President Trump Reveals The Truth: I Didn’t Show any Secret Documents to Anyone, Those Were Articles

Prove they didn't. After all, they lied for years about a fake dossier. The FBI and DOJ can not longer be trusted.

But Donald Trump can be?

rotfl-gif.288736

We were told that he said he showed documents to someone. The same people that claimed Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue. The same people that claimed Trump bragged that he grabbed women by the pussy. Why would you believe anything coming from those enemies?
I heard what sounded like Trumps voice in regards to the grabbing women comment and all indications have been that it has been verified that it was him on the tape. In this case at least I heard the alleged comment myself.

I've seen the comment that he has alleged to have stated that he could shoot someone one 5th Ave and not lose any voters. To the best of my recollection, that has been verified as being attributed to him as well.

I read that Trump stated to someone that he shared one or more of the documents with individuals who have not been cleared to see them. To the best of my recollection, these details are included in the indictment and some of this information is electronic such as text, email, etc. and was obtained during the course of the government's investigation.

I trust electronic evidence because I understand it. A lot of the comments attributed to Trump are made by those close to him who would know and/or have first hand knowledge. Lastly Trump himself just doesn't seem to be able to keep his mouth shut.

With the exception of the government's investigation none of these sources are "enemies" unless you consider the free press an enemy while on the other hand, I don't consider the government looking into this case as malicious particularly since they've been very transparent about their investigation and actions and Trump has been all but daring them to come after him. It almost like he needs to keep up the drama in order allegedly show how "everyone is against me".

Isn't there a psychological term for people you believe that they're constantly being persecuted or does that just apply to those who haven't actually done anything wrong?

I heard what sounded like Trumps voice in regards to the grabbing women comment and all indications have been that it has been verified that it was him on the tape. In this case at least I heard the alleged comment myself.

I've seen the comment that he has alleged to have stated that he could shoot someone one 5th Ave and not lose any voters. To the best of my recollection, that has been verified as being attributed to him as well.

I read that Trump stated to someone that he shared one or more of the documents with individuals who have not been cleared to see them. To the best of my recollection, these details are included in the indictment and some of this information is electronic such as text, email, etc. and was obtained during the course of the government's investigation.

I trust electronic evidence because I understand it. A lot of the comments attributed to Trump are made by those close to him who would know and/or have first hand knowledge. Lastly Trump himself just doesn't seem to be able to keep his mouth shut.

With the exception of the government's investigation none of these sources are "enemies" unless you consider the free press an enemy while on the other hand, I don't consider the government looking into this case as malicious particularly since they've been very transparent about their investigation and actions and Trump has been all but daring them to come after him. It almost like he needs to keep up the drama in order allegedly show how "everyone is against me".

Isn't there a psychological term for people you believe that they're constantly being persecuted or does that just apply to those who haven't actually done anything wrong?
I wouldn't doubt that some women let uber rich men do most anything to them. Yeah he said that shooting comment but, it was in a larger context of what he was saying about the loyalty of his constituency. It was hyperbole, not uncommon for most politicians. You heard hearsay about Trump's documents and believed it. The MSM 'press' is no longer free, it parrots far left Democrat operatives. In short, you believe a fairy tale about a man who has committed no crime but is being presumed guilty by the same officials that tried to frame him with a fake dossier and 3 years of an investigation that found nothing.

We were told that he said he showed documents to someone. The same people that claimed Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue. The same people that claimed Trump bragged that he grabbed women by the pussy. Why would you believe anything coming from those enemies?
Evidently you're the only person who hasn't seen and heard these:

Now you know for sure. You're welcome.

Your understanding is wrong. In one instance what Trump actually said was " if you're a celebrity women will let you do anything to them. You can grab them by the pussy." It was certainly not an admission that he grabbed anyone.

In the second instance, Trump was addressing an editorial in the New York Post. " You know what they say. They say I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any support." It was not even an expression of his own opinion.

With lies and deliberate misstatements like these, the jacobin democrats have to go aways before I believe them.

Evidently you're the only person who hasn't seen and heard these:

Now you know for sure. You're welcome.

So what? He said the shooting thing in a campaign speech as hyperbole and humorous. The pussy grab comment was probably true and initiated by the women, the ones that throw themselves and uber rich men. They let the men do most anything.

So what? He said the shooting thing in a campaign speech as hyperbole and humorous. The pussy grab comment was probably true and initiated by the women, the ones that throw themselves and uber rich men. They let the men do most anything.
As you can see in the post you quoted, I was providing quotes for a Trumpster who didn't appear to believe they were said.

