a case. It's been prosecutorial misconduct and overreach from the beginning.

That was said by Trump early on too. The MSM at the time tried to make fun of Trump saving newspaper clippings, etc.

Following up on my assertion of nutso-crazo, there was this in one of my online newsfeeds:

"Bret Baier spoke to Republican Party's 20204 front-runners on Monday, and Brit Hume was shocked at what he witnessed.

Hume began by congratulating his colleague for pushing back against Trump while also "letting him have his say."

But that was where the niceties ended.

"I will say a couple of things, one thing is his answer on the matters of the law seem to me to verge on incoherent," said Hume. "He seemed to be saying that the documents were really his and that he didn't give them back when he was requested to do so and when they were subpoenaed because, you know, he wasn't ready to because he hadn't sorted them and separated the classified information or whatever from his golf shirts, whatever he was saying."

----------------------------------

"Incoherent"!

Every interview that bloke gives seems to poke holes in any defense he musters,

IMHO
Trump was saying he had possession of the boxes and that he was negotiating with NARA while sorting them. Hume does not like Trump.

So was he lying when he said he showed the documents to someone or is he lying now when he's saying he didn't?
We were told that he said he showed documents to someone. The same people that claimed Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue. The same people that claimed Trump bragged that he grabbed women by the pussy. Why would you believe anything coming from those enemies?

We were told that he said he showed documents to someone. The same people that claimed Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue. The same people that claimed Trump bragged that he grabbed women by the pussy. Why would you believe anything coming from those enemies?
Yeah, those 'someones' are usually 'unnamed sources' which is the 'source' for this fairy tale about Trump showing documents around.
A whole article based on 'unnamed sources' and aping everything the Democrat party and their MSM say about Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back