Private sector recovers jobs lost since 2008...gov't shed 547k jobs...idiots?

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
Private sector recovers jobs lost since 2008. Will wage gains follow?
Private-sector jobs, which plummeted in the recession, are at last back to 2008 levels, the Labor Department's jobs report for March shows. But public-sector jobs are down, more people want to work, and average hourly wages haven't budged.

By Mark Trumbull, Staff writer / April 4, 2014

Union members with the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) listen as Senate Democratic leaders urge approval for raising the minimum wage on Capitol Hill on Wednesday. While private jobs are back to 2008 levels, government has shed some 547,000 jobs, and wages overall are stagnant.

J. Scott Applewhite/AP

American employers hired 192,000 new workers in March, a sign that the job market appears to be leaving a winter chill behind.

The job gains, reported by the Labor Department on Friday, finally nudged private-sector payrolls above the level reached as a deep recession was beginning six years ago. Payroll employment is now about 100,000 jobs higher than the roughly 116 million jobs that private firms provided back in January 2008....

ANY CHANCE HATER DUPES CAN STOP MOANING ABOUT GLOOM AND DOOM AND OUR GROWING BIG GOV'T BS? i DIDN'T THINK SO LOL...IDIOTS...:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Private sector recovers jobs lost since 2008. Will wage gains follow?
Private-sector jobs, which plummeted in the recession, are at last back to 2008 levels, the Labor Department's jobs report for March shows. But public-sector jobs are down, more people want to work, and average hourly wages haven't budged.

By Mark Trumbull, Staff writer / April 4, 2014

Union members with the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) listen as Senate Democratic leaders urge approval for raising the minimum wage on Capitol Hill on Wednesday. While private jobs are back to 2008 levels, government has shed some 547,000 jobs, and wages overall are stagnant.

J. Scott Applewhite/AP

American employers hired 192,000 new workers in March, a sign that the job market appears to be leaving a winter chill behind.

The job gains, reported by the Labor Department on Friday, finally nudged private-sector payrolls above the level reached as a deep recession was beginning six years ago. Payroll employment is now about 100,000 jobs higher than the roughly 116 million jobs that private firms provided back in January 2008....

ANY CHANCE HATER DUPES CAN STOP MOANING ABOUT GLOOM AND DOOM AND OUR GROWING BIG GOV'T BS? i DIDN'T THINK SO LOL...IDIOTS...:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

a good portion of those Govt jobs Frankie are from the PO.....Obama and co have jack sit to do with that...

That's because of population growth, hater dupe lol.

Harry, most of those jobs were teachers, police, and firemen....it wasn't actually a great Pub idea, it's a debt obsession at the price of recovery- fooling the tax obsessed TP RW...

I'll take the Christian Science Monitor and the AP over CNS anytime- ANOTHER BS billionaire funded, Pub propaganda machine POS. Everyone but hater dupes ignore their horsseshytte- for angry hater dupes only. And take a chill pill, VERY FEW people are liars. Even you- it's just that you believe a pile Pubcrappe. Mega rich Pubs are the only liars I see...

Last edited:
Perspective: the Obama (Faux) Recovery is the Worst Evah!

boedicca-albums-mo-4-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6505-jobs.jpg

libs are so predictable

right on cue they come beating their chest for their Dear Leader

Harry, most of those jobs were teachers, police, and firemen....it wasn't actually a great Pub idea, it's a debt obsession at the price of recovery- fooling the tax obsessed TP RW...

I'll take the Christian Science Monitor and the AP over CNS anytime- ANOTHER BS billionaire funded, Pub propaganda machine POS. Everyone but hater dupes ignore their horsseshytte- for angry hater dupes only. And take a chill pill, VERY FEW people are liars. Even you- it's just that you believe a pile Pubcrappe. Mega rich Pubs are the only liars I see...

in other words, you just confessed that obamas ideas can't keep up with the population growth.

grats, now we just need to get you to understand that tyranny is not a good idea

Here's where the jobs are, but not for long...

Democrats are out to kill the golden egg-layer by repealing percentage depletion and expensing of intangible drilling costs.

Attachments

• $employ.png
    $employ.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 90
If its true, it's because of republican governors like the ones in Texas, Florida, and Kentucky. Also this would have happened A LOT sooner if Obama hasn't been screwing the economy up.

in other words, you just confessed that obamas ideas can't keep up with the population growth.

grats, now we just need to get you to understand that tyranny is not a good idea

A) This year, since Pubs won'y have any phony debt ceiling crises, costing 1% in growth each time...

B)Sure, tyranny where the tyrant can't get anything passed for 4 1/2 of his 5 years ,in office. lol Idiot.

Pubs and their hater dupes are a disgrace- they actually root against the country when Dems get elected.

what projection, democrats do that

so what has been done to create jobs?

adding obamacare.......nope
lowering taxes.......nope
reducing govt regulation........nope

under obama it costs more to get insurance and to hire an employee......so, why would that spur job growth?

Last edited:

Franco about half that federal number was from the PO over the last 6-7 years....when i retired in jan '13 they had lost about 250,000 workers over the last 5-7 years at that point....and had not hired anyone in that same time period....

Pubs and their hater dupes are a disgrace- they actually root against the country when Dems get elected.

thats the way you see that Frankie.....i see it as the far right and left only caring about their own shit and fuck everything else......you dont see it our way.....fuck you....

Forum List

Back