President Trump tweets, "We can use a little global warming around here!"

notice the climate crusaders love to post terms all the time such as, "hotter"........"warmer".........."increasing"........"rise............above average".........."higher".........."elevated".........."soaring"........."stronger"............"expansion"............

Words that leave tons of gray areas................

Its in virtually all of their posts...........words designed for the purpose of fakery. I will admit, it does work on the dim witted among us, but talk about ghey............:gay::gay:

notice the climate crusaders love to post terms all the time such as, "hotter"........"warmer".........."increasing"........"above average".........."higher".........."elevated".........."soaring"........."stronger"............"expansion".............."rise...........

Its in virtually all of their posts...........words designed for the purpose of fakery. I will admit, it does work on the dim witted among us, but talk about ghey............:gay::gay:
when you can link to whatever Science you believe in then you will be impressive indeed ...until then you are an anonymous dingleberry ...

notice the climate crusaders love to post terms all the time such as, "hotter"........"warmer".........."increasing"........"rise............above average".........."higher".........."elevated".........."soaring"........."stronger"............"expansion"............

Hey stooge LOL look at this guy's education compared to you:gay: LOL...
A Response For People Using Record Cold U.S. Weather To Refute Climate Change

Marshall Shepher
Dr. J. Marshall Shepherd, a leading international expert in weather and climate, was the 2013 President of American Meteorological Society (AMS) and is Director of the University of Georgia’s (UGA) Atmospheric Sciences Program. Dr. Shepherd is the Georgia Athletic Association Distinguished Professor and hosts The Weather Channel’s Sunday talk show Weather Geeks, Prior to UGA, Dr. Shepherd spent 12 years as a Research Meteorologist at NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center and was Deputy Project Scientist for the Global Precipitation Measurement (GPM) mission. In 2004, he was honored at the White House with a prestigious PECASE award. Shepherd is frequently sought as an expert on weather and climate by major media outlets, the White House, and Congress. He has over 80 peer-reviewed scholarly publications and numerous editorials. Dr. Shepherd received his B.S., M.S. and PhD in physical meteorology from Florida State University.
If you are reading or watching the news, winter weather is the current headline. Negative wind chills, feet of lake effect snow in the Great Lakes region, and possibly the coldest New Year's Eve ball drop in almost a half century are on tap. Forecasts are suggesting that temperatures will be in the teens and wind chills below 0 deg F as the famed ball descends from the New York City skyline. The top 3 coldest temperatures were: 1 degree F in 1917, 11 degrees in 1962, and 15 degrees in 1976/1996, respectively. Like clockwork, you will also start seeing tweets and posts refuting climate change even though 2017 will end as one of the top 3 warmest years on record. It is very common to see statements like"those climate scientists are full of it, I have 30 inches of global warming in my yard." These moments are perfect opportunities to increase science literacy.

Hey stooge LOL look at this guy's education compared to you:gay: LOL...
A Response For People Using Record Cold U.S. Weather To Refute Climate Change

Marshall Shepher
Dr. J. Marshall Shepherd, a leading international expert in weather and climate, was the 2013 President of American Meteorological Society (AMS) and is Director of the University of Georgia’s (UGA) Atmospheric Sciences Program. Dr. Shepherd is the Georgia Athletic Association Distinguished Professor and hosts The Weather Channel’s Sunday talk show Weather Geeks, Prior to UGA, Dr. Shepherd spent 12 years as a Research Meteorologist at NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center and was Deputy Project Scientist for the Global Precipitation Measurement (GPM) mission. In 2004, he was honored at the White House with a prestigious PECASE award. Shepherd is frequently sought as an expert on weather and climate by major media outlets, the White House, and Congress. He has over 80 peer-reviewed scholarly publications and numerous editorials. Dr. Shepherd received his B.S., M.S. and PhD in physical meteorology from Florida State University.
If you are reading or watching the news, winter weather is the current headline. Negative wind chills, feet of lake effect snow in the Great Lakes region, and possibly the coldest New Year's Eve ball drop in almost a half century are on tap. Forecasts are suggesting that temperatures will be in the teens and wind chills below 0 deg F as the famed ball descends from the New York City skyline. The top 3 coldest temperatures were: 1 degree F in 1917, 11 degrees in 1962, and 15 degrees in 1976/1996, respectively. Like clockwork, you will also start seeing tweets and posts refuting climate change even though 2017 will end as one of the top 3 warmest years on record. It is very common to see statements like"those climate scientists are full of it, I have 30 inches of global warming in my yard." These moments are perfect opportunities to increase science literacy.
/——/ Quick, send the Doctor more research money. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Forum List

Back