Pride?

"special privilege" IS unequal :rolleyes:
What special priveledge does balm call for?
Read their stuff

http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/

This is the Official #BlackLivesMatter Organization founded by Patrisse Cullors, Opal Tometi, and Alicia Garza.
#BlackLivesMatter is an online forum intended to build connections between Black people and our allies to fight anti-Black racism, to spark dialogue among Black people, and to facilitate the types of connections necessary to encourage social action and engagement.

• We are committed to acknowledging, respecting and celebrating difference(s) and commonalities.
  • We are committed to collectively, lovingly and courageously working vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension all people. As we forge our path, we intentionally build and nurture a beloved community that is bonded together through a beautiful struggle that is restorative, not depleting.
  • We see ourselves as part of the global Black family and we are aware of the different ways we are impacted or privileged as Black folk who exist in different parts of the world
  • We are unapologetically Black in our positioning. In affirming that Black Lives Matter, we need not qualify our position. To love and desire freedom and justice for ourselves is a necessary prerequisite for wanting the same for others.We are committed to embracing and making space for trans brothers and sisters to participate and lead. We are committed to being self-reflexive and doing the work required to dismantle cis-gender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence
  • We are guided by the fact all Black lives, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status or location
  • We are committed to building a Black women affirming space free from sexism, misogyny, and male‐centeredness.
  • We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, and especially “our” children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.
  • We are committed to making our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We are committed to dismantling the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” that require them to mother in private even as they participate in justice work.
  • We are committed to embodying and practicing justice, liberation, and peace in our engagements with one another.
  • We are committed to fostering a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking or, rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual unless s/he or they disclose otherwise.
  • We are committed to fostering an intergenerational and communal network free from ageism. We believe that all people, regardless of age, shows up with capacity to lead and learn.
  • We are committed to embodying and practicing justice, liberation, and peace in our engagements with one another.

What special priveleges are being demanded in the above? :dunno:

For the most part crime goes hand in hand with poverty. When people are struggling to survive, they break the law to get by. When black kids grow up in poverty that's what they are exposed to..
No one race is genetically more prone to crime. Although there are races in America are more likely to live in poverty because of systemimatic oppression. You want to cut crime, attack poverty. When these kids see there's more out there and opportunities that are also open to them (not just white or wealthy) the thug life is much less appealing.
WHEN will your kind see how untrue that liberal talking point has always been.

Poverty is the result of poor choices. Not the other way around. African teen mothers with an absent father, expect nothing of their litter. They make no demands to actually achieve, so they don't, and you have another immoral and violent generation for the working class to support.

Really?

Tell me about the "poor choice" made by the guy who is dying of multiple myloma - he's lost his job and his home.

For the most part crime goes hand in hand with poverty. When people are struggling to survive, they break the law to get by. When black kids grow up in poverty that's what they are exposed to..
No one race is genetically more prone to crime. Although there are races in America are more likely to live in poverty because of systemimatic oppression. You want to cut crime, attack poverty. When these kids see there's more out there and opportunities that are also open to them (not just white or wealthy) the thug life is much less appealing.

Poverty is the result of poor choices. Not the other way around. African teen mothers with an absent father, expect nothing of their litter. They make no demands to actually achieve, so they don't, and you have another immoral and violent generation for the working class to support.
Bullshit.
First of all there are different kids of poverty.
Generational poverty and situational poverty. Second of all poverty is caused by many different things, some which are out of human control. Things like deaths, divorce, fire, loss of job etc... and far too many Americans are one financial disaster away from poverty.
Wages are too low and living costs are too high, it's not like the old days of "work hard and you'll be able to afford everything you need," people are working really really hard, and STILL living below the poverty level.

I am never going to see this as an untrue talking point because it's not. I have lived my whole life in an inner city and worked with our most impoverished populations for years. Families torn apart by crises whether it be deaths, addictions, domestic violence, homeless vets, you name it.

That "16 year old African American girl who got knocked up" or whatever your ridiculous stereotype is, imagine her a 21 year old white mother of 2 who's husband and provider just died in an accident. I'll tell you what happens, she lives in situational poverty for several years being a single mother.... she needs help.
Don't be so quick to judge people when you don't know what their story is.
A lot of people live in poverty in this country and it is not because they want to and it is not their fault. That's what happens when you funnel nearly allllllllll of a country's money to the top 1%.......

Oh cut the crap. They're racist.

Have you read their Platforms and Statements? No Black racism there. A lot of absurd NAIVETY. A good dose of HATE for "the system". No racism.

