Preventing the next big democrat lie...all about the Ebola...

They already have an attack ad blaming 4,000 deaths from Ebola on the GOP. All ebola deaths have been caused by Republican budget cuts.

Freaking lunatics.

This is from Erica Payne. Vile bitch. President and founder of the progressive Agenda Project Action Fund.

"She said in a statement:

In launching this effort, we will be the first major progressive group to directly blame GOP budget cuts for the nearly 4,000 deaths caused by the Ebola crisis.

Our hope is that this ad and the accompanying report will spark a national conversation about the utter stupidity of the GOP's approach to government policy.

Clearly, a party that despises government will purposefully underfund it, while a party that fundamentally understands the positive role of government will ensure it functions effectively. We hope this ad will begin to establish the idea that only those who understand government should be allowed to run it."

Democrats blame Ebola on Republicans WashingtonExaminer.com

Clearly, a party that despises government will purposefully underfund it ..

can we count you in as a supporter of big government / government spending/ and government regulations ?

Hell no.

oh, then you're an idiot yammering about one thing and meaning the opposite.

I knew that already.

Put down the bong. I don't believe in big government or government spending or massive government regulations.

I'm very clear on where I stand.

LMAO ...no, you're not clear, you're crawfishing just like you always do when you let your ignorance overload your butt.

you and pat, the laughing stock need to go get a room .

Crawfishing on what? I'm a Conservative. Proud of it. What are you smoking?

Now YOU KNOW your NOT SUPPOSED to make comments like that about other forum members!...It could mean a BANNING!

o, just the POTUS... whine to a mod.

Ok, if that's what you want! :ahole-1:

I was addressing Virgil ... are you Virgil or just another RW idiot ?

You see anyone else with a V starting their name posting here?

that's not what I ask you, idiot.

Try English then!

They already have an attack ad blaming 4,000 deaths from Ebola on the GOP. All ebola deaths have been caused by Republican budget cuts.

Freaking lunatics.

This is from Erica Payne. Vile bitch. President and founder of the progressive Agenda Project Action Fund.

"She said in a statement:

In launching this effort, we will be the first major progressive group to directly blame GOP budget cuts for the nearly 4,000 deaths caused by the Ebola crisis.

Our hope is that this ad and the accompanying report will spark a national conversation about the utter stupidity of the GOP's approach to government policy.

Clearly, a party that despises government will purposefully underfund it, while a party that fundamentally understands the positive role of government will ensure it functions effectively. We hope this ad will begin to establish the idea that only those who understand government should be allowed to run it."

Democrats blame Ebola on Republicans WashingtonExaminer.com

can we count you in as a supporter of big government / government spending/ and government regulations ?

Ticks on the ass of society will call any cut in government funding, or even a reduction in the rate of growth, "underfunding" it.

It's standard operational bullshit from the left. They tried that crap over the VA scandal too till we made sure the message went out loud and clear that the fools had more than enough money and were actually carrying surpluses over for the past several years.

Just pathetic. And they'll put out ads like this group but then scream to high heaven if we talk about the policy blunders over this latest outbreak of ebola and cry that we are politicizing the disease.

Hell no.

oh, then you're an idiot yammering about one thing and meaning the opposite.

I knew that already.

Put down the bong. I don't believe in big government or government spending or massive government regulations.

I'm very clear on where I stand.

LMAO ...no, you're not clear, you're crawfishing just like you always do when you let your ignorance overload your butt.

you and pat, the laughing stock need to go get a room .

Crawfishing on what? I'm a Conservative. Proud of it. What are you smoking?

Forum List

Back