Priceless hypocrisy:Elizabeth Warren accused of making a fortune from flipping foreclosed homes

Trump's was dealing with business real estate. NOT foreclosures on poor families. They probably ended up living in cars while she bought them dirt cheap and made a killing on the miseries of poor people.
She bought 1 (ONE) foreclosure in an UP market. The fact that the Right has to lie and exaggerate proves just how desperate these lying scum are!!!!

The reliability with which leftwing douche bags circle the wagons around their maggot riddled heroes is nauseating.

Trump's was dealing with business real estate. NOT foreclosures on poor families. They probably ended up living in cars while she bought them dirt cheap and made a killing on the miseries of poor people.
She bought 1 (ONE) foreclosure in an UP market. The fact that the Right has to lie and exaggerate proves just how desperate these lying scum are!!!!
I see, EdTheLiar, never looked at all the references of houses she bought and sold in MY ARTICLE....dumbfucker!

Foreclosed houses, if Elizabeth Warren were a Republican you'd be having a fit.
Yeah, play that perpetual VICTIM card!

She bought 1 foreclosed house in an up market!

In other words, she profited off the misery of others. In her own words: she's a "small, insecure money-grubber who doesn’t care who gets hurt so long as she makes a profit off it.”

And what does that make of Romney or other Capitalists? Members of the Crazy Right Wing are hypocrites.

Because she trashed Trump for doing same thing w/o diclosing to her exact same thing.
Where exactly did she say she hoped the housing market would crash, which is what she trashed the POS Trump for?

She bought in 1993 while the housing market was growing, which started in 1991. She sold in 1994 when there was a slight dip before the market went back up in 1995.

You idiotic parrots are really desperate.

She bought a foreclosed property. In other words, she profited off the misery of others.

Damn, if true she is a CAPITALIST!

And a fucking HYPOCRITE!!!

Hey, when did you get paroled?

cb1954cca04eed68ef5c6af8d67e38dc.jpg

Well well well. Warren shouldn't be throwing stones when she lives in a glass house.

12 flips to be exact at the time. Here's some and at the link you can see all the amazing profits she made. One house alone went for a 383% mark up.

:lol:

"Elizabeth Warren bought a foreclosed house for $61,000 in June 1993 and sold it in December 1994 for $95,000, a 56 per cent mark-up.

She paid $30,000 for a property in August 1993 and sold five months later for £145,000, a 383 per cent gain.

Warren lent her brother $25,000 for a property in 1994 that was sold at a mark-up of 68 per cent for $42,000 in 1998.

She gave her sister-in-law a mortgage for a $31,000 home in 1996 which she made 45 per cent on, selling it three years later for $45,000.

In 1997 she provided him with the funding to buy a $90,000 house which sold for $106,000 two years later and another costing $26,000 which he sold after nine years for $45,000.

She gave him money to buy a $35,000 home in August 2000. He sold it after 75 days for $35,000, a 10 per cent gain."

Elizabeth Warren accused of making a fortune from flipping foreclosed homes

Damn, if true Sen. Warren is a (gasp) CAPITALIST! More prove that tinydancer is a standard deviation short of a moron.

I have absolutely no problem with her turning a profit fool. Let alone turning around and helping her whole family out by doing so.

I have a problem with her hypocrisy asshole.

In other words, she profited off the misery of others. In her own words: she's a "small, insecure money-grubber who doesn’t care who gets hurt so long as she makes a profit off it.”

And what does that make of Romney or other Capitalists? Members of the Crazy Right Wing are hypocrites.

Trump doesn't go around preaching that people who want to make money are evil. Only douche bag hypocrites like Fauxcahontas do that. A hypocrite is someone who condemns others and fails to live up to his own principles. That defines Sleazy Lizzy to a 'T.'

Well well well. Warren shouldn't be throwing stones when she lives in a glass house.

12 flips to be exact at the time. Here's some and at the link you can see all the amazing profits she made. One house alone went for a 383% mark up.

"Elizabeth Warren bought a foreclosed house for $61,000 in June 1993 and sold it in December 1994 for $95,000, a 56 per cent mark-up.

She paid $30,000 for a property in August 1993 and sold five months later for £145,000, a 383 per cent gain.

