'Press' Covering Portland Domestic Terrorist Rampage caught Throwing Objects At police

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Portland protest 'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires

Evidently the terrorists believe the Police will not use force against 'members of the press' and will publicly attack the police for doing so if they do, which is why they have adopted the tactic of labeling themselves members of the press corp.

Of course, I would not be surprised to find the leftist extremist activist fake news media is joining in on the violence on which they are supposed to be reporting.

Portland protest 'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires

Evidently the terrorists believe the Police will not use force against 'members of the press' and will publicly attack the police for doing so if they do, which is why they have adopted the tactic of labeling themselves members of the press corp.

Of course, I would not be surprised to find the leftist extremist activist fake news media is joining in on the violence on which they are supposed to be reporting.

I saw some whining recently because the police "assaulted" people with red tape on their sleeves who were peaceful "medics".

Portland protest 'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires

I saw some whining recently because the police "assaulted" people with red tape on their sleeves who were peaceful "medics".

So if I wrap red tape around my arm and stick a 'Press' badge on my jacket I can through Molotov cocktails at the police without expectations of being physically accosted by the police?

:p

Of course they're doing this.

Their MO is physically attack police and then cry victim when they are met with a response.

It's a damn joke. Put a curfew in. After 9PM if you're on the street you'll be met with force. I don't give a shit if you have a red cross on your sleeve, "press" written on your shirt or you're one of the idiot 'moms'. Water cannons, rubber bullets and batons will be served promptly at 9. Nothing else will stop this and these feckless moronic mayors that are allowing this to go on don't have the nuts to actually do what needs to be done, which these 'protestors' have figured out and so it continues.

Portland protest 'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires

Looks like those medics were carrying pepper spray.

1597945456431.png

1597945494489.png

Trump had encouraged such lawlessness, tweeting, “Liberate Michigan.”

Where are the Fed's ? Trump supporters can carry weapons and invade the state house but I guess they were peaceful.

Who was shot or beat up in the Michigan state house by peaceful protestors?

Compared to George Floyd rioters and looters the people in Lansing were extremely peaceful.
They were peaceful by any measure actually.

Portland protest 'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires'press' seen throwing objects at police, as others light fires

So if I wrap red tape around my arm and stick a 'Press' badge on my jacket I can through Molotov cocktails at the police without expectations of being physically accosted by the police?

:p

If you live in NYC ---it's ok ask the Mayor. For
Portland---ask that Mayor

Forum List

Back