Presidental Alert

Cell phone? Smart phones are media devices.

Putin/tRump has now taken over the media.

Nope

they've made sure that EVERYONE receives an alert on any National Emergency.

Such as 1-13-18?

1-13-18?

I was thinking more of

12/7/41
or
9/11/2001

How would it have helped?

We can include 10-1-2017 also.

This is nothing but a ploy for the emperor.

For your sake I hope you’re a troll.

How would a Presidential Text Alert have helped to save lives in any of the above listed?

Are you still not getting that the Presidential Alert which is ALL tRump is nothing more than passifying his ego?

I believe you believe that, sure.

We already have a system of notification in place, why do we need more?
So, were you against it when obama started it?

Obama thought we needed it.

When was that?

When was that?

You're on the internet! Can you believe there used to be a time when people used it to look things up? Crazy, amirite?

When was that?

You're on the internet! Can you believe there used to be a time when people used it to look things up? Crazy, amirite?

You brought (made) it up, so I would have thought you'd know.

When was that?

Actually, no, illiterate, I didn't bring it up. Figure it out.

True believing liberals don't need alerts concerning any sort of disaster, natural or otherwise. They trust The Democrat Party to protect, indeed, coddle them from womb (if they escape that alive) to tomb. Turn off your smartphones, liberals, the party will tell you everything you need to know.

When was that?

True believing liberals don't need alerts concerning any sort of disaster, natural or otherwise. They trust The Democrat Party to protect, indeed, coddle them from womb (if they escape that alive) to tomb. Turn off your smartphones, liberals, the party will tell you everything you need to know.

Let's see how they make SCOTUS great again since the burning Bush's wouldn't have had any need for a Presidential Alert as the Don just tied up cell phone service for since what are the odds of driving mom to a doctors appointment in D.C. scheduled maybe 6 months prior & then so she could go to lunch with a FBI employee friend as they used to; but before going to lunch giving a short tour & having a Federal Lynching KKK churchtstate of hate cop there to refute my recollection of Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount with an immaculate drug conception ? After going to meet dad for lunch as he was also in D.C. while mom & her friend went elsewhere tends to bend statistical probabilities where these Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops chose to attempt to baptize thine eyes by urinations while talking D.C. sports teams over lunch for not talking about Arab terrorists before 9/11...…

When was that?

I did. It's tRumps propaganda tool.

We already have the emergency alert system.

When was that?

K. We're done here.

When was that?

K. We're done here.

Why would tRump want to spend money to create what's already there?

When was that?

I thought it was 2011.
Does it matter? It was Obama that spied on everyone. Lol, you see this is something Obama did that i could careless about.

K. We're done here.

Why would tRump want to spend money to create what's already there?
Well Obama did spend billions on a website for Obamacare, that didn't work. Thank God Trump was able to complete what Obama didn't.

When was that?

I thought it was 2011.
Does it matter? It was Obama that spied on everyone. Lol, you see this is something Obama did that i could careless about.

Question: We already have a system in-place to alert folks of dangers, do we need to spend money on another?

Yes. Everyone with a cell phone did.

Cell phone? Smart phones are media devices.

Putin/tRump has now taken over the media.

Nope

they've made sure that EVERYONE receives an alert on any National Emergency.
Then it should be called a "national emergency alert". Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but calling it a "presidential alert" seems odd.

It's the tRump propaganda text system. All good dictators need one. Doesn't Putin have one?

Question: We already have a system in-place to alert folks of dangers, do we need to spend money on another?
Ask Obama.

Forum List

Back