President Trump savages Mexico at immigration roundtable

You got all of this from the President deporting illegals?

every human life is precious and priceless
Hitler? Charley Manson?

go rest. take a break. you stupid lunatic!
lol Having an emotional day today, are you?

actually watching a nice soccer match, but you can keep hallucinating!
And crying each time your team misses an opportunity. lol If the other seam defeats your team, are you going to say they savaged them and have no sense of decency?

"Mexico does nothing for us, they do nothing for us. Mexico talks, but they do nothing for us, especially at the border." Then, with NAFTA talks at critical juncture, throws in: "Certainly don’t help us much on trade."

also "We're taking people out of the country — you wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals." He says the U.S. has "the dumbest laws on immigration in the world."
Holy Jesus. What are we gonna do with this guy?

He's not entirely wrong, although he could have been more diplomatic about it. Mexico needs to be taken to task on immigration. They do nothing to help control the border. In fact, their government in the past have been actively caught encouraging their citizens to sneak into our country and send money back to their economy.

"Mexico does nothing for us, they do nothing for us. Mexico talks, but they do nothing for us, especially at the border." Then, with NAFTA talks at critical juncture, throws in: "Certainly don’t help us much on trade."

also "We're taking people out of the country — you wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals." He says the U.S. has "the dumbest laws on immigration in the world."

He's not entirely wrong, although he could have been more diplomatic about it. Mexico needs to be taken to task on immigration. They do nothing to help control the border. In fact, their government in the past have been actively caught encouraging their citizens to sneak into our country and send money back to their economy.
"You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals."
Yes, I would say he most certainly could have been more diplomatic about it. By the way, the farmers in America think NAFTA is quite nice the way it is. How many times is Trump going to kick farmers in the nuts by the time he's done putting America first?

"You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals."
Yes, I would say he most certainly could have been more diplomatic about it. By the way, the farmers in America think NAFTA is quite nice the way it is. How many times is Trump going to kick farmers in the nuts by the time he's done putting America first?
Do you mean the Mexicans wouldn't have to eat anymore if NAFTA is scrapped?

It is so refreshing to see an American tell the truth about Mexico. Trump makes me proud.
Then why does the moron-in-chief have some of his products manufactured in Mexico?

We all know why he and his family have products manufactured in China.

/----/ Re-elect him.

Trump: Undocumented Americans are animals but totally trust Kim Jong Un who guts his family members
Hey, stop that! We all know, because the moron-in-chief has told us so, that Kim Jong Un is a smart cookie and honorable.

A good place to start might be to listen to what he is saying and deciding point by point if he is right.
You want to link me to more of his words, I'll read them. I don't take any opinion too seriously, though, when it is couched in terms like "animals." That's kind of a dead give away that the speaker is not being fair minded. I honestly worry about Trump sometimes, lately. He's getting a little unhinged if you ask me.

A good place to start might be to listen to what he is saying and deciding point by point if he is right.
You want to link me to more of his words, I'll read them. I don't take any opinion too seriously, though, when it is couched in terms like "animals." That's kind of a dead give away that the speaker is not being fair minded. I honestly worry about Trump sometimes, lately. He's getting a little unhinged if you ask me.
In other words, you are so distracted by his style you are unable to consider what he is saying. Perhaps you should try harder.

In other words, you are so distracted by his style you are unable to consider what he is saying. Perhaps you should try harder.
That's not "style." That whole rant today was counterproductive, as well as embarrassing. I don't like illegal immigration either and it should be stopped. We don't have to be feral about it. Trump is foaming at the mouth over Mexico because they aren't as easy to run over as he thought they would be.

The President of the United States has no regard for human lives, families, or people. If you had ANY hope that decency still lived in this Administration, then shred it. Shred it right now. There is no decency.
You got all of this from the President deporting illegals?

every human life is precious and priceless
Hitler? Charley Manson?
All made in the image of God.

That's not "style." That whole rant today was counterproductive, as well as embarrassing. I don't like illegal immigration either and it should be stopped. We don't have to be feral about it. Trump is foaming at the mouth over Mexico because they aren't as easy to run over as he thought they would be.
Style aside, what the President said was in the vein as what the opponents of illegal immigration say. They consistently portray the illegals as peaceful industrious people who just want to work have and have what natural born Americans have, but never mention the gangs and drug trade or the very high crime rates in neighborhoods in which they live. The truth lies somewhere in between. Calling drug dealers and gang members animals is hardly feral, but calling the President on the US feral for saying they are animals perhaps is.

The President of the United States has no regard for human lives, families, or people. If you had ANY hope that decency still lived in this Administration, then shred it. Shred it right now. There is no decency.
There is, indeed, very little "decency" about this Administration; however,...

This does not manifest through its tough, sensible immigration enforcement policies.

It's really simple:

1. If you're here illegally, get the phukk out.

2. If you come in illegally, we will prosecute your a$$, then send you back home anyway, regardless of your familial status - your choice.

3. it's our country - not yours

4. in case of confusion, or any situation not covered otherwise, see (3).

Last edited:
Style aside, what the President said was in the vein as what the opponents of illegal immigration say. They consistently portray the illegals as peaceful industrious people who just want to work have and have what natural born Americans have, but never mention the gangs and drug trade or the very high crime rates in neighborhoods in which they live. The truth lies somewhere in between.
While it is true that opponents of immigration whine about immigrants being such industrious workers that lazy whites can't compete for jobs against them, while at the same time accusing them of not wanting to work and choosing crime and drugs instead. You would think from listening to the Right that there was no crime or drugs until the immigrants came, when in reality the crime and drugs were already in the neighborhoods and the immigrants just assimilated.

Style aside, what the President said was in the vein as what the opponents of illegal immigration say. They consistently portray the illegals as peaceful industrious people who just want to work have and have what natural born Americans have, but never mention the gangs and drug trade or the very high crime rates in neighborhoods in which they live. The truth lies somewhere in between.
While it is true that opponents of immigration whine about immigrants being such industrious workers that lazy whites can't compete for jobs against them, while at the same time accusing them of not wanting to work and choosing crime and drugs instead. You would think from listening to the Right that there was no crime or drugs until the immigrants came, when in reality the crime and drugs were already in the neighborhoods and the immigrants just assimilated.
Since they have been coming here for so many decades, how would you know what conditions were like in those neighborhoods before they came. And this is not just a right and left issue. The left was just as anti illegal immigrant when Clinton was president and Hillary was when she was in the Senate. The fact is even the ones that don't commit crimes are bad for America and bad for Americans; that's why we have immigration laws that exclude them. It's not like the Democrats now have had a life changing epiphany and no want to change our laws to allow all the poor and oppressed south of the border to come here;, no, they still claim they are opposed to illegal immigration but don't want to do anything about it because they are afraid to lose Hispanic votes.

link please

Forum List

Back