🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump's 1st accomplishment! Budweiser's 'America' name change

I'd like to hear what Budweiser has to say about this.

And.............I don't really think that Trump had anything to do with this. Beer companies are always looking for a gimmick to sell more beer. We've seen this before when Natural Lite changed their look back to their original labels, we've seen it with the vortex bottles that pour faster, as well as the many, many, times that beer companies have changed their can design.

Shoot...................during football season, you could buy Budweiser beer in cans with your team's logo up until Superbowl was over.

It doesn't matter what name Inbev chooses as it will always be swill.

tumblr_m66qwcIg9f1rt3br8o1_400.png

I am brewing beer this weekend again. Woot! It won't be named America, though.

Last edited:
RWNJ traitors are pissed because removed "in god we trust" and replaced it with the actual motto of the US - which they don't know and don't agree with.

And OP - this has nothing to do with serial liar and adulterer Trumpery or future president Clinton.

Professional asshole Drumpf takes credit for everything while actually doing little but driving companies out of business.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

I am brewing beer this weekend again. Woot! It won't be damned America, though.

What kind are you brewing? And, if it sounds good, are you willing to send me a bottle? i like craft beers.

I am brewing a medium body and flavor IPA. I am using cascade hops from garden that vacuumed sealed from last year's yield. It should be pretty good. Sadly, I won't be able to send you a bottle. We keg ours using corny kegs. Next time I bottle I'll zip you won. Half the fun of brewing is the sharing.

Comical how the slightest displays of patriotism or nationalism get the leftist pussies on their rags....

RWNJ traitors are pissed because removed "in god we trust" and replaced it with the actual motto of the US - which they don't know and don't agree with.

And OP - this has nothing to do with serial liar and adulterer Trumpery or future president Clinton.

Professional asshole Drumpf takes credit for everything while actually doing little but driving companies out of business.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal
shut-up-and-have-a-beer.png

Trump? I dunno, but after watching the libs stuff their noses up Clinton's shniz I'm thinking about putting 'Hillary's Discharge" on the market....

Ummm. Do people know that Bud is owned by a Danish (?) company ?

At least he has an accomplishment, one Feinstein wouldn't need Google to help find. It's also better than having dodged sniper fire, being named after Sir Edmund Hillary, a birth 'inspired by Selma', or claiming to have created the internet. :p

Yea it will be named Piss water.

Not anymore. When I first started you would be correct, though. I've been brewing for over a decade now and we make some very good brews.

Lol I could just imagine the first ones and who you would get to be the Ginny pig, I know let's get mikey he will drink anything :)

I also did post to fast hip hop would be a good name for a beer.

Yea it will be named Piss water.

Not anymore. When I first started you would be correct, though. I've been brewing for over a decade now and we make some very good brews.

Lol I could just imagine the first ones and who you would get to be the Ginny pig, I know let's get mikey he will drink anything :)

I also did post to fast hip hop would be a good name for a beer.

The first beer tasted like how Band-Aids smell. Wild yeast infected the batch. It was so damn gross. lol

Forum List

Back