Press conference role reversal

Anybody notice how many press conferences Clinton has been doing lately and how Trump has done none over the past few weeks?

Interesting role reversal esp after all the critiques that trump threw at her for avoiding the cameras
You shouldn't watch Clinton News Network or PMSNBC. They don't show Trump's almost daily news conferences. Watch Fox News for a Fair and Balanced report. I have not seen one single press conferences where the reporters ask Hiliary their own questions. So far, at all her "conferences", reporters have been given a list of questions that Hillary approves of. If they ask any pertinent question, Hiliary ignores it and points to the next plant.

Anybody notice how many press conferences Clinton has been doing lately and how Trump has done none over the past few weeks?

Interesting role reversal esp after all the critiques that trump threw at her for avoiding the cameras
You shouldn't watch Clinton News Network or PMSNBC. They don't show Trump's almost daily news conferences. Watch Fox News for a Fair and Balanced report. I have not seen one single press conferences where the reporters ask Hiliary their own questions. So far, at all her "conferences", reporters have been given a list of questions that Hillary approves of. If they ask any pertinent question, Hiliary ignores it and points to the next plant.
I do watch fox along with most other networks. Fox was reporting in it last week. Trump is doing network interviews, just like Clinton but he isn't doing the big press conferences like he used to do and like they had a day counter on Hillary for. Now I see her doing these conferences all the time and Trump missing in action

Last week Trump was getting far too much free coverage by the press and one leftwit wanted government to intervene. This week Trump is avoiding the press? The left has gone off the deep end people.:laugh:

When Is The Media Going To Start A Press Conference Countdown Clock For Trump?
:cuckoo:

Trump states his positions all day, every day. You could not possibly accuse him of avoiding the camera, or reporters.
He is doing exactly what Hillary was doing for, what was it 270+ days? yes they had a counter because she wasn't doing big press conferences. Remember the ones that trump used to do all the time?? Now she is doing them almost daily, just saw her do one about the terror attack... And Trump hasn't done one in 2 months.

To be honest I don't really give a shit, they are both doing way more media than I could ever handle, I just think the hypocrisy is amusing

When Is The Media Going To Start A Press Conference Countdown Clock For Trump?

Trump states his positions all day, every day. You could not possibly accuse him of avoiding the camera, or reporters.
He is doing exactly what Hillary was doing for, what was it 270+ days? yes they had a counter because she wasn't doing big press conferences. Remember the ones that trump used to do all the time?? Now she is doing them almost daily, just saw her do one about the terror attack... And Trump hasn't done one in 2 months.

To be honest I don't really give a shit, they are both doing way more media than I could ever handle, I just think the hypocrisy is amusing

I do watch fox along with most other networks. Fox was reporting in it last week. Trump is doing network interviews, just like Clinton but he isn't doing the big press conferences like he used to do and like they had a day counter on Hillary for. Now I see her doing these conferences all the time and Trump missing in action
You will probably have seen the change in Trump's press interactions since Kellyanne came on board. She doesn't allow him to glibly answer questions she hasn't prepared him for. I'm sure the interviews are well arranged in advance.

You will probably have seen the change in Trump's press interactions since Kellyanne came on board. She doesn't allow him to glibly answer questions she hasn't prepared him for. I'm sure the interviews are well arranged in advance.
Agreed, there has been a very noticeable difference... She is doing an amazing job

Hillary hasn't done a Q&A press conference in about 270 days. What the left assumes to be "press conferences" are merely statements and scripted cliches. The only people Hillary talks to are former employees of the Clinton administration (George Stephonopolis) or drooling friendlies who throw only softballs.

Hillary hasn't done a Q&A press conference in about 270 days. What the left assumes to be "press conferences" are merely statements and scripted cliches. The only people Hillary talks to are former employees of the Clinton administration (George Stephonopolis) or drooling friendlies who throw only softballs.
Not true, she has been doing them constantly over the past few weeks. Just did one today in front of her plane about the terror attacks

Agreed, there has been a very noticeable difference... She is doing an amazing job
Hitlery is plummeting in the polls....:lol:

Hitlery is plummeting in the polls....:lol:

Why, because she can't stand up without collapsing or because she called millions of Americans deplorable?

Forum List

Back