President Trump stabbed us all in the heart by reneging on his promise to build that doggone wall!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i feel like i got stabbed in the ass. Trump has mashed potatoes for brains. he doesnt deserve to be re-elected, my friends

i feel like i got stabbed in the ass. Trump has mashed potatoes for brains. he doesnt deserve to be re-elected, my friends

Trump doesn't care what you think. He believes that as long as he keeps his hard core supporters, that's enough. It took a perfect storm for him to luck into the presidency, but I doubt that will happen again.

Trump doesn't care what you think. He believes that as long as he keeps his hard core supporters, that's enough. It took a perfect storm for him to luck into the presidency, but I doubt that will happen again.

George W. Bush won his second term, so anything is possible...

I dont see how he has reneged .
Hes still in the process and has kept many of his campaign promises.

Dubya sucked, but Trump doesn't even measure up to Dubya's standards. It seems that Trump's goal, and the goal of his supporters is nothing more than to be an aggravating child.

Mexico isn't paying for a wall, and his promised healthcare that was to be cheaper, better, and cover everybody, regardless of their ability to pay hasn't even been attempted. Those were two of his top promises.

Yes indeed they were but we all should know no president can make 100 percent on them he has 2 more years by the way.

Mexico isn't paying for a wall, and his promised healthcare that was to be cheaper, better, and cover everybody, regardless of their ability to pay hasn't even been attempted. Those were two of his top promises.

Mexico CAN'T pay for a wall that isn't built. It WILL pay later. Healthcare reform will come by WORKING with Democrats-his own party sunk the ship on that one. We are used to seeing Trump move so fast, we forgot how slow government is.

Mexico CAN'T pay for a wall that isn't built. It WILL pay later. Healthcare reform will come by WORKING with Democrats-his own party sunk the ship on that one. We are used to seeing Trump move so fast, we forgot how slow government is.

That's not how it works. If he needs interim financing until Mexico's check clears, he should go to a bank. It's not our responsibility.

Dubya sucked, but Trump doesn't even measure up to Dubya's standards. It seems that Trump's goal, and the goal of his supporters is nothing more than to be an aggravating child.
W. went to a questionable war, started Homeland Security, the TSA, the Patriot Act and so much more fun. I voted for him the first time because he was supposed to be a man of morals and of faith. 9/11 changed a lot of things. And those agendas he and the congress passed are biting us on the azz now and will get much worse as the tyranny expands. Obama even made rules stricter and destabilized the middle east.

Trump will move fast when he's hauling ass headed for the Russian Embassy looking for asylum.

Yes, but in true Orwellian fashion, the tards will revise history.

"He promised to say Merry Christmas! Promise kept!"

Trump had two years with a Republican Congress and record high budgets to get his wall.

He failed.

That's not how it works. If he needs interim financing until Mexico's check clears, he should go to a bank. It's not our responsibility.
------------------------------- sure its your responsibility as protecting the border and keeping Diseased Invaders out of the USA is every REAL Americans responsibility Bulldog .

W. went to a questionable war, started Homeland Security, the TSA, the Patriot Act and so much more fun. I voted for him the first time because he was supposed to be a man of morals and of faith. 9/11 changed a lot of things. And those agendas he and the congress passed are biting us on the azz now and will get much worse as the tyranny expands. Obama even made rules stricter and destabilized the middle east.

That "morals and faith" scam fooled lots of people. Still does.

Forum List

Back