President Trump tweets, "We can use a little global warming around here!"

'
As usual, humans have dawdled and lied to themselves. Beyond the political trivialities, the raw facts emerge: we are all doomed. May the Fat Earth Goddess have mercy on our souls.

Point of No Return for the Arctic Climate?

37799355665_cfe13872d7_b.jpg

Snow is a thing of the past, amiright?

AGW: it's cold, that's weather. it's hot, that's global warming
Deniers: It's hot; that's weather. It's cold; that disproves GW.

Altered data + flawed computer models + "warming stored in the deep ocean" = global warming.

yeah, I'm not seeing any science there either
When I said "Deniers: It's hot; that's weather. It's cold; that disproves GW."
I was referring to the level of intelligence on this thread, and how deniers think. I already know you don't see nor understand science.

can you please show us the data set of deep ocean from 1880 to 1940? No, you can't

moreover please explain the heat transfer involved in moving from the atmosphere to the deep ocean

ā€˜Wrong againā€™: The Weather Channel calls out Trumpā€™s scientifically illiterate climate change take
President Donald Trump drew eye rolls from across the scientific community this week when he suggested that climate change was a hoax because it happened to be cold outside.

Lefties and their fanatical religion...

"Belief isnā€™t science."
"...Scienceā„¢! No, not testable hypotheses and well-constructed experiments. Scienceā„¢! You know, like gay rights and abortion and global redistributionism and dying polar bears ā€™nā€™ stuff. Leading the charge.....eminent scientific revolutionary Bill Nye the Science Guy, a mechanical-engineering-degree holder who got famous as a childrenā€™s television presenter."

Read more at: Science vs. Scienceā„¢!

View attachment 168688
Early life
Nye was born on November 27, 1955,[8][9] in Washington, D.C., to Jacqueline Jenkins-Nye (nĆ©e Jenkins; 1921ā€“2000), a codebreaker during World War II, and Edwin Darby "Ned" Nye (1917ā€“1997), also a World War II veteran, whose experience without electricity in a Japanese prisoner-of-war camp led him to become a sundial enthusiast.[10][11][12] Jenkins-Nye was among a small elite group of young women known as "Goucher girls" whom the Navy had enlisted to help crack the codes that were used by the Japanese and German military. "She wasn't Rosie the Riveter, she was Rosie the Top-Secret Code Breaker," Nye recalls. "People would ask her what she did during World War II and she'd say, 'I can't talk about it, ha ha ha!'"[13]

After attending Lafayette Elementary and Alice Deal Junior High in the city, he was accepted to the private Sidwell Friends School on a partial scholarship and graduated in 1973.[14][15] He studied mechanical engineering at Cornell University (where he took an astronomy class taught by Carl Sagan)[16] and graduated with a BS in mechanical engineering in 1977.[17] Nye occasionally returns to Cornell as a guest-lecturer of introductory-level astronomy and human ecology classes.[18]

Bill Nye - Wikipedia

And your achievements in life are? Any education beyond high school?

He studied mechanical engineering at Cornell University (where he took an astronomy class taught by Carl Sagan

And my Catholic uncle who is now a retired priest had an extra invation for a seminar by W. Richard Deming in1988 and he paid for my air ticket , expenses to go to the seminar (because he knew I was an ultimate fan of his and studied the crap out of Statistical process control)

Does that now make me an expert at Quality control?

W. Edwards Deming - Wikipedia

W. Edwards Deming
"William Deming" redirects here. For the Connecticut politician, see William Deming (politician).
William Edwards Deming (October 14, 1900 ā€“ December 20, 1993) was an American engineer, statistician, professor, author, lecturer, and management consultant. Educated initially as an electrical engineer and later specializing in mathematical physics, he helped develop the sampling techniques still used by the U.S. Department of the Census and the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In his book, The New Economics for Industry, Government, and Education,[1] Deming championed the work of Walter Shewhart, including statistical process control, operational definitions, and what Deming called the "Shewhart Cycle"[2]which had evolved into PDSA (Plan-Do-Study-Act). This was in response to the growing popularity of PDCA, which Deming viewed as tampering with the meaning of Shewhart's original work.[3]Deming is best known for his work in Japan after WWII, particularly his work with the leaders of Japanese industry. That work began in August 1950 at the Hakone Convention Center in Tokyo when Deming delivered a speech on what he called "Statistical Product Quality Administration". Many in Japan credit Deming as one of the inspirations for what has become known as the Japanese post-war economic miracle of 1950 to 1960, when Japan rose from the ashes of war on the road to becoming the second largest economy in the world through processes partially influenced by the ideas Deming taught:[4]

Altered data + flawed computer models + "warming stored in the deep ocean" = global warming.

