🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Presidential Oath of Office

Obama was faithful to the Islamic religion he subscribed to. Trump is faithful to the United States of America.

Trump is faithful to one person - Trump.
Many would disagree.

heres-the-final-2016-electoral-college-map.jpg

Duh, that was before he took office.
It was also before your attempted coup to drive a legitimately elected POTUS from office. You'll pay a price for it next year.

The wording of the oath is specified in Article II, Section One, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Oath of office of the President of the United States - Wikipedia

Do you believe that Trump is faithfully executing the Office of President of the United States? I don't.
Do you believe he has the ability? I don't.

Don't think he is doing many of these missteps with negative intent, he just has little or no schooling or job experience in government or the constitution, so even things that many like or are willing to try, get all messed up, and most of his appointees are not trained in the jobs they have been given.so they make mistakes & give bad advice

And we care what you "believe".

He's there for four to eight years.

Suck on it.

And please spam some other board with your butthurt drunk threads.

Trump is, as of now, a lame duck. He's not governing. He's reeling from crisis to crisis, all of his own making.

Lies, incompetence, and firings. This isn't an administration, it's a shit show.

getovr.jpg

Obama was faithful to the Islamic religion he subscribed to. Trump is faithful to the United States of America.

Trump is faithful to one person - Trump.
Many would disagree.

heres-the-final-2016-electoral-college-map.jpg

Duh, that was before he took office.

And depending who you ran against him, he might do better.

The world hasn't been nuked. The economy hasn't crashed. And you are still in the country.

Many who voted against him, figured it was the end of days when he got in.

They might just be O.K. with him.

I know several of my democratic friends have been "pleasantly surprised". Of course, they don't give two shits about Russia or Comey.

Forum List

Back