Presidential candidates...who do you like the least?

Trump.Stamped

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2016
Just curious here, out of all the folks that have been in the race this year, who do you dislike the most? Not who do you agree with or not policy wise, just the person themselves (although their policy stances may contribute to your dislike of them)

1) Hillary
2) Cruz
3) Kasich

For me those are by far the top 3. The rest just have lesser degrees of dislike for me. Except for a couple like Carson, Paul, Sanders, and Huckabee who I like, but have varying degrees of agreement with.

Just for the hell of it.

The only ones I didn't dislike was trump, Bernie, webb and paul.

Just curious here, out of all the folks that have been in the race this year, who do you dislike the most? Not who do you agree with or not policy wise, just the person themselves (although their policy stances may contribute to your dislike of them)

1) Hillary
2) Cruz
3) Kasich

For me those are by far the top 3. The rest just have lesser degrees of dislike for me. Except for a couple like Carson, Paul, Sanders, and Huckabee who I like, but have varying degrees of agreement with.

Just for the hell of it.

Clinton

Cruz

Trump

Interesting. I agree Bernie

1) Hillary
2) Cruz
3) Kasich

Just for the hell of it.

Clinton

Cruz

Trump

lol..you must have been happy with the results then

Interesting. I agree Bernie

1) Hillary
2) Cruz
3) Kasich

Just for the hell of it.

Clinton

Cruz

Trump

lol..you must have been happy with the results then

Does not matter to me because I am voting for Gary Johnson on the Libertarian ticket.

I actually like Trump more than Cruz and Clinton but he is below those like Sanders and Paul.

1) Hillary
2) Cruz
3) Kasich

Just for the hell of it.

Without Rump's name on it that list is completely bogus. :talktothehand:

1) Hillary
2) Cruz
3) Kasich

Just for the hell of it.

If you don't want to play go back to combing the Middle Schools for a date for tonight.

Hah! He left the candidate consistently polled as the least likable off the list. The OP is a joke. :lol:

1) Hillary
2) Cruz
3) Kasich

Just for the hell of it.
Trump is number one. Even most republicans hate him....and all the liberals.
But that's pretty much what this election is about....which one is hated the most....Not which one is the best candidate. That makes America the most pitiful country in the world.

Hah! He left the candidate consistently polled as the least likable off the list. The OP is a joke. :lol:

So because my personal opinion doesn't match the polls it is a joke?

I suppose you are one of those trolls who don't know the difference between opinion and fact? This is OPINION. Go ahead and use Google for something besides looking up naked images of Whoopi Goldberg and look up the definition of "opinion"

Hillary, because she already proved she's one of the purest, most clinical psychopaths in the entire US government; even if, hypothetically, she was innocent of Benghazi (which I don't believe), her dismissive, who-cares reaction to those deaths on her watch proved instantly that woman is a reptilian, anti-social monster completely incapable of normal human emotions. This bitch radiates so much EVIL, she even makes her husband look so affable by comparison.

I also don't blame Bill for constantly cheating on her with anything that had a pulse......if you were married to Hillary, would you fuck her? Be honest.

I also don't blame Bill for constantly cheating on her with anything that had a pulse......if you were married to Hillary, would you fuck her? Be honest.

Absolutely not. I don't even think I would let my worst enemy touch that. I think one glimpse of that vag (if there is one there) would melt you and send you straight past hell and onto whatever is worse than hell.

1) Hillary
2) Cruz
3) Kasich

Just for the hell of it.

If you don't want to play go back to combing the Middle Schools for a date for tonight.

Read your own first sentence, Doodles. It ain't there.

It's like asking "what flavor milkshake do you like" and then the choices are "motor oil", "battery acid" or "cat piss". None of them are anywhere close.

Forum List

Back