What did Obama do to rank top 10?
Picture this:

The economy Obama was given by Bush

then

picture this:

The economy Obama gave Trump.

Which would you rather have?

'nuff said.

Obama gave Trump 19 trillion in debt, 9 T of which he created. He gave Trump an economy where there were more americans in poverty than ever before, more on welfare than ever before, and with American companies leaving the country in droves

Your stupid talking points are meaningless, great Americans in 30 states chose Trump over Hillary, tissue?

Wow, you mean he won every state with less than a million registered voters?

AWESOME!! :)

075264ed7f275e10077a3927eae51948.jpg

Looks like Trump has nowhere to go but up

Opinion | How Does Trump Stack Up Against the Best — and Worst — Presidents?

Since our previous survey in 2014, some presidential legacies have soared (Barack Obama’s stock has climbed into the Top 10), while others have fallen (Andrew Jackson toppled to 15, out of the Top 10).

And President Trump? Let’s say that, according to the 170 members of the American Political Science Association’s Presidents and Executive Politics section who filled out our survey, he has at least three years to improve on an ignominious debut.

Obama is 8th now...

donanld last

Trump comes in last in expert presidential rankings survey

Doesnt matter who publishes it.
The list was generated by 170 members of American Political Science Association.
Diversity and Inclusion Programs
Achieving diversity and inclusion in political science is a priority for the American Political Science Association. Recognizing the many differences, among them — demographic, substantive, intellectual, pedagogical, methodological, and institutional — and leveraging this variation is critical not only to the success of individual political scientists but to the strength and longevity of the disciplinary enterprise. The individual and collective creativity and innovation required for disciplinary responses to an ever-changing world depend on our ability to harness the variety of unique contributions and differences in our research, teaching, and service.

• Minority Fellowship Program
  • Minority Student Recruitment Program
  • Ralph Bunche Summer Institute (RBSI)
  • APSA Mentoring Program
  • APSA Status Committees
See more information on APSA Diversity Programs.

That kills it right there. From your link.
Look at the graphics on new york times article.
They separate out the democrat / independent / republican members. According the the republican members, Trump is still in 40th place.
And Trump has only been in office for a year. The whole study is ridiculous and is just propaganda against Trump.
It is to soon to respect any results concerning his presidency. Historians who do not know that are hardly worth listening to.

For some reason......Conservatives dismiss Newsmen, Scientists and Historians because they contradict rightwing propaganda

We dismiss newsmen who keep apologizing for lying, and then continue to lie and scientists who lie to keep gov. grants coming in. We dismiss historians who, like Obama said, can write a NEW history for our children, filled with Muslims and gay people as founding fathers.
And you forgot one. We dismiss Nobel prizes. Guess why...

You dismiss any facts that make you look bad
That is why you consider the media, scientists and historians to be your enemies

It is all part of "Alternative Facts"....... you guys create your own reality

That kills it right there. From your link.
Look at the graphics on new york times article.
They separate out the democrat / independent / republican members. According the the republican members, Trump is still in 40th place.
And Trump has only been in office for a year. The whole study is ridiculous and is just propaganda against Trump.
It is to soon to respect any results concerning his presidency. Historians who do not know that are hardly worth listening to.

For some reason......Conservatives dismiss Newsmen, Scientists and Historians because they contradict rightwing propaganda

We dismiss newsmen who keep apologizing for lying, and then continue to lie and scientists who lie to keep gov. grants coming in. We dismiss historians who, like Obama said, can write a NEW history for our children, filled with Muslims and gay people as founding fathers.
And you forgot one. We dismiss Nobel prizes. Guess why...

You dismiss any facts that make you look bad
That is why you consider the media, scientists and historians to be your enemies

It is all part of "Alternative Facts"....... you guys create your own reality

In this case she is dismissing the ridiculous study that has 0 credibility.

By the time historians get through tallying up the ranks, Obama will be number 1....that brilliant black man took more shit off of rednecks without kickin some white ass, took our economy out of the abyss and handed it over to an idiot and he kept us safe for 8 years....unlike Bush and unlike Trump. And the only way Trump will ever rise to the top, is if we elect an ash tray with cig, buts in it. than he rises.

A fucking totalitarian that raped, killed and stole from innocent woman and children is the best prez we ever had? One that jailed peopel simply for having an opinion? What a load of fucking hogwash :rofl:

Lincoln was a rapist? Do tell

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Abe and his lovely "scorched earth" policy :rolleyes:

Still waiting to hear who he raped Professor Harley
Hitler didnt kill anyone. But he is attributed to millions of deaths.
Is this REALLY the road you want to go down?

The new avatar is funny - Are you missing your slaves? :)

39965.jpg

A fucking totalitarian that raped, killed and stole from innocent woman and children is the best prez we ever had? One that jailed peopel simply for having an opinion? What a load of fucking hogwash :rofl:

Lincoln was a rapist? Do tell

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Abe and his lovely "scorched earth" policy :rolleyes:

Still waiting to hear who he raped Professor Harley
Hitler didnt kill anyone. But he is attributed to millions of deaths.
Is this REALLY the road you want to go down?

The new avatar is funny - Are you missing your slaves? :)

39965.jpg
I dont believe in slavery, you tunnel vision rube.

By the time historians get through tallying up the ranks, Obama will be number 1....that brilliant black man took more shit off of rednecks without kickin some white ass, took our economy out of the abyss and handed it over to an idiot and he kept us safe for 8 years....unlike Bush and unlike Trump. And the only way Trump will ever rise to the top, is if we elect an ash tray with cig, buts in it. than he rises.

I think the Great Obama will sit just outside the top 5

Not too shabby for a man who had the opposition party doing everything they could to make him fail

Obama is America's greatest gun salesman in history. That obviously gives him a high rating. :cool-45:

Agree

Nothin drove the gun nuts more crazy than having a black man in the White House

Nope, I simply know more than you and it embarrasses you when I expose your ignorance.

still think sandy hook was a false flag & they were actors?

I don't think that Sandy Hoax was a psy-op...I KNOW that it was............want to debate this pathetic false flag psy-op with me???

nope. just double checking to see if you are still whacked.

& you are.

Debate me.......how much time have you spent attacking that particular issue from every angle possible?
You see, I have done that and I initially went into this "event" with the notion that it really did happen. What I found was a DHS capstone drill that was passed off as a real time event that was so pathetically pulled off that I am actually embarrassed that people still believe it.
Never debate crazy people...

They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

My father's favorite saying, except he used stupid instead of crazy, but see it still works!

Forum List

Back