President Trump Revokes Obama’s Transgender Bathroom Dictate

The self mocking continues.
upload_2017-2-23_12-27-9.png

Making our children safe again.

AP) — Transgender students on Wednesday lost federal protections that allowed them to use school bathrooms and locker rooms matching their gender identities, as the Trump administration stepped into a long-simmering national debate.

The administration came down on the side of states’ rights, lifting Obama-era federal guidelines that had been characterized by Republicans as an example of overreach.

Trump's pecker is so small, he barely qualifies as a man.

I suggest he use the women's restroom while wondering around the WH in his bathrobe.

AP) — Transgender students on Wednesday lost federal protections that allowed them to use school bathrooms and locker rooms matching their gender identities, as the Trump administration stepped into a long-simmering national debate.

The administration came down on the side of states’ rights, lifting Obama-era federal guidelines that had been characterized by Republicans as an example of overreach.

Trump's pecker is so small, he barely qualifies as a man.

I suggest he use the women's restroom while wondering around the WH in his bathrobe.
WhyIwon.jpg

Trump is trying to drag America back to the brutal primitivity of the mid 2010s when men couldn't use the same bathrooms as women!

I find it interesting that so many rightwing men are so keen to get the trannies back into the bathrooms THEY use.

What's that all about?
Why do you hate women and want perverts to be around when they drop trou? Are you a sexual predator in drag?

Come to NY and I'll tell you in person, little man.

Now there you are going all Laptop Bronson. Big tuff cyber dude, eh?

No wonder you need to choose your bathroom on a daily basis with a swish of your wrist. Too bad, the federal rule is gone - like your lime ostrich plumed hat in a high wind. LOL

Careful, she/he/it might scratch your eyes out.

You're kinda hung up on this whole bathroom thing, aren't ya?

Personally, I do my business and get the fuck out of there as quick as possible.

I don't look at it as a place to socialize and hookup.

To each his own, I guess ...

Personally, I do my business and get the fuck out of there as quick as possible.

You pedophiles initiated the issue. Time to shove you freaks back into the closet.

You pedophiles initiated the issue. Time to shove you freaks back into the closet.

No, no ...

... you're the one who associates toilets with sexual encounters ...

... so, that would kinda characterize you as the "freak" ...

... amirite??

It will be interesting to see some who have transitioned completely walking into the b-rooms of their original gender just like the laws say they should.

Most who have transitioned are still sexually attracted to the same gender they were attracted to before the transition.

So a dude who has ID schlong sliced and dice wanted women before and is attracted to women after as well.

Any wonder they would want in the woman's shower?

Geez.

Losing our freedoms one day at a time under President Putin.
If the states decided on Jim Crow laws they would have been effect decades later in the southern states.

It will be interesting to see some who have transitioned completely walking into the b-rooms of their original gender just like the laws say they should.

Most who have transitioned are still sexually attracted to the same gender they were attracted to before the transition.

So a dude who has ID schlong sliced and dice wanted women before and is attracted to women after as well.

Geez.
What a fucking idiot you are. And you go to forums and broadcast that lunacy? Ha ha ha ha

Geez.
What a fucking idiot you are. And you go to forums and broadcast that lunacy? Ha ha ha ha

^^^^^ Ironic, ain't it

But they do love da drama

Losing our freedoms one day at a time under President Putin.
If the states decided on Jim Crow laws they would have been effect decades later in the southern states.

Comparing Blacks with Trannies.

Can you smell the desperation?

The women's room filthy?

The women's room filthy?

Another connoissewer of the ambiance of the toilet?

Forum List

Back