President Trump tweets, "We can use a little global warming around here!"

"If this seems rather unscientific to you...you’re not alone. You’re rational. You might even be using some scientific thinking. But this is demonstrative of the Left’s take on science: Science is actually just the name for anything the Left likes. Worried about the humanity of an unborn child? Concerned that fetuses have their own blood types and their own DNA? Stop it! You’re quoting science, not Science™! Wondering how it is that a genetic male is actually a woman? You’re worrying about science, not Science™!"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Read more at: Science vs. Science™!
Ben Shapiro April 26, 2017 4:00 AM @benshapiro :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Didaskaleinophobia
He is a believer in some sort of homosexual recruitment taking place at colleges. In full irony mode he gets upset whenever someone accuses the right-wing of homophobia.

The Christian Science Monitor summarized his book Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America's Youth thusly,

Shapiro makes sweeping—and many would say absurd—charges that they promote atheism, sexual perversion (including pedophilia and statutory rape), and rampant environmentalism.[4]
It's here we discover Shapiro has this odd habit of engaging in ad hominem attacks against anyone who is perceived to be even moderately left-wing. For instance, he labels a professor's wife "brainless" when she talked about how much she treasures the Constitution, and in the same book he accuses liberal professors of spreading "evil". Said professor later accused Shapiro of grossly distorting aspects of this fairly meaningless event.[5]

Shapiro is himself a UCLA and Harvard educated lawyer who lives in California, making him the very definition of a "west coast elite".

Last edited:
Shapiro fights to transform America into a fascist backwards shit hole. The guy hates science and human freedom with a passion.

Evil fucker.

I'll tell you this. All this record cold weather is enough to put a guy off the burning tires in his backyard.

‘Wrong again’: The Weather Channel calls out Trump’s scientifically illiterate climate change take
President Donald Trump drew eye rolls from across the scientific community this week when he suggested that climate change was a hoax because it happened to be cold outside.
OH NOEZ! DA WEATHER CHANNEL! I ALWAYS GO THERE TO WATCH WATCH WATCH!

th
th
View attachment 168548
th

I will settle for that science any day.

funniest vid Ive seen for analogy of Trump tweet impact on progressives..............

still laughing Frank.........Trump tweets this stuff and then goes golfing.......:spinner:.....and the heads keep exploding!!:popcorn:

AGW: it's cold, that's weather. it's hot, that's global warming
Deniers: It's hot; that's weather. It's cold; that disproves GW.

Altered data + flawed computer models + "warming stored in the deep ocean" = global warming.

yeah, I'm not seeing any science there either
When I said "Deniers: It's hot; that's weather. It's cold; that disproves GW."
I was referring to the level of intelligence on this thread, and how deniers think. I already know you don't see nor understand science.

And the EO's of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown can be rescinded, boom, done, first day, first hour. LOL

And those EOs can be rescinded the first day boom.its done

Btw the next democrat president is not born yet :)

‘Wrong again’: The Weather Channel calls out Trump’s scientifically illiterate climate change take
President Donald Trump drew eye rolls from across the scientific community this week when he suggested that climate change was a hoax because it happened to be cold outside.

Lefties and their fanatical religion...

"Belief isn’t science."
"...Science™! No, not testable hypotheses and well-constructed experiments. Science™! You know, like gay rights and abortion and global redistributionism and dying polar bears ’n’ stuff. Leading the charge.....eminent scientific revolutionary Bill Nye the Science Guy, a mechanical-engineering-degree holder who got famous as a children’s television presenter."

0l09z4gpzpty.gif

Altered data + flawed computer models + "warming stored in the deep ocean" = global warming.

I was referring to the level of intelligence on this thread, and how deniers think. I already know you don't see nor understand science.

Try us...and we will watch you run away.

Lefties and their fanatical religion...

"Belief isn’t science."
"...Science™! No, not testable hypotheses and well-constructed experiments. Science™! You know, like gay rights and abortion and global redistributionism and dying polar bears ’n’ stuff. Leading the charge.....eminent scientific revolutionary Bill Nye the Science Guy, a mechanical-engineering-degree holder who got famous as a children’s television presenter."

View attachment 168688
Early life
Nye was born on November 27, 1955,[8][9] in Washington, D.C., to Jacqueline Jenkins-Nye (née Jenkins; 1921–2000), a codebreaker during World War II, and Edwin Darby "Ned" Nye (1917–1997), also a World War II veteran, whose experience without electricity in a Japanese prisoner-of-war camp led him to become a sundial enthusiast.[10][11][12] Jenkins-Nye was among a small elite group of young women known as "Goucher girls" whom the Navy had enlisted to help crack the codes that were used by the Japanese and German military. "She wasn't Rosie the Riveter, she was Rosie the Top-Secret Code Breaker," Nye recalls. "People would ask her what she did during World War II and she'd say, 'I can't talk about it, ha ha ha!'"[13]

After attending Lafayette Elementary and Alice Deal Junior High in the city, he was accepted to the private Sidwell Friends School on a partial scholarship and graduated in 1973.[14][15] He studied mechanical engineering at Cornell University (where he took an astronomy class taught by Carl Sagan)[16] and graduated with a BS in mechanical engineering in 1977.[17] Nye occasionally returns to Cornell as a guest-lecturer of introductory-level astronomy and human ecology classes.[18]

Bill Nye - Wikipedia

And your achievements in life are? Any education beyond high school?

Try us...and we will watch you run away.
The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

TheOther Greenhouse Gases. Theories are discussed in the essay on Simple Models of Climate.)

Really? So present you science, from credible sources, that shows this to be wrong.

Forum List

Back