🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Presidential Oath of Office

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The wording of the oath is specified in Article II, Section One, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Oath of office of the President of the United States - Wikipedia

Do you believe that Trump is faithfully executing the Office of President of the United States? I don't.

And we care what you "believe".

He's there for four to eight years.

Suck on it.

And please spam some other board with your butthurt drunk threads.

And we care what you "believe".

He's there for four to eight years.

Suck on it.

And please spam some other board with your butthurt drunk threads.

You might not want to count on that being a full 4 years.

MakeItCount.gif

The wording of the oath is specified in Article II, Section One, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Do you believe that Trump is faithfully executing the Office of President of the United States? I don't.

Much better than your dear leader did and he had 8 years to get it right and failed, Trumps only been there 50 days.

I'm taking it that you'd rather I didn't respond... impeachment would have been a waste of time judging by Democrats embracing Clinton's unPresidential behavior and countless obvious lies .. forever ruining respect for a Democratic Party Presidency and morally degenerate voters.

images (100).jpg

Last edited:

Well I reckon you're just bat guano insane. What more is there to say? :dunno:

Aw man,I came with something: Your forum shill self is nowhere near up to the job so you are not qualified to judge. /thread.

Washington Redskin
Stay out of the firewater

Obama was faithful to the Islamic religion he subscribed to. Trump is faithful to the United States of America.

Trump is faithful to one person - Trump.
And Trump embodies America!

mmm .. I'm thinking about it .. tending sure..

He reminds me of my father's generation, more action than bullshit, there it is .. get it done..

.. and quit your damn whining...:omg: .. Democrats hate that!

Yes....no fascists will think so....

Forum List

Back