Prima Facie evidence

Well they will get what they get and only a biased Trump hater like you would call Barr a crony.

Sucks to be your stupid ass.
So you are ass dumb as you look.

You expect that the courts will allow a Trump appointee redact a report into Trump's wrong doing without any one else knowing what he redacted?

So you would have been satisfied if Eric Holder redacted a report on Hillary Clinton?

Given that ALL people who hold that job are appointees, and that this is part of his stated job responsibilities . . . yeah, I think the courts will be okay with it. Although since this whole "all alone without anyone else knowing" is a lame and illogical fantasy in your own syphilis-rotted imagination, I don't expect they'll spend any time contemplating it.

Well they will get what they get and only a biased Trump hater like you would call Barr a crony.

You expect that the courts will allow a Trump appointee redact a report into Trump's wrong doing without any one else knowing what he redacted?

So you would have been satisfied if Eric Holder redacted a report on Hillary Clinton?

Given that ALL people who hold that job are appointees, and that this is part of his stated job responsibilities . . . yeah, I think the courts will be okay with it. Although since this whole "all alone without anyone else knowing" is a lame and illogical fantasy in your own syphilis-rotted imagination, I don't expect they'll spend any time contemplating it.

LMAO He really is a whinny little shit ain't he??

Maybe one day we will find out what Barr gets out of sacrificing his reputation for Trump's sake.
I don't believe he is sacrificing anything. He is going to be squeaky clean on this, hitting both sides with proven facts and nothing more. The media is going to be covering this from every angle and he doesn't want to be caught biased in any way. He's nobody's fool.

We all know the Trump administration is not the typical administration. He has demanded loyalty to him instead of country. We know this.

We know people have resigned because of this.

We know Trump is a liar, fraud, amoral person.

Why would anyone think that we should trust Barr to present a true redaction? Do you think he will not protect Trump? You don;t think he will lean towards protecting Trump?

The redactions are 100% Barr decisions.

You assfucks cry about investigating Comey ETAL. I say do it.

Because I am, not a partisan hack piece of shit you you. I dare you to do it in a public forum.

The Administration picks to lead agencies like the DOJ should not be the ones deciding.

Only two thongs wuill chamge my mind:

1) Democrat leadership gets to see the entire report
2) Barr files obstruction chrges against Truimp.

Other than that, Barr is some old washed up hack that Trump dug up because Barr's record in indicting Presidents.

A whiny little shit that is not kissing Trump's fat ass every day. How the fuck can you beleve anything Trump says or anyone he has appointed says? Even being as fucking stupid as you, you have to know about the lies.

They are preparing a response for something they havent read yet?
What a shit show. What a bunch of useless, pathetic hacks.

No, they're preparing a response to receiving a redacted report. Read the article.

I get a quarter every time I post the letter R.
how do they know what is redacted? that was the point. you kicked it to the corner like a good parrot.

Can't the congress than ask mueller to testify and ask him if any of the redactions are worrisome to him? Isn't that procedure? why do they feel they need something more? no open indictments to act on, nor any sealed. that =exoneration.

[
A whiny little shit that is not kissing Trump's fat ass every day. How the fuck can you beleve anything Trump says or anyone he has appointed says? Even being as fucking stupid as you, you have to know about the lies.
Aww... is dickbreath upset that whining and crying ad stomping his feet won't get him what he wants?
Aww...

[
Aww... is dickbreath upset that whining and crying ad stomping his feet won't get him what he wants?
Aww...
The Democrat leadership will see the entire report.

Job requirement for being a leftist, apparently.

[
Aww...
Incorrect, as the law required redactions -- and even if they do, YOU won't.
Unless someone breaks the law.
Dickbreath.

We all know the Trump administration is not the typical administration. He has demanded loyalty to him instead of country. We know this.

We know people have resigned because of this.

We know Trump is a liar, fraud, amoral person.

Why would anyone think that we should trust Barr to present a true redaction? Do you think he will not protect Trump? You don;t think he will lean towards protecting Trump?

The redactions are 100% Barr decisions.

You assfucks cry about investigating Comey ETAL. I say do it.

Because I am, not a partisan hack piece of shit you you. I dare you to do it in a public forum.

The Administration picks to lead agencies like the DOJ should not be the ones deciding.

Only two thongs wuill chamge my mind:

1) Democrat leadership gets to see the entire report
2) Barr files obstruction chrges against Truimp.

Other than that, Barr is some old washed up hack that Trump dug up because Barr's record in indicting Presidents.

Rule of thumb: when dimwits like you say "we all know", what you actually mean is "leftists have decided to believe this".

Second rule of thumb: intelligent people stop dignifying the post with their attention at that point.

Why would anyone think that we should trust Barr to present a true redaction?
You don't have a choice, dickbreath.
I don;t have to trust shkit that sdtems from anyone in the lying fuck Trump administration.

Here we have a report about our President colluding with our enemies and you have no interest ion the whole truth. What kind of American are you people that you would not want top know?

[
Aww...

How? They gonna break into Barr's office and steal it?

I don;t have to trust shkit that sdtems from anyone in the lying fuck Trump administration.

Here we have a report about our President colluding with our enemies and you have no interest ion the whole truth. What kind of American are you people that you would not want top know?
56848068_2321783231178116_8345407750058016768_n.jpg

They are preparing a response for something they havent read yet?
What a shit show. What a bunch of useless, pathetic hacks.
Barr has said he will send a redacted report.
He is redacting it with mueller and his team...
Plus, doesnt he have to redact it?
Barr alone is redacting it.
Congressional leadership should see the unredacted report.

The idea the investigation was about the Trump Administration, the Trump administrations should not be the only people to see it.

Even a right wing hack should get that.

The special counsel doesn't report to Congress.

They will get what the AG gives them.
Congress has oversight.

Let Barr send that redacted report & then get the entire report. Watch Barr & Trump squirm.
Let Barr send that redacted report & then get the entire report. Watch Barr & Trump squirm.
For what? What lie from the last three years are you counting on? Be specific.

How long have Trump and Barr been conspiring? Did they even know each other?

Barr has said he will send a redacted report.
He is redacting it with mueller and his team...
Plus, doesnt he have to redact it?
Barr alone is redacting it.
Congressional leadership should see the unredacted report.

The idea the investigation was about the Trump Administration, the Trump administrations should not be the only people to see it.

Even a right wing hack should get that.

The special counsel doesn't report to Congress.

They will get what the AG gives them.
Congress has oversight.

For what? What lie from the last three years are you counting on? Be specific.
Nothing specific in mind.

I'm just thinking when Barr over redacts it will come out when the Democrats review the entire report.

The more they try to hide, the guiltier they are.

But hty, you keep believing no lies were told.

Oh wait, they were.

Your opinion doesn't matter, dickbreath -- you'll see what Barr lets you see, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Actually, my opinion votes.

If you think no one besides Barr will see the entire report, you are dumber than you look.

[
Aww...

How? They gonna break into Barr's office and steal it?
The courts will give it to them.

Forum List

Back