President's reelection fund doing well

Obama and the DNC use the DNC's leeway to get PAC donations and big money donations from individuals.

Then Obama and the DNC paints Obama as an 'anti establishment' type who has the support of average Americans, like he's a President who wouldn't DREAM of giving contributors government perks or taking PAC money.

The PAC money goes to the DNC. The DNC hires staff for the Obama campaign. And they fund the media.

Duh.

More than $47 million, or 55 percent of the total, went to the president's re-election committee, Obama For America, the campaign said. Most of that money came from small donors. More than $38 million went to the Democratic National Committee, mostly from the big donors that Obama had been wooing at fancy events this spring.

The Obama operation prefers to emphasize the grass-roots side of things.
i luff npr

Corrado says it's significant for three reasons. First, the president can take much larger contributions at the party committee than in his campaign committee, a difference of $30,500 versus $5,000 per donor. Second, donors who give the maximum to the DNC in 2011 can max out again in 2012, hiking their total to $61,000. And third, Corrado says, "the party can finance much of the voter identification, voter registration, voter turnout activity," which otherwise would cost tens of millions of dollars.

Not that Obamaniacs care. They'd rather see our good party pissed away.

I waited 8 years for this shit?

You LISTEN to the EXAMINER? LOL!

PBS: 98% of donations were under $250- Average donation: $69...And he has transparency- unlike the real fat cat polluters and screw-the -worker Pubs...

You LISTEN to the EXAMINER? LOL!

PBS: 98% of donations were under $250- Average donation: $69...And he has transparency- unlike the real fat cat polluters and screw-the -worker Pubs...
The Examiner is the free-version of the Washington Times (the conservative paper for D.C.)

Everything I said is well-known or easily accessible. What is your problem? Sad that the Golden Son is a Hookin Politician?

"It's amazing that the libtards are sending their nickels and dimes to Obama's campaign instead of buying poor seniors some groceries so they won't have to eat cat food."

Thanks to Dems, they AREN"T charity cases...keep voting for greedy mega rich Pubs...who rob the people.

Last edited:
Maybe the Dick-in-Chief needs to follow his own program and do a little spreading of the campaign cash wealth around.

Maybe several million to the Libertarian Party, to get a little of that "leveling of the playing field" stuff he and his Marxist cheering section are always jabbering about.

the bright side is we don't have to listen to another lie, oops, mislead...whoa, damn it, I meant misspeak as to how he will be taking general election public financing.

dot blob the sheeple wouldn't care anyway...

Last edited:
"It's amazing that the libtards are sending their nickels and dimes to Obama's campaign instead of buying poor seniors some groceries so they won't have to eat cat food."

Thanks to Dems, they AREN"T charity cases...keep voting for greedy mega rich Pubs...who rob the people.

I hope you don't vote Dem... The 50 Richest Members of Congress : Roll Call Special Features Guide to Congress

Top 50 rich people in congress.

This is you getting owned.

I doubt it will mean anything because well, you're a troll.

Ever consider the POLICIES the Dem rich are for, dittohead? Hint: NOT pollution and screwing the workers. Idiot.:eusa_angel: You have plenty of company. Wake up! Or maybe you're just a racist hater...:eusa_whistle:

Now Obama is to blame for not being able to change the Pub campaign system? LOL! I guess he should fix the Idiot bought off Pub Supreme Court too...actually, give him time

Hey dummy? Your hero Obama's number one political contributor was goldman sachs. LMAO! Sorry to spoil your fantasy you mentally deranged idiot. Wake up slave, both parties are corrupt. How fucking stupid can you really be? ~BH

Ever consider the POLICIES the Dem rich are for, dittohead? Hint: NOT pollution and screwing the workers. Idiot.:eusa_angel: You have plenty of company. Wake up! Or maybe you're just a racist hater...:eusa_whistle:

Show me where the Dem congress or Obama did any repeal of the evil Bush/Republican era policies...

I understand that a dittohead is someone that like Rush but I have only hear him but a few hours in my life... In fact there is a good chance you have listened to him more than me, possibly religiously at points by the sound of it.

Anyways, you owned yourself and like you said, "it's different somehow" lol.

Forum List

Back