I was referring to the level of intelligence on this thread, and how deniers think. I already know you don't see nor understand science.

Try us...and we will watch you run away.
The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

TheOther Greenhouse Gases. Theories are discussed in the essay on Simple Models of Climate.)

Really? So present you science, from credible sources, that shows this to be wrong.

*Science*TM lolol

Science vs. Scienceā„¢!

ā€˜Wrong againā€™: The Weather Channel calls out Trumpā€™s scientifically illiterate climate change take
President Donald Trump drew eye rolls from across the scientific community this week when he suggested that climate change was a hoax because it happened to be cold outside.

"...Scienceā„¢! No, not testable hypotheses and well-constructed experiments. Scienceā„¢! You know, like gay rights and abortion and global redistributionism and dying polar bears ā€™nā€™ stuff. Leading the charge.....eminent scientific revolutionary Bill Nye the Science Guy, a mechanical-engineering-degree holder who got famous as a childrenā€™s television presenter."

View attachment 168688
Early life
Nye was born on November 27, 1955,[8][9] in Washington, D.C., to Jacqueline Jenkins-Nye (nĆ©e Jenkins; 1921ā€“2000), a codebreaker during World War II, and Edwin Darby "Ned" Nye (1917ā€“1997), also a World War II veteran, whose experience without electricity in a Japanese prisoner-of-war camp led him to become a sundial enthusiast.[10][11][12] Jenkins-Nye was among a small elite group of young women known as "Goucher girls" whom the Navy had enlisted to help crack the codes that were used by the Japanese and German military. "She wasn't Rosie the Riveter, she was Rosie the Top-Secret Code Breaker," Nye recalls. "People would ask her what she did during World War II and she'd say, 'I can't talk about it, ha ha ha!'"[13]

After attending Lafayette Elementary and Alice Deal Junior High in the city, he was accepted to the private Sidwell Friends School on a partial scholarship and graduated in 1973.[14][15] He studied mechanical engineering at Cornell University (where he took an astronomy class taught by Carl Sagan)[16] and graduated with a BS in mechanical engineering in 1977.[17] Nye occasionally returns to Cornell as a guest-lecturer of introductory-level astronomy and human ecology classes.[18]

Bill Nye - Wikipedia

He studied mechanical engineering at Cornell University (where he took an astronomy class taught by Carl Sagan

And my Catholic uncle who is now a retired priest had an extra invation for a seminar by W. Richard Deming in1988 and he paid for my air ticket , expenses to go to the seminar (because he knew I was an ultimate fan of his and studied the crap out of Statistical process control)

W. Edwards Deming
"William Deming" redirects here. For the Connecticut politician, see William Deming (politician).
William Edwards Deming (October 14, 1900 ā€“ December 20, 1993) was an American engineer, statistician, professor, author, lecturer, and management consultant. Educated initially as an electrical engineer and later specializing in mathematical physics, he helped develop the sampling techniques still used by the U.S. Department of the Census and the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In his book, The New Economics for Industry, Government, and Education,[1] Deming championed the work of Walter Shewhart, including statistical process control, operational definitions, and what Deming called the "Shewhart Cycle"[2]which had evolved into PDSA (Plan-Do-Study-Act). This was in response to the growing popularity of PDCA, which Deming viewed as tampering with the meaning of Shewhart's original work.[3]Deming is best known for his work in Japan after WWII, particularly his work with the leaders of Japanese industry. That work began in August 1950 at the Hakone Convention Center in Tokyo when Deming delivered a speech on what he called "Statistical Product Quality Administration". Many in Japan credit Deming as one of the inspirations for what has become known as the Japanese post-war economic miracle of 1950 to 1960, when Japan rose from the ashes of war on the road to becoming the second largest economy in the world through processes partially influenced by the ideas Deming taught:[4]

I single handedly at the age of just 18 to 26 years old changed that small gear manufacturing company from making crap products to implement Q.C. and quality products I used to work 7 days a week on weekends I was the only one there..80 hours a week

Plus I went to night to night school got my journey man's card in mold making ( it took 3 years) took two years of night school in mold processing, 3 years in mold design ( when it was on boards and not cad cam)

I started off as a operator in two years I ran the show in the production department of 9 molding machines at just 21 years old ...