You're deluded, our Outreach had an encounter with them. They DEMANDED we say Black Lives Matter, when I told them all lives matter I was a racist bitch.

Back your goddamn choo choo up, I'm not buying what you're selling.

No use for them and never will have. And by the way 80% of the people we were feeding and clothing, helping with necessities were ...guess now. Black.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: What a hoot. Your outreach is to IMMEDIATELY get into a Slogan trading contest?

You're the brainless, innovation free, inept political hacks that are going bye--bye. And your experience is a GREAT tale of why that's so.... I'd give you hints, but you're time is up anyways. Too late to figure out how to connect with everybody without being called "a racist bitch" :rofl:

I repeat, you're fucking deluded. They are racist anarchists.

I'm surprised they've duped you...I really am.

Now run along you and Coyote can cheer lead each other's delusions

Anarchists? Probably. Racist? Not part of the solutions they've proposed. They are WRONG in most of their suggestions, but their complaints are VERY real. It's just not racism that is the source of those complaints. We will calmly explain that. And they are listening..
So what is the source

Sassy, I think the founders of BLM are obnoxious pigs, but I've never heard of them saying white people are sub-human.

'Course who would know more about sub-humans than the founders of BLM.

So, do you have a link to the pigs making that statement?

Mulitiple links available...

Huffpo good enough?

Black Lives Matter Toronto Co-Founder Needs To Resign

Didya read the article? NOT a co-founder of BLM, but of the Toronto Branch. And that branch is extremely radical in it's views because attracts folks who are not ALLOWED to speak hate without taking cover in an org like BLM. It's CANADA.. Land of incarcerating you for HATE SPEECH. UNLESS --- you're org is one of the "protected" species of hate. The haters have a harder time up there finding "political cover"..

One CHAPTER -- a couple flaming hacks. They should be pushed out. BLM should have done it when this bad press started to catch fire. Pushing folks OUT of organizations is not easy. No organization is capable of putting up borders and defending it's brand against MILLIONS of whackos trying to climb aboard.

Have you read their Platforms and Statements? No Black racism there. A lot of absurd NAIVETY. A good dose of HATE for "the system". No racism.
I've seen their behavior and that of their followers. Their words are meaningless, if they don't match their actions.

The Orange Weinie, and his supporters, claim he is not racist, either. But his words and actions over time tell a different story.

Should we not believe our 'lying' eyes? IMO, BLMers act like thugs.

That was once the accusation against the NAACP as well. I got a LOT of patience for young nascent activism movements. Having spent most of my political life working hard for the Libertarian Party. And WE were embarrassing as heck for the first 10 or 15 years. :happy-1: Now we have a real HQ building, think tanks and policy directors.

AND YET -- last year, we couldn't stop a moron from stripping to his undies and parading on the podium in front of National coverage at our convention.. :bang3:

SO -- I don't agree with their platform that took them 2 or 3 years to write. And I don't agree with the hateful anarchist message. But they are trying to get to the SAME goal that I'm working on. And their COMPLAINTS are real. They just don't have a clue what the cause or the solution is. I believe dialogue is in order. That's all I'm saying. They mature into a useful force or they marginalize themselves.

Mulitiple links available...

Huffpo good enough?

Black Lives Matter Toronto Co-Founder Needs To Resign

Didya read the article? NOT a co-founder of BLM, but of the Toronto Branch. And that branch is extremely radical in it's views because attracts folks who are not ALLOWED to speak hate without taking cover in an org like BLM. It's CANADA.. Land of incarcerating you for HATE SPEECH. UNLESS --- you're org is one of the "protected" species of hate. The haters have a harder time up there finding "political cover"..

One CHAPTER -- a couple flaming hacks. They should be pushed out. BLM should have done it when this bad press started to catch fire. Pushing folks OUT of organizations is not easy. No organization is capable of putting up borders and defending it's brand against MILLIONS of whackos trying to climb aboard.

I've seen their behavior and that of their followers. Their words are meaningless, if they don't match their actions.

The Orange Weinie, and his supporters, claim he is not racist, either. But his words and actions over time tell a different story.

That was once the accusation against the NAACP as well. I got a LOT of patience for young nascent activism movements. Having spent most of political working hard for the Libertarian Party. And WE were embarrassing as heck for the first 10 or 15 years. Now we have a real HQ building, think tanks and policy directors.

AND YET -- last year, we couldn't stop a moron from stripping to his undies and parading on the podium in front of National coverage at our convention.. :bang3:

SO -- I don't agree with their platform that took them 2 or 3 years to write. And I don't agree with the hateful anarchist message. But they are trying to get to the SAME goal that I'm working on. And their COMPLAINTS are real. They just don't have a clue what the cause or the solution is. I believe dialogue is in order. That's all I'm saying. They mature into a useful force or they marginalize themselves.

