President Trump signs law which ensures that artists receive fair payment for the licensing of music

downloading is actually good for artists. buzzkill Donald!

The White House on Twitter

Okay basquebromance
Set up a system where musicians can consent to distribute for free
or can opt to receive royalties or commission.
Can't we set up where we have a choice of both?
that doesnt solve the problem. if i dont listen to every single rock and metal song ever released, i'm a failure at life. ive listened to every ZZ Top song at least once, same with Journey, AC/DC, etc

I wonder if anything more will happen for songwriters. I could be wrong, but the only way that they get money as of right now is when their work goes to radio.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Too bad the OP still doesn't believe in fucking LINKS to what the fuck he's babbling about.
there literally is a link to the official white house twitter page

Exactly. As I said you can't be bothered with links to the actual issue.

You haven't linked here to anything about any law, what it means or doesn't mean. All you linked to was a fucking White House TWEET.

Too bad the OP still doesn't believe in fucking LINKS to what the fuck he's babbling about.
It is only a link to Twitter it says nothing
the official white house twitter is not good enough for you. should trump personally shoot a video specifically addressed to you so that you believe me?!

Exactly. As I said you can't be bothered with links to the actual issue.
and you exclusively talk about links because you have nothing of substance to say on whatever matter is at hand

the official white house twitter is not good enough for you. should trump personally shoot a video specifically addressed to you so that you believe me?!

Nobody gives a flying friggety fuck what the White House fucking TWEETED. Anybody can TWEET anything they fucking want, it means nothing.

Dumbass.

It is not a link to white house Twitter

President Trump signs 'Save Our Seas Act' to address ocean pollution

bye bye

bye bye

Eighteen posts later, after being called out by multiple readers. And even then it's still a fucking VIDEO with no text.

Apparently you're trying to hide something.

/thread

bye bye

Eighteen posts later, after being called out by multiple readers. And even then it's still a fucking VIDEO with no text.

Apparently you're trying to hide something.

/thread
look up save our seas on google. there are 10 trillion links. we are done here

Forum List

Back