President Trump: the African American President

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Dems lose another voting group

President Trump’s approval rating among blacks stood at 40% in a Rasmussen poll two days before Halloween. Rasmussen surveys are often friendlier to the president than those of other polling organizations, so critics are quick to dismiss them as outliers. In this instance, however, that could be a mistake

Opinion | Among Black Voters, Trump’s Popularity Inches Upward

trump black etc.jpg

President Trump is truly the first black president. :eusa_clap:

...and he doesn't even play the saxophone or snort cocaine, like the last two "first black" Presidents.

:banana:
Nope. He just actually keeps the promises Democrats have been making for 50 years.

I pray the Republicans can learn at the feat of this great president. I dont think for a minute they will though. They lack his spine

If there was ever any doubt of the insanity of trump supporters, this thread should end all that doubt. Last I heard, Trump support among black folk was a little below 7%.

...and he doesn't even play the saxophone or snort cocaine, like the last two "first black" Presidents.

Nope. He just actually keeps the promises Democrats have been making for 50 years.

I pray the Republicans can learn at the feat of this great president. I dont think for a minute they will though. They lack his spine

President Trump IS the spine of the GOP. The guy has single handedly bitch slapped the biased liberal media, called out lying punk Democrats in congress, dealt with China, Mexico, Canada on trade. Pulled our troops out of endless senseless wars. Trump has a Titanium spine!

President Trump IS the spine of the GOP. The guy has single handedly bitch slapped the biased liberal media, called out lying punk Democrats in congress, dealt with China, Mexico, Canada on trade. Pulled our troops out of endless senseless wars. Trump has a Titanium spine!

Look closer. That's just pewter with a little bit of that tacky gold paint smeared on it.

Dems lose another voting group

President Trump’s approval rating among blacks stood at 40% in a Rasmussen poll two days before Halloween. Rasmussen surveys are often friendlier to the president than those of other polling organizations, so critics are quick to dismiss them as outliers. In this instance, however, that could be a mistake

Opinion | Among Black Voters, Trump’s Popularity Inches Upward

Diga me Tonto ---- what other direction could it possibly inch?

Again recalls when Rump was running for a POTUS nomination at the same time David Dookey was running for Louisiana Senator, and Dookey had more black support than Rump did.

Think about that --- imagine a KLAN GUY has more black support than you do.

Fortunately so does most of the human race.

If there was ever any doubt of the insanity of trump supporters, this thread should end all that doubt. Last I heard, Trump support among black folk was a little below 7%.
1A3A25DD-9ABA-4F96-B761-34332BB7BA8D.jpeg
Please don’t attack them! Leave them be democrats! No lynching!

View attachment 291605 Please don’t attack them! Leave them be democrats! No lynching!

Those are the same 12 black people that appear in every article about blacks supporting Trump. They must have massive frequent flyer miles from going all over the country to be photographed together.

Look closer. That's just pewter with a little bit of that tacky gold paint smeared on it.
He's got you crapping yourselves

View attachment 291605 Please don’t attack them! Leave them be democrats! No lynching!

Those are the same 12 black people that appear in every article about blacks supporting Trump. They must have massive frequent flyer miles from going all over the country to be photographed together.
40 percent. You're losing your grip on the minorities

He's got you crapping yourselves

I know that is your hope, but nothing like that yet.

40 percent. You're losing your grip on the minorities

Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

He ( Trump ) is polling higher than Mayor Pete then...

He ( Trump ) is polling higher than Mayor Pete then...

And?

Just saying when you are at Zero like Pete and do worse than Trump when polling with the Black community, well that is really bad!

I can't say I disagree. How does that effect me?

Forum List

Back