President Trump's racist neglect of Puerto Rico is threatening lives

"Puerto Rico Governor Ricardo Rossello just stated: "The Administration and the President, every time we've spoken, they've delivered." The fact is that Puerto Rico has been destroyed by two hurricanes. Big decisions will have to be made as to the cost of its rebuilding!" - Trump

Don't let your people die like this, President Trump

DKzlE5NVwAAa9PK.jpg

1/2 of Puerto Rico residents now have running water, according to federal coordinating officer at San Juan press conference

send. help. now.

DK14OWaWsAADL8H.jpg

Help has been sent for days; it's piling up at the airports and docks for lack of people to distribute it, and sorry but big power plants don't get rebuilt overnight and there are no magic wands that can waved to make them pop up instantly.

Grow up.
where's our army ?? They could build a new city in a week ..almost

Where is Obama, Hillary, and that Big Giant Rainbow Armada made up of dorks like yourself? Obama has been hanging out on yachts long enough to be fair sailor by now, and he has expert logistical geniuses like yourself running around all over the innernetz bleediing and desperate to get there and pitch in, right?

In other news, resources on the mainland are stretched thin already, so guess what, there is no unlimited supply of all that stuff, despite all your bleating stupidity and astro-turfing nonsense.

You anti-Trump scumbags on here are sickening. A human tragedy and, instead of sympathy and concern, you turn it into political hatred.

Breaking News

San Juan Mayor Fumes After Top Trump Official Calls Puerto Rico Response A 'Good News Story' | HuffPost

San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz is shutting down White House claims that the federal government is doing all it can to support Puerto Ricans after Hurricane Maria completely devastated the U.S. territory over a week ago.

Cruz slammed Elaine Duke, acting secretary of Homeland Security, over her Thursday comments, which lauded the “amazing” federal response to the disaster.

Maybe from where she’s standing it’s a good news story,” Cruz said on CNN’s “New Day” Friday. “When you are drinking from a creek, it’s not a good news story.”

You anti-Trump scumbags on here are sickening. A human tragedy and, instead of sympathy and concern, you turn it into political hatred.
It's hatred because your trump asshole keeps patting himself on the back for a job well done Any tweets about the NFL today Stop kissing his ass knife

Is it worth rebuiding? If so, someone may finance it. Hey I would love to live warm near the beach knowing some fairy would rebuild my house every wind/rain event? For free? You cant be serious. They don't produce anything of value worthy of cost to sustain living. Rum? No more money to this cause IMHO. Let them reassemble their own tin roofs or move where the jobs are.

Bill gates buffet clinton could rent/buy cruise ships and dock them for families. Go to SD? ND? Canada needs people sometimes........get out before the next one.

Is it worth rebuiding? If so, someone may finance it. Hey I would love to live warm near the beach knowing some fairy would rebuild my house every wind/rain event? For free? You cant be serious. They don't produce anything of value worthy of cost to sustain living. Rum? No more money to this cause IMHO. Let them reassemble their own tin roofs or move where the jobs are.

Bill gates buffet clinton could rent/buy cruise ships and dock them for families. Go to SD? ND? Canada needs people sometimes........get out before the next one.
Lot of them left already and say they're not going back,,,Texas and Fla will welcome them lol

Interesting clip I came across on youtube about the puerto rican situation. They get into marco rubio's involvement with venture capitalists and puerto rico around 7:20 in clip. I just mention that for all the republican cheerleaders that think that only demorats are douchbags. This kind of stuff will continue to go on as long as billionaires are allowed to buy and sell politicians.

Trump says Puerto Rico is "an island surrounded by water... big water... ocean water."

"Thank you to FEMA, our great Military & all First Responders who are working so hard,against terrible odds,in Puerto Rico. See you Tuesday!" - Trump just now

Trump says Puerto Rico is "an island surrounded by water... big water... ocean water."
I swear I just was gonna post that Guess he needed to educate his people
This continuous, infantile attacking of the President makes snowflakes look far worse than it does the President, and the funny part is that they don't even know it.

It also proves the depth of their hatred is so deep he will never be able to do anything to make them happy.

This is also a perfect example of WHY Michelle Obama was never proud of her country until Barry won the Presidency - liberals' hate for this country and for others who do not share their opinions and agendas that they are consumed by it and are not happy unless they are in power, RULING over everyone else.

Marx was right - the US will never be defeated from the outside. It will collapse from the rot and attacks from within.

I swear I just was gonna post that Guess he needed to educate his people
This continuous, infantile attacking of the President makes snowflakes look far worse than it does the President, and the funny part is that they don't even know it.

It also proves the depth of their hatred is so deep he will never be able to do anything to make them happy.

This is also a perfect example of WHY Michelle Obama was never proud of her country until Barry won the Presidency - liberals' hate for this country and for others who do not share their opinions and agendas that they are consumed by it and are not happy unless they are in power, RULING over everyone else.

Marx was right - the US will never be defeated from the outside. It will collapse from the rot and attacks from within.
Your example of the hatred shown to trump saying we'll never be happy is EXACTLY yours and others like you of Obamas presidency I posted a few times he could find a cure for cancer and repub ah's would still bash him

WOW. San Juan mayor: "I am going to do what I never thought I would do. I am begging, begging anyone who can hear us to save us from dying."

meanwhile, Trump is GOLFING in New Jersey

Forum List

Back