priest has 3some with dominatrices on altar

I am an eye-witness to history, and also a reporter of history. Look it up.

Um, I have. The Catholic Church did a much worse job of weeding out their pedophile problem than the Public schools did.

There are always the exceptions. Look further and you will see other diocese put a lot of pressure on diocese who were not making changes. However, there are some who prefer to visit a garden and stare at the mud and worms. Have at it, but you are missing a lot.

There's very little about the Catholic Church I miss, I'm just glad I got out of there with my rectal sphincter intact.

Here's the problem the Catholic Church had that other organizations didn't have. A school would recognize that the employee who is paying too much attention to children is probably a little weird. The Catholic Church, they main recruiting policy was they wanted men who had no sexual interest in adult women. They didn't have a baseline of "normal" to recognize abnormal when they saw it. Combine that with the absolute fear they bred in both the children and the adults, and it was a recipe for Exactly what happened in the Church for years.

Forum List

Back