President Trump Stands, Salutes and Shakes Hands with EVERY (900+) Air Force Academy Graduate

Incredible! Saw it, this man is heaven sent. Thank you Lord. Amen! AND he just got off the plane from Japan! The stamina and strength in President Trump is really unbelievable. What better way to create pride and patriotism in these cadets? Could Hillary have done this? No! Her handlers would have been shoving her into the Scooby Van before the fifth graduate had crossed the stage. No ladies are gentleman, it's simple but amazing things like this that impresses normal Americans about him.

President Trump Stands, Salutes and Shakes Hands with EVERY Air Force Academy Graduate - OVER 900 Cadets (VIDEO)

So, when 'Private Bone Spurz' shook all 900 hands did he also make a personal apology with every hand shake, telling each graduate the he is sorry for draft dodging & for NOT serving?

As many times as Obama did, but that doesn't seem to upset you. I wonder if partisan politics has anything to do with it.

I guess that means you are giving Trump a pass for draft dodging.

Anymore? Yes, I also gave Clinton the same pass. What happened 50 years ago is irrelevant to me, time, people and circumstances change. You want to live in the 60's be my guest. Trump owes each and every grad a handshake and a lot more. Not a real issue for me.

Incredible! Saw it, this man is heaven sent. Thank you Lord. Amen! AND he just got off the plane from Japan! The stamina and strength in President Trump is really unbelievable. What better way to create pride and patriotism in these cadets? Could Hillary have done this? No! Her handlers would have been shoving her into the Scooby Van before the fifth graduate had crossed the stage. No ladies are gentleman, it's simple but amazing things like this that impresses normal Americans about him.

President Trump Stands, Salutes and Shakes Hands with EVERY Air Force Academy Graduate - OVER 900 Cadets (VIDEO)
Not bad for a germaphobe....He gets caught in yet another lie..
I'm sure he washed his hands afterwards. I would have too.

A true germaphobe could never touch one person's body...

A true germaphobe could never touch one person's body...
Did it ever Dawn on you he's overcome it?

I am glad to see a president honor service academy graduates.

This is what a commander-in-chief should do.

Obama did the same thing.

You guys hold Trump to the lowest of standards.

And Obama was 100% correct in doing so.

Of course. Why are we praising Trump like he's the only one to have ever done this?

The right is pathetic.

Both sides play this game and it is all just silly games to keep us entertained. They got it down to a science.

So, when 'Private Bone Spurz' shook all 900 hands did he also make a personal apology with every hand shake, telling each graduate the he is sorry for draft dodging & for NOT serving?

It was a military doctor that examined him and gave him his status.
His status also didn’t exempt him from the draft in times of war.

So how is that “draft dodging”?

Remind us how many years BJ Clinton, Hildabeast, and the Hussein served in the military.

Who was this 'military doctor', got a link to that?

Who do you think gives out the 1-Y rating? Not a civilian doctor.

FACT CHECK: Donald Trump's Draft Deferments

RIght, I figured you didn't know it was a private doctor who provided a letter to the draft board.

Donald Trump’s Draft Deferments: Four for College, One for Bad Feet

In an interview with The New York Times last month, Mr. Trump said the bone spurs had been “temporary” — a “minor” malady that had not had a meaningful impact on him. He said he had visited a doctor who provided him a letter for draft officials, who granted him the medical exemption. He could not remember the doctor’s name.

“I had a doctor that gave me a letter — a very strong letter on the heels,” Mr. Trump said in the interview.

The private doctor doesn’t give the status for the military. The military doctor still does his own examination and then provides the status.

Remind us how many years BJ Clinton, Hildabeast, and the Hussein served in the military.

RIght, I figured you didn't know it was a private doctor who provided a letter to the draft board.

In an interview with The New York Times last month, Mr. Trump said the bone spurs had been “temporary” — a “minor” malady that had not had a meaningful impact on him. He said he had visited a doctor who provided him a letter for draft officials, who granted him the medical exemption. He could not remember the doctor’s name.

“I had a doctor that gave me a letter — a very strong letter on the heels,” Mr. Trump said in the interview.

The private doctor doesn’t give the status for the military. The military doctor still does his own examination and then provides the status.

Not according to Trump. He submitted a letter from a doctor to the draft board. While he may have had a brief medical exam they more than likely took the letter at face value.

Not according to Trump. He submitted a letter from a doctor to the draft board. While he may have had a brief medical exam they more than likely took the letter at face value.

He did have a medical examination by a military doctor. The military doctor and/or the draft board determine the draft status, not the civilian doctor. So your narrative that he had a civilian doctor just gave him a “get out of the war” diagnosis is false. The military made the decision, if you have a problem with it, take it up with them.

Forum List

Back