Do you think BLM are anarchistic? I can't say I see that....

That was once the accusation against the NAACP as well. I got a LOT of patience for young nascent activism movements. Having spent most of political working hard for the Libertarian Party. And WE were embarrassing as heck for the first 10 or 15 years. Now we have a real HQ building, think tanks and policy directors.

When you call for ending all Fed charges (and I assume some local charges) against juveniles to be dropped and the ending of prisons as we know them, and getting the police off the streets --- YES -- they have sunk to that truely anarchist level. Go read their platform. I go fetch the link and edit it in here.

End the War on Black People - The Movement for Black Lives

There are specific calls for ending all juvenile misdemeanors and felonies all over their lit. And the other anarchist pipe dreams I mentioned about. They are out for "dismantling and defunding the institutions that oppress" them. Pretty much a quote. Instead of reforming and fixing the issues that disparately affect low income and under-served communities.

Ann Arbor public schools tell teachers to look the other way when black kids misbehave and become disruptive. It's part of black culture, they are told. They are simply not held to the same standards as the other races.

That's where the problems originate.

Last edited:

There are specific calls for ending all juvenile misdemeanors and felonies all over their lit. And the other anarchist pipe dreams I mentioned about. They are out for "dismantling and defunding the institutions that oppress" them. Pretty much a quote. Instead of reforming and fixing the issues that disparately affect low income and under-served communities.

Are we talking about the SAME group? I'm talking about Black Lives Matter: http://blacklivesmatter.com/

Are we talking about the SAME group? I'm talking about Black Lives Matter: http://blacklivesmatter.com/

Maybe not .. :biggrin: But they list each other as supporting groups. And the demands are pretty similar. The M4BL folks are the ONLY ones with an actual platform and policies specific enough to matter or discuss.

From the BLM site -- Re: Anarchy..

http://blacklivesmatter.com/herstory/

When we say Black Lives Matter, we are talking about the ways in which Black people are deprived of our basic human rights and dignity. It is an acknowledgement Black poverty and genocide is state violence. It is an acknowledgment that 1 million Black people are locked in cages in this country–one half of all people in prisons or jails–is an act of state violence. It is an acknowledgment that Black women continue to bear the burden of a relentless assault on our children and our families and that assault is an act of state violence. Black queer and trans folks bearing a unique burden in a hetero-patriarchal society that disposes of us like garbage and simultaneously fetishizes us and profits off of us is state violence; the fact that 500,000 Black people in the US are undocumented immigrants and relegated to the shadows is state violence;.the fact that Black girls are used as negotiating chips during times of conflict and war is state violence; Black folks living with disabilities and different abilities bear the burden of state-sponsored Darwinian experiments that attempt to squeeze us into boxes of normality defined by White supremacy is state violence. And the fact is that the lives of Black people—not ALL people—exist within these conditions is consequence of state violence.

I'm certain that I have notes on more specific BLM demands than what's on this "national" site. I'll bring it in tomorrow.

I believe that blacks have gotten a raw deal in a lot of ways over time. But I also think that a lot has been done to help their community. And that help ranges from: Affirmative Action, all the welfare and housing aid, food stamps, you name it. Help with college, even though there are many reports that they are rarely ready for any advanced education.

but the one thing that always seems to be missing, is blacks admitting that they have a large responsibility in both the problems AND the solutions. Until they take responsibility for their individual choices, not much will change, imo. For instance, I know white people who have been in horrible situations in life, and financially devastated. But they cringed at the thought of asking for "charity" and they struggled through their troubles, and got through their problems simply through incredible grit and by working their asses off. And don't let anyone lie to you, I've know whites that are some of the hardest workers I've ever seen. The idea that whites have everything handed to them is a cop-out, simple bullshit.

On the other hand, I've known many blacks who run to the government for all they can get, at every opportunity. Then, they're the first to whine about how bad whitey is and how oppressed they are. But I rarely have known a black person to take responsibility for his own situation by acknowledging that he had made horrible choices, and that he had to work through the results of those choices in order to improve his situation. Why? Because it's easier to blame whitey, or the "system", or the "government," or "oppression" or white privilege or racism...you get the idea.

And all I mean is if blacks are ever to get to a better place they have to realize that most of the burden is going to be on them. It's that time. The blame game is old and tired. The biggest problems I see are cultural in nature: valuing education, developing a real work ethic, self-reliance, etc. And stamping out the "thug" culture that has grown so strong within the younger people.

