🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Presidential Oath of Office

The wording of the oath is specified in Article II, Section One, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Oath of office of the President of the United States - Wikipedia

Do you believe that Trump is faithfully executing the Office of President of the United States? I don't.

It always amazes me how the Left NEEDS the approval of everyone else to justify themselves. Nobody cares hat you think.

58c2fd1a1d000037037cdc10.png

The Activist Artists Behind This Viral Trump Poster Refuse To Have Presidential Amnesia

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
The wording of the oath is specified in Article II, Section One, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Do you believe that Trump is faithfully executing the Office of President of the United States? I don't.

He's doing so far more than that phony Kenyan Muslim we had for the past 8 years!

He's doing so far more than that phony Kenyan Muslim we had for the past 8 years!

Really? Such as?

He's executing better than Obama ever did.

Do you think Obama did when he was jeopardizing young girls by wanting to allow grown men in the little girls bathrooms?

And we care what you "believe".

He's there for four to eight years.

Suck on it.

And please spam some other board with your butthurt drunk threads.

Trump is, as of now, a lame duck. He's not governing. He's reeling from crisis to crisis, all of his own making.

Lies, incompetence, and firings. This isn't an administration, it's a shit show.

Watch out when lefties start quoting the Constitution. It means that they are desperate and incoherent. Didn't the Constitution say that the candidate for the presidency has to be born in the USA? Why didn't democrats examine their own candidate's credentials and why didn't Obama submit his actual birth certificate for scrutiny to stop the controversy that lasted during his entire presidency? In many states you can't even get a driver license with a copy of a BC, Hussein became president.

And we care what you "believe".

He's there for four to eight years.

Suck on it.

And please spam some other board with your butthurt drunk threads.

Trump is, as of now, a lame duck. He's not governing. He's reeling from crisis to crisis, all of his own making.

Lies, incompetence, and firings. This isn't an administration, it's a shit show.

Only in your dreams.

He's been moving things forward.

While I think he's a mess, I laugh even harder at the democrats who still can't find a way to organize. They feast on these "crisis" thinking they are somehow doing something good all the while coming off looking like whinny crying butthurt losers (well, I guess they are whinny crying butthurt losers) to most everyone.

Most of my left wing friends are depressed at the specter of Nancy Pelosi for yet another two years.

Who really gives a fuck what you believe.

What we KNOW is that if you could be deported for being a shitty citizen of the U.S.....you'd be choosing between Cuba or Madagascar.

Much to do about nothing! Your desperation is quite obvious!

Hitlery lost....

It still feels good to just type it.

Plus she got beat by a professional clown.

Then again he is a successful clown, while that meat puppet faggot assclown obozo could not even be employed as a clown or anything else where results matter.

So no matter what, we are far better off than we were a year ago.

:badgrin:......Of course you don't. Jesus Christ could be POUS and you'd say the same, simply because he beat your Clinton.

Forum List

Back