Warren lent her brother $25,000 for a property in 1994 that was sold at a mark-up of 68 per cent for $42,000 in 1998.

She gave her sister-in-law a mortgage for a $31,000 home in 1996 which she made 45 per cent on, selling it three years later for $45,000.

In 1997 she provided him with the funding to buy a $90,000 house which sold for $106,000 two years later and another costing $26,000 which he sold after nine years for $45,000.

She gave him money to buy a $35,000 home in August 2000. He sold it after 75 days for $35,000, a 10 per cent gain."

Elizabeth Warren accused of making a fortune from flipping foreclosed homes
Progressives are all about hypocrisy...

Show us the hypocrisy!

Show us the hypocrisy!

LOL " I don't need to show you no stinking badges".

Read the article. 12 with the involvement of her family.

Think of the children ed; think of the children who are now probably grown having had to endure the house they loved, the back yard with the swings that they loved snatched up by Liz the Leech Warren and her family.

I can only hope and pray that every family managed to make it after the foreclosures and not to many of them had to live in their cars. I know, I know it's not Liz the Leech's fault that the families got foreclosed on.

I just think of the children.

ETA: I did pretty good being a liberal there eh?

Because she trashed Trump for doing same thing w/o diclosing to her exact same thing.
Where exactly did she say she hoped the housing market would crash, which is what she trashed the POS Trump for?

She bought in 1993 while the housing market was growing, which started in 1991. She sold in 1994 when there was a slight dip before the market went back up in 1995.

You idiotic parrots are really desperate.

She bought a foreclosed property. In other words, she profited off the misery of others.

Damn, if true she is a CAPITALIST!

And a fucking HYPOCRITE!!!

Hey, when did you get paroled?

Pay attention, for a change! MODS LOVE me, some actually chuckle at my humor while I euthanize subversives!

Trump doesn't go around preaching that people who want to make money are evil. Only douche bag hypocrites like Fauxcahontas do that. A hypocrite is someone who condemns others and fails to live up to his own principles. That defines Sleazy Lizzy to a 'T.'

Bingo!

Getting ahead of The Hildebeast's lies about Trump Bankruptcies!
TheTownCrier ^

Hillary Clinton is a lawyer, unlike most of the population out there, and KNOWS Trump never liquidated creditors in a typical bankruptcy. Every media report repeated her lie dozens of times yesterday. People think there is one kind of bankruptcy and have no clue about Chapter 11 reorganization to PAY OFF THE CREDITORS.

Donald Trump has NEVER filed personal bankruptcy!

Law Dictionary: How is Donald Trump Able to File for Bankruptcy So Many Times? How is Donald Trump Able to File for Bankruptcy So Many Times?

Written by James Hirby | Fact checked by The Law Dictionary staff

People might ask "How is Donald Trump able to file for bankruptcy so many times?" The answer is "He didn't." Trump himself has never filed for bankruptcy.

His corporations have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times. By filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, the corporation is allowed to continue running while restructuring and reducing its debt. By allowing the business to continue, employees still have their jobs and the business is still making money. Corporate debts still need to be repaid but they may be reduced. The corporation must develop a repayment plan and corporate budget. Both must be approved by the creditors and by the bankruptcy court.

WE are talking about FOUR companies out of hundreds which Trump has made successful, and he used Chapter 11 to make them work…. yet this lying old hag says Trump will 'bankrupt' the nation…She and Bill and Obama did that! NOT DONALD TRUMP!

Here are a few of the thousands of companies we deal with every day who have used Chapter 11 bankruptcy…many of them SUPPORT HILLARY!

Category:Companies that have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just a few who have filed Chapter 11

G.I. Joe's

Fudruckers

GENERAL MOTORS - Obama's!!! Yes he used Chapter 11

Kmart

Kodak

Owens Corning

Pay N Pak

Six Flags

SOLYNDRA….also Obama's baby…they even got millions in OUR $$

Tropicana Entertainment

So fuck you people, I'll bring this up every time one of you degenerate DemoRATS brings it up!

LMAO!!! Trumpsters reacting like Pavlov's dogs to yet another one of Don The Con's koolaid shots.

Forum List

Back