A few years later I ran everything..the production department, the tooling department, the stamping department and Q.C.

The owner of the small company kept sending me to all these seminars all over the country to Wilmington Delaware...Dupont, (mold prossesing )to Eaton in Colorado ( Q.C.)

To the GE plastic in Atlanta Georgia to name a few..

Not to mention when I quit I took 3 years latter of electronics at Triton college..

So what's your qualifications old rocks post them .

Try us...and we will watch you run away.
The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

TheOther Greenhouse Gases. Theories are discussed in the essay on Simple Models of Climate.)

Really? So present you science, from credible sources, that shows this to be wrong.

Post your education fuck head ...

Once again bill Nye took a course by Carl Sagan..

I went to a seminar by W. Richard Deming ...

View attachment 168688
Early life

Bill Nye - Wikipedia

W. Edwards Deming

I single handedly at the age of just 18 to 26 years old changed that small gear manufacturing company from making crap products to implement Q.C. and quality products I used to work 7 days a week on weekends I was the only one there..80 hours a week

Plus I went to night to night school got my journey man's card in mold making ( it took 3 years) took two years of night school in mold processing, 3 years in mold design ( when it was on boards and not cad cam)

I started off as a operator in two years I ran the show in the production department of 9 molding machines at just 21 years old ...

A few years later I ran everything..the production department, the tooling department, the stamping department and Q.C.

The owner of the small company kept sending me to all these seminars all over the country to Wilmington Delaware...Dupont, (mold prossesing )to Eaton in Colorado ( Q.C.)

Not to mention when I quit I took 3 years latter of electronics at Triton college..

And that's not the only company I did that at four small companys gave me the key to the door and let me fly. and let me change them ..I worked go home eat dinner and come back when no one was there and work some more ..the owners would come in once and a while and not even shrug knowing I was there .. because they just thought I was Billy being Billy ..no giving a shit if he was paid or not ..lol

Old rocks your nothing compared to me ,

View attachment 168688
Early life

Bill Nye - Wikipedia

W. Edwards Deming

Posting back and forth with Old Rocks for the last 9 years........the whole time he has been going to college at night. Has a billion credits and knows the science inside out.....there is no doubt.

My thing is.......all the science in the world doesn't matter if it isn't impressing the public policy makers, which it clearly isn't. For as long as everybody viewing this forum is breathing, the world will be running on fossil fuels..........not even debatable. Because it must...........the politics dictate it ( see "Energy Germany" for the past 5 years ). Western countries that have done the green energy experiment have had a shotgun go off in their face. The public has been watching bombs being lobbed by the climate change industry for 25 years now and hardly anything has changed........which to me makes all the back and forth science debate an exercise in group navel contemplation. Most people in the world have the ability to think on the margin..........not the climate crusaders. The climate change industry thinks that if you paint a room, you can decide if you like the color or not 5 minutes after it is done and start all over if you don't like it. Most of the world doesn't work that way..........they wait a few hours to see what the color looks like when it is completely dry. Nobody is going to care about "extreme weather" they've seen 1,000 times before in their lives. Now.....get some photo's of Kim Kardasian laying on a float tanning her big ass in central Alaska in mid-January for a week and some folks will pay attention. People really into the whole climate change stuff warning of the end of days really don't understand this dynamic............the real world. As a behavioral psychologist, perhaps its analyzing human behavior for 33 years has made me a cynic. But I know this......words alone rarely change human behavior........research papers............maps........graphs.......etc. Seeing change in behavior changes behavior, thus, the Kim Kardasian analogy above.:deal:

View attachment 168688
Early life

Bill Nye - Wikipedia

W. Edwards Deming

Posting back and forth with Old Rocks for the last 9 years........the whole time he has been going to college at night. Has a billion credits and knows the science inside out.....there is no doubt.