I also know blacks who have worked hard to get an education. They've created real careers, bought homes, and have done very well for themselves. I've never heard any of these folks whine about oppression, or make excuses for their own lack of achievement. They're too busy building a better life for themselves. They probably don't have the time or the energy to do any whining.

When I think about BLM I remember the obnoxious sows who took over Bernie Sanders' political rally. The BLMers ruined Sanders' speaking event, and made themselves look like no-class, ignorant thugs in the process. And all too often this is the kind of impression they make.

Their "protests" are more like thug-fests, where loud-mouthed BLMers try to intimidate everyone around them. Blocking doors to stores, interferring with shoppers or drivers. In general they've made themselves a pain in the ass. And through THEIR behavior their only confirming that they are fit only to live in a ghetto because they don't know how to act around civilized people.

It would be a great help if they had the intelligence to form a positive message that could help them see possibilities and lift their can-do spirit. But, instead of anything positive, they insist on playing the race card and blaming everone and everything in the universe for their shortcomings and lack of achievement. That's not a formula for success.

At this point I think their future is in their own hands. It's time to sink or swim. Shit or get off the pot. The blame game is worn out. It's self-responsibility time.

I believe that blacks have gotten a raw deal in a lot of ways over time. But I also think that a lot has been done to help their community. And that help ranges from: Affirmative Action, all the welfare and housing aid, food stamps, you name it. Help with college, even though there are many reports that they are rarely ready for any advanced education.

but the one thing that always seems to be missing, is blacks admitting that they have a large responsibility in both the problems AND the solutions. Until they take responsibility for their individual choices, not much will change, imo. For instance, I know white people who have been in horrible situations in life, and financially devastated. But they cringed at the thought of asking for "charity" and they struggled through their troubles, and got through their problems simply through incredible grit and by working their asses off. And don't let anyone lie to you, I've know whites that are some of the hardest workers I've ever seen. The idea that whites have everything handed to them is a cop-out, simple bullshit.

On the other hand, I've known many blacks who run to the government for all they can get, at every opportunity. Then, they're the first to whine about how bad whitey is and how oppressed they are. But I rarely have known a black person to take responsibility for his own situation by acknowledging that he had made horrible choices, and that he had to work through the results of those choices in order to improve his situation. Why? Because it's easier to blame whitey, or the "system", or the "government," or "oppression" or white privilege or racism...you get the idea.

And all I mean is if blacks are ever to get to a better place they have to realize that most of the burden is going to be on them. It's that time. The blame game is old and tired. The biggest problems I see are cultural in nature: valuing education, developing a real work ethic, self-reliance, etc. And stamping out the "thug" culture that has grown so strong within the younger people.

I also know blacks who have worked hard to get an education. They've created real careers, bought homes, and have done very well for themselves. I've never heard any of these folks whine about oppression, or make excuses for their own lack of achievement. They're too busy building a better life for themselves. They probably don't have the time or the energy to do any whining.
Most welfare recipients are white. So there goes all your generalizations about work ethic...

White pride is irrational, its based on some distorted fear of losing status. White people have done great things but our status as the white race is corrupt. Too bad people cant just honor their heritage/ethnicity and leave it at that.

Extreme pride in anything, is distorted and blatantly ugly.
Rainbow Bowwows

Your dogma needs to be on a leash. Also, please carry a pooper scooper to clean up the mess it makes.

Whatever blah blah... in a nutshell that is the definition of white pride.
The only thing Whites shouldn't be proud of is that we have allowed race traitors to push their agenda forever forward.

A fb friend posted this this morning. I often think memes are trite, but don't believe this one is. I never understood why anyone is proud of the tint of a body organ. Everyone has skin, If I said I was proud I have a nose, I'd get looked at pretty oddly.

White pride? White heritage? I don't know what they are. Race is too diverse and being proud of an organ tint is retarded.

FrKgbyD.jpg

That is possibly the worst attempt at playing the race card I've ever seen.

White pride is irrational, its based on some distorted fear of losing status. White people have done great things but our status as the white race is corrupt. Too bad people cant just honor their heritage/ethnicity and leave it at that.

Extreme pride in anything, is distorted and blatantly ugly.
Rainbow Bowwows

Your dogma needs to be on a leash. Also, please carry a pooper scooper to clean up the mess it makes.

Whatever blah blah... in a nutshell that is the definition of white pride.
The only thing Whites shouldn't be proud of is that we have allowed race traitors to push their agenda forever forward.
What defines a race traitor? Someone who isn't a racist? Lol

Forum List

Back