President Trump Very Disappointed (Bigly) that Japan Didn’t Shoot Down North Korean Missiles

Pres Trump just asked Japanese auto makers if they could build their cars in the US and not just ship them over.

what a dealmaker!

He asked why oh why didnt Samurai warriors shoot the missles down. Yes, good question if the President was a 2nd grader.

Now I'm eager to see how many will line up to dash their integrity against the rocks. Who will pretend that this question is reasonable? Who will dumb themselves down for Trump and literally no other reason?

Trump on Japan, in Japan: “It's an ancient culture and its customs are ancient, and it's terrific.”

"My visit to Japan and friendship with PM Abe will yield many benefits, for our great Country. Massive military & energy orders happening" - President Trump

Japan is great. Some special people told me its great, amazing people. Yet it can't use its samurai and ninjas to stop the missiles and the nuclear. I'm better than Japan. I have the best samurai and ninjas. Tremendous ninjas. Everyone is talking about it.

Trump warns North Korea: We’re sending USS Nimitz, USS Theodore Roosevelt & USS Ronald Reagan to the Asia-Pacific.

Let’s just hope there's never a time we have to send a “USS Barack Obama” or “USS James Earl Carter.”

Trump warns North Korea: We’re sending USS Nimitz, USS Theodore Roosevelt & USS Ronald Reagan to the Asia-Pacific.

Let’s just hope there's never a time we have to send a “USS Barack Obama” or “USS James Earl Carter.”

Yes lets hope, I hear they shoot rainbow flags.

pro-Trump demonstration in South Korea! THE WORLD LOVES AMERICA!

DOEi7eGX0AAvwEl.jpg

Everyone should watch Trump's speech in Korea yesterday, regardless of political bent. Profound, inspiring, and haunting all at once.

South Korea is freedom. The North is tyranny.

There is no USS Barack Obama, but the USS Jimmy Carter is a fast attack submarine homeported in Kitsap, WA. They returned from deployment earlier this year.

Forum List

Back