So, too bad. I don't expect you to hold Trump accountable for anything, ever, no matter what, period.

President Trump reveals the truth. I expect Judge Eileen Cannon to dismiss this travesty of a case. It's been prosecutorial misconduct and overreach from the beginning.

b22aafb4-f243-11e6-8a92-5a4126ffa8eb_1280x720.jpg

May 15 2017
President Donald Trump disclosed highly classified information to Russia’s foreign minister about a planned Islamic State operation, two U.S. officials said on Monday, plunging the White House into another controversy just months into Trump’s short tenure in office.

After Trump’s disclosure of the information, which one of the officials described as spontaneous, officials immediately called the CIA and the National Security Agency, both of which have agreements with a number of allied intelligence services around the world, and informed them what had happened.

While the president has the authority to disclose even the most highly classified information at will, in this case he did so without consulting the ally that provided it, which threatens to jeopardize a long-standing intelligence-sharing agreement, the U.S. officials said.

Trump Bars U.S. Press, but Not Russia's, at Meeting With ...​

1687249562771.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

May 10, 2017 — WASHINGTON — When President Trump met with top Russian officials in the Oval Office on Wednesday, White House officials barred reporters ...

I wouldn't doubt that some women let uber rich men do most anything to them. Yeah he said that shooting comment but, it was in a larger context of what he was saying about the loyalty of his constituency. It was hyperbole, not uncommon for most politicians. You heard hearsay about Trump's documents and believed it. The MSM 'press' is no longer free, it parrots far left Democrat operatives. In short, you believe a fairy tale about a man who has committed no crime but is being presumed guilty by the same officials that tried to frame him with a fake dossier and 3 years of an investigation that found nothing.
I have not "heard" hearsay when it comes to Trump. Most of what I know about him and upon which my opinion of him is based has come out of his own mouth.

What's the fairy tale you think I believe? I read the indictment, not all of it but enough to satisfy my curiosity as to the charges he's facing. And I've read enough investigative reports covering various types of offenses to be able to judge whether or not Trump is being "persecuted" or if there are actual grounds for the charges being brought forth by our government.

I am still flabbergasted by the continued cries of "but he hasn't committed any crimes" when the indictment spells out in exact detail the crimes of which he is accused, the relevant sections of the U.S. Code and even provides in part the evidence it's relying on to support its charges.

What would you do if someone took items from your home, your security footage shows them taking the items, you ask for them back, and instead of returning them, they lie, provide you with a few items but keep the bulk of them. If you send the police over to their home and they find and retrieve your items after arresting & charging the person who took them, you'd be fine with just letting that person out of jail without facing any charges as long as you got your items back?

he was negotiating with NARA while sorting them. Hume does not like Trump.
The problem with the 'negotiating' argument are the attempts to hide, to lie, to resist.
And, of course, the 'leakers', the insiders, the informants.
------------------------------------------------------

There are witnesses to the fact Trump kept classified documents and hid them
Ibid.
--------------------------------------------------

Sniffing Melania's dirty clothes no doubt.
Why would you post that?
Do you know something others do not?
How do you know it?
Or is your comment simply corrosive snark aimed at denigrating and dismissing law enforcement?
It is juvenile sex-fetish nonsense. IMO
------------------------------------------------

It was hyperbole,
Perhaps, but.....
But hyperbole should not always be dismissed or ignored. Often, it is a tell.
In this case, a tell on the disrespect towards his supporters......as in, they are stupid
enough to lemme shoot 'em publicly, and still be loyal.

Personally, and this may just be me, but......but someone telling me I'm stupid enough
to wait to be shot by him ain't my friend. Ain't anyone I want to follow.
But you be you, poster Leo.
----------------------------------------------

Your understanding is wrong. In one instance what Trump actually said was " if you're a celebrity women will let you do anything to them. You can grab them by the pussy." It was certainly not an admission that he grabbed anyone.

You realize not every woman "let" him do it. There's dozens who say they didn't "let" him and he has to pay $5 million to one of them.

In the second instance, Trump was addressing an editorial in the New York Post. " You know what they say. They say I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any support." It was not even an expression of his own opinion.

With lies and deliberate misstatements like these, the jacobin democrats have to go aways before I believe them.

It's adorable how you accuse others of lying and deliberate misstatements while YOU deliberately misquote him.

He didn't say, "they say I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue..." as you misquote. He said, "they say I have the most loyal people." And by "they," he meant the polls, not people actually "saying" anything. He then added his own analogy about "shooting someone," which is bizarrely and psychotically true. As you demonstrate.

Forum List

Back