President Trump Reveals The Truth: I Didn’t Show any Secret Documents to Anyone, Those Were Articles

President Trump reveals the truth. I expect Judge Eileen Cannon to dismiss this travesty of a case. It's been prosecutorial misconduct and overreach from the beginning.

Every time, Donald Trump gives an interview on television, he testifies on behalf of the prosecution in one of his legal trials. He admits everything in the charges.

The prosecutor doesn’t even have to present his case, all he has to do is to play clips of Trump’s interviews because he admits he’s done everything he’s being charged with.

Every time, Donald Trump gives an interview on television, he testifies on behalf of the prosecution in one of his legal trials. He admits everything in the charges.

The prosecutor doesn’t even have to present his case, all he has to do is to play clips of Trump’s interviews because he admits he’s done everything he’s being charged with.
Rubbish. Trump is just embellishing in these interviews.

Rubbish. Trump is just embellishing in these interviews.

“Embellishing”???? You mean he doesn’t really grab women by the pussy?

Trump has made it his life’s work to do anything that he wants to do because he believes that he’s special and he can get away with it. When you’re a star they “let” you do it.

Trump’s own employees have turned on him, including his lawyers.

Trump was convicted of sexually assaulting and abusing E. Jean Carroll based on his own deposition wherein he admitted to sexually assaulting women he finds attractive.

His defence was that he wasn’t attracted to her. She’s not “his type”. His whole tone and demeanour was odious, at best.

I also like his arms crossed, jaw set, angry glare at his accuser that every toddler caught in the act has used to try to bluff his way out of it.

You have no proof that Trump committed any crime.

Anyone who read his tweets while he was in the White House knows that he committed obstruction of justice, because it was right there in his Tweets. He was threatening, Michael Cohen’s family with prosecution, if Cohen cooperated with the Feds and testified against him.

He then tried to impress and Michael Cohen for writing a book about him. This is the very definition of “weaponization of the government against your enemies”.

The rest of the world has watched and wondered why Trump was allowed to get away with this shit for so long.

Just a question dude. Don’t need to throw a hissy fit. It was your choice to engage by avoiding the question.
False. It was my option to respond to your lack of honesty. So, stop your whimpering and sack up. Try honesty for a change. 👍

Ah, are we back to your weird left wing conspiracy theories about "dog whistles"? :laugh:
I've always wondered: Do maggots and slugs creep into the spave you leave, when you crawl out from under your rock. And if they do, is that how you feed yourelf during down times, when you crawl back?

False. It was my option to respond to your lack of honesty. So, stop your whimpering and sack up. Try honesty for a change. 👍
I’ve been completely honest. Got nothing to hide. these people just hear a statement from Trump and believe it as truth and fact, it’s crazy. And then they rail against others for trusting a dishonest media. It’s the epitome of hypocrisy. Trump has proven himself to be completely dishonest. And you just try and distract from that fact by attacking the accuser. That’s a weak tactic

Jim Jordan is a joke … he close his eyes when young boys were getting raped by his boss and we are suppose to take what he is saying is worth something … finally for the stupid people like you … now the DOJ by law can’t reveal any of their information to any house investigation… if the house is doing a investigation it’s up to the house to get their own information … the DOJ doesn’t answer to any subpoena … that’s why Jim Jordon is failing … he doesn’t know what he’s doing in this committee….

Jim Jordan is a joke … he close his eyes when young boys were getting raped by his boss and we are suppose to take what he is saying is worth something … finally for the stupid people like you … now the DOJ by law can’t reveal any of their information to any house investigation… if the house is doing a investigation it’s up to the house to get their own information … the DOJ doesn’t answer to any subpoena … that’s why Jim Jordon is failing … he doesn’t know what he’s doing in this committee….
Jordan knows what he’s doing… he is making sound bites for right wing media. That’s all he has ever been… a mouthpiece to the far right. He plays the angry little troll on TV and then laughs his way to the bank

He is going to be just like Trey Gowdy and John Beiner. Will get a cushy board spot from a lobbyist or will get a show on cable news. After his book tour of course.

Politics is a cash game now

Forum List

Back