Princess Sofia of Sweden Helps Hospital

If it weren't for royalty, we wouldn't have the Faberge Eggs, or about a billion other beautiful things that the filthy rich can afford to sponsor.

I disagree. I don't take issue with 'filthy rich'. I don't begrudge them a groat of their own money. I fully support their right to choose how they spend that money, be it booze, drugs, floozies, or over priced Hummers with spinning rims.

However, the 'Royals' aren't spending their money on grotesquely tacky, over decorated, symbols of status like Faberge Eggs. They're spending the money of taxpayers.

If you're spending my money ... and you're not sleeping with me ... I get to question your choices.

View attachment 324673
I didn't know you were a royal subject, fncceo.

I see people cooking, cleaning, and doing other chores in hospitals every day ... and they aren't being glorified by paparazzi just because they were pulled from a pedigreed vagina on the day of their birth.

The concept that someone is more deserving of praise because of their gynecology is something that should have disappeared centuries ago.
Wow.

She doesn't have to get up, put on an ugly uniform and leave the palace each day to cook and push a mop around, two miserable foot-achin' jobs. She's got the right idea showing she's not above that. And I commend her for it.

Not a single person on Earth is 'above' that sort of work ... the idea that we automatically think someone is because they were bred with papers is reprehensible.

The idea that someone solicits praise for somehow 'proving' they aren't, make them them even more reprehensible than those who adore them.

The are, however, some vital difference between those who do that sort of work every day and those who do it for a ceremony with medals...

a. The person who does this for a living will not have photographers following them around all day, getting in the way of actual hospital staff, while they take their smiling pictures in a custom fit uniform with freshly coiffed hair and makeup.

b. The person who does it for a living won't take a chauffeured limousine home to a palace at the end of their shift.

c. The person who does it for a living won't have a staff of other people to wash their 'ugly' uniform, feed them quail, tuck them into 4,000 count Egyptian cotton sheets, and wake them to breakfast in bed the next morning.

c.
Your bitterness is giving me a headache. I'm going to do my best to forget it.
You live in a fairy tale world.
There is NOTHING wrong with fairy tales.

As long as we don't accept them as real ... and they don't cost taxpayers billions of dollars.
The British Royals got 103 mil last year, which includes shoring up Buckingham Palace--and if you add up how much the other Royal families in Europe get from tax payers, it still wouldn't add up to a billion.

But the US can spend 585 BILLION every year on the military. I don't know what country you hail from, but the way I look at it, the Royals get chump change these days.

If it weren't for royalty, we wouldn't have the Faberge Eggs, or about a billion other beautiful things that the filthy rich can afford to sponsor.

I disagree. I don't take issue with 'filthy rich'. I don't begrudge them a groat of their own money. I fully support their right to choose how they spend that money, be it booze, drugs, floozies, or over priced Hummers with spinning rims.

However, the 'Royals' aren't spending their money on grotesquely tacky, over decorated, symbols of status like Faberge Eggs. They're spending the money of taxpayers.

If you're spending my money ... and you're not sleeping with me ... I get to question your choices.

View attachment 324673

If Meghan and Harry move to New York, you'd better bet I'll be paying for their security.

They won't have to call 911 if someone peeks in the windows of their penthouse.

View attachment 324673

If Meghan and Harry move to New York, you'd better bet I'll be paying for their security.

I heard Trump told them if they come here, he's not paying for it?

Of course, the police spend a whole hell of a lot extra protecting Trump Tower these days, too. Is that okay?

View attachment 324673

Of course, the police spend a whole hell of a lot extra protecting Trump Tower these days, too. Is that okay?

The President of the United States is elected by the people of the United States and, as a people, we have a say in what he (or she) incurs in the way of executive privileges.

The subjects of Royals have no such choice.

View attachment 324673

The President of the United States is elected by the people of the United States and, as a people, we have a say in what he (or she) incurs in the way of executive privileges.

The subjects of Royals have no such choice.
Now you're just being ridiculous.

Forum List

Back