President Trump's Speeches

Trump's handlers have him use a teleprompter when it is very important that he not say something stupid like he usually does.

He is given a prepared text and told to read from it.

That's why he's a total disaster with teleprompters.
He stumbles when he reads from his notes. I saw one on the Rose Garden lawn this week and he was stumbling over words and making marked pauses over simple words. It was as if he hadn't even read it ahead of time. So much for a lot of genuine feeling there.
Like many of his predecessors, Trump's speeches are written for him. Trump differs from the others in that he does not prepare ahead of time.

I could tell when he was reading a speech he had never seen before. Every once in a while he would be impressed by a turn of phrase in the speech and he would stop and say, "So true...so true." :lol:

I think he's the worst orator who's occupied the office in my lifetime. He's not getting better.

Are there any people here who think he's an effective speaker? I can't imagine that there are.
somebody must think so LL.....they claim the illegal flow northward is way down....apparently they think his talk is effective....just sayin....

What?
what part did you not understand?....

Weird comment. You think his speeches are aimed at curbing illegal immigration from Mexico? Something that has been on decline for some time?

Is that what you were trying to say? Mexicans find him to be an effective speaker?
Weird.

My main concern about Trump's communication ability is that I don't see him as a leader that the free world is going to rally behind. But then I suppose after the last two Presidents the chance of that was pretty much shot anyways.

I think he's the worst orator who's occupied the office in my lifetime. He's not getting better.

Are there any people here who think he's an effective speaker? I can't imagine that there are.
somebody must think so LL.....they claim the illegal flow northward is way down....apparently they think his talk is effective....just sayin....

What?

Weird comment. You think his speeches are aimed at curbing illegal immigration from Mexico? Something that has been on decline for some time?

Is that what you were trying to say? Mexicans find him to be an effective speaker?
Weird.
oh im not allowed to mention Mexicans?....im sorry...you did ask if there any people here who think he's an effective speaker? all i did was comment that illegals apparently think he is......

I thought Bush II was a horrible speaker with all his malapropisms, but even he was a better public speaker than Trump. Definitely the worst President WRT public speaking that I've ever heard.

tie his hands behind his back and he couldn't say a word.

What?

Weird.
oh im not allowed to mention Mexicans?....im sorry...you did ask if there any people here who think he's an effective speaker? all i did was comment that illegals apparently think he is......

Yep. Weird comment.

My main concern about Trump's communication ability is that I don't see him as a leader that the free world is going to rally behind. But then I suppose after the last two Presidents the chance of that was pretty much shot anyways.

You. Will. Never. Admit. That. Obama. Did. His. Job. Well.

You cannot be expected to contribute to the discussion.

What?

Weird.

Yep. Weird comment.
but yet all the other "weird" comments here you have nothing to say about them....at least i gave you an answer LL.....there are a few just dumbass comments here....yea i know i was shocked too....

Weird.

Yep. Weird comment.
but yet all the other "weird" comments here you have nothing to say about them....at least i gave you an answer LL.....there are a few just dumbass comments here....yea i know i was shocked too....

Maybe I have higher expectations for some than others. Sue me.

IMG_0299.JPG

Hell ya, he's an effective speaker. He has you pathetic snowflakes going batshit crazy every time he speaks.

If you think he is the worst, I think he is one of the best.

Weird.

Yep. Weird comment.

Maybe I have higher expectations for some than others. Sue me.
sue you?.....sorry i aint a far lefty.........

Forum List

Back