Presidental Alert

Did anyone else receive your Presidential alert on your media device?

Seems the South America dictator has taken over the media!

Here is a link for true Americans.

How to ‘Turn Off’ the Presidential Text Alert Test
I was given the impression that even if you have your phone on silent mode, it would still loudly chirp the alert.

I put one of my phones on silent, and on another I turned the volume up. Only the phone with the volume activated chirped. The other one just vibrated like any normal text in silent/vibrate mode would.

As for "turning off" the alert, who gives a shit? Did these people leave their TV's unplugged during tests of the emergency broadcast system in the old days?

From your link:

'Even if you do opt out of the test today, understand that in a real emergency you won’t be able to because you won’t know ahead of time when the alert is coming. And that’s a good thing. After all, this alert is a test of an emergency system that is trying to help save your life.'

From your link:

'Even if you do opt out of the test today, understand that in a real emergency you won’t be able to because you won’t know ahead of time when the alert is coming. And that’s a good thing. After all, this alert is a test of an emergency system that is trying to help save your life.'

If you opt-out of the tRump tweet you will still receive messages from the Emergency Alert System.

I opted-out yesterday prior to the Emergency Alert System weather alerts which I received.

From your link:

If you opt-out of the tRump tweet you will still receive messages from the Emergency Alert System.

I opted-out yesterday prior to the Emergency Alert System weather alerts which I received.

Good for you.

No alert. Probably due to having about a 20 year old flip phone; which now seems rather convenient.

From your link:

Good for you.

Completely invalidating your post.

From your link:

Good for you.

No, because I'm not you. Thanks for playing, tho.

From your link:

Good for you.

Are you still not getting that the Presidential Alert which is ALL tRump is nothing more than passifying his ego?

From your link:

Good for you.

Are you still not getting that the Presidential Alert which is ALL tRump is nothing more than passifying his ego?

I believe you believe that, sure.

Good for you.

We already have a system of notification in place, why do we need more?

Good for you.

No idea. This particular alert is just not an issue I can get worked up in a lather about either way. I suppose I pick different battles.

Good for you.

So, were you against it when obama started it?

What was the problem with the current alert system?

it didn't reach everyone

Bullshit! This is tRumps new twitter.

Which will be passed on to every president succeeding him.

Would you be upset if it was credited to Obama?
HELLOOOOOO? OnePercenterIdiot...answer the frigging question:
Would you be upset if it was credited to OBAMA?????

HELLLLOOOOOOOO?

I don't answer hypotheticals.
I know. Because you are a hypocrite.

it didn't reach everyone

Bullshit! This is tRumps new twitter.

Which will be passed on to every president succeeding him.

Would you be upset if it was credited to Obama?
HELLOOOOOO? OnePercenterIdiot...answer the frigging question:
Would you be upset if it was credited to OBAMA?????

HELLLLOOOOOOOO?

I don't answer hypotheticals.
I know. Because you are a hypocrite.

How does that make me a hypocrite?

Yes. Everyone with a cell phone did.

Cell phone? Smart phones are media devices.

Putin/tRump has now taken over the media.

Nope

they've made sure that EVERYONE receives an alert on any National Emergency.

Such as 1-13-18?

1-13-18?

I was thinking more of

12/7/41
or
9/11/2001

How would it have helped?

We can include 10-1-2017 also.

This is nothing but a ploy for the emperor.

For your sake I hope you’re a troll.

Obama thought we needed it.

Forum List

Back