My thing is.......all the science in the world doesn't matter if it isn't impressing the public policy makers, which it clearly isn't. For as long as everybody viewing this forum is breathing, the world will be running on fossil fuels..........not even debatable. Because it must...........the politics dictate it ( see "Energy Germany" for the past 5 years ). Western countries that have done the green energy experiment have had a shotgun go off in their face. The public has been watching bombs being lobbed by the climate change industry for 25 years now and hardly anything has changed........which to me makes all the back and forth science debate an exercise in group navel contemplation. Most people in the world have the ability to think on the margin..........not the climate crusaders. The climate change industry thinks that if you paint a room, you can decide if you like the color or not 5 minutes after it is done and start all over if you don't like it. Most of the world doesn't work that way..........they wait a few hours to see what the color looks like when it is completely dry. Nobody is going to care about "extreme weather" they've seen 1,000 times before in their lives. Now.....get some photo's of Kim Kardasian laying on a float tanning her big ass in central Alaska in mid-January for a week and some folks will pay attention. People really into the whole climate change stuff warning of the end of days really don't understand this dynamic............the real world. As a behavioral psychologist, perhaps its analyzing human behavior for 33 years has made me a cynic. But I know this......words alone rarely change human behavior........research papers............maps........graphs.......etc. Seeing change in behavior changes behavior, thus, the Kim Kardasian analogy above.:deal:

All old rocks is , a damn tool maker, machineist liberal who only works 40 hours a week collects his pay check and goes home that's all he ever did ...it's so obvious in his post he doesn't have a clue or want to know the politics side of AGW the past 40 years

All old rocks is a damn propaganda tool like mamooth..

Old rocks is an ex hippie and found out that he had to work , but the little prick found out he didn't have to work so hard, he never wanted to make a difference in his company, he just wanted a pay check..he is a damn dinosaur like the Union workers are..and old rocks sees glaciers melting in his neck of the woods and refuse to acknowledge they were melting before he was born ..he has to blame the rich, he has to continue to blame the man..

Old rocks is a pure narcissistic

narĀ·cisĀ·sisĀ·tic
ĖŒnƤrsəĖˆsistik/
adjective
  1. having an excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
    "a narcissistic actress"
    synonyms: vain, self-loving, self-admiring, self-absorbed, self-obsessed, conceited, self-centered, self-regarding, egotistic, egotistical, egoistic;
    informalfull of oneself
    "she was never happy in the narcissistic life that her press agent and manager had crafted for her"

can you please show us the data set of deep ocean from 1880 to 1940? No, you can't

moreover please explain the heat transfer involved in moving from the atmosphere to the deep ocean
Reread the the above included quotes. I simply was stating that many on this board (along with Trump as in the OP) are equating a very cold day somewhere as an argument against global warming. That is silly. Now you are a replying something about heat transfer in the ocean. That is sort of scatterbrained, don't you think?

Reread the the above included quotes. I simply was stating that many on this board (along with Trump as in the OP) are equating a very cold day somewhere as an argument against global warming. That is silly. Now you are a replying something about heat transfer in the ocean. That is sort of scatterbrained, don't you think?

Any warming is GLOBAL WARMING AND WERE ALL GONNA DIE.. While ignoring the rest of the planet cooling and setting record lows because those are just weather...

So you don't have anything except stupid platitudes. "Shocked, I am", says Master Yoda. I think you're in wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over your head

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is as stupid as his room temperature IQ followers. What we see now is the result of warm open water for much longer time in the Arctic Ocean than anytime in modern times. And what you see today is exactly what Dr. Francis predicted in 2012.

Right Dip Shit...

Heat = More Cold....

You liberals are ate up with stupid...

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is as stupid as his room temperature IQ followers. What we see now is the result of warm open water for much longer time in the Arctic Ocean than anytime in modern times. And what you see today is exactly what Dr. Francis predicted in 2012.
Ice makes fire.

Right Dip Shit...

Heat = More Cold....

You liberals are ate up with stupid...
/ā€”ā€”/ So this record cold must be knocking the heck out of the old global warming ave temp increase. No wonder the Warmers are seething with rage.

Forum List

Back