Pro-abortion rights activists sending coat hangers to GOP senator

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Hopefully she'll listen. Her statements indicate she'll vote no.

Pro-abortion rights activists sending coat hangers to GOP senator: report

Pro-abortion rights activists are reportedly sending Republican Sen. Susan Collins (Maine) wire coat hangers in the mail in an effort to press her to vote against any Supreme Court nominee who would overturn Roe v. Wade.

The Cut reported Monday that advocates are sending Collins wire coat hangers as a graphic reminder of some of the steps historically taken when access to abortion has been restricted.

The right is dead wrong on this issue and they can't really logically defend it. People are going to seek abortions whether it's legal or not. I'll take safe and clean over sketchy back ally abortions. I'm pretty sure it's been shown that abortion rates actually go down when women have access to safe avenues that will help educate them about everything. Believe it or not Planned Parenthood prefers it when women decide to keep their babies.

Roe v Wade is Dred Scott.
Women deciding the value of a man's child by virtue of gender is the same as white people determine the value of a black by virtue of race.

The right is dead wrong on this issue and they can't really logically defend it. People are going to seek abortions whether it's legal or not. I'll take safe and clean over sketchy back ally abortions. I'm pretty sure it's been shown that abortion rates actually go down when women have access to safe avenues that will help educate them about everything. Believe it or not Planned Parenthood prefers it when women decide to keep their babies.
People commit murder whether it is legal or not. Don't be stupid.

Pro-abortion rights activists are reportedly sending Republican Sen. Susan Collins (Maine) wire coat hangers in the mail in an effort to press her to vote against any Supreme Court nominee who would overturn Roe v. Wade.

The Cut reported Monday that advocates are sending Collins wire coat hangers as a graphic reminder of some of the steps historically taken when access to abortion has been restricted.

Perhaps Senator Collins would prefer snapshots of the aborted instead. I wonder which the law classifies as a threat against her person? Intimated makeshift instrument of death or result of its makeshift purpose? Hopefully she will surprise everyone.

The situation is worse when it's illegal. Sometimes you have to let go of what's ideal in favor of what's logical.

Turning abortion into a political issue was a gift from the right to religious nuts when they first started pandering to them for their votes. Since then, the right has stripped them of their integrity and honor to the point where they support a hedonist like Trump, but that gift is still the anchor point for their unholy alliance. If it went away as an issue, they would lose most of the religious people in a heartbeat.

The right is dead wrong on this issue ... snip .... I'm pretty sure it's been shown that abortion rates actually go down when women have access to safe avenues that will help educate them about everything. Believe it or not Planned Parenthood prefers it when women decide to keep their babies.
Yeah and Sears likes it when you shop on line with Amazon.

No nominee will answer that question in the hearings. As it should be. Reversing Roe v Wade doesn't outlaw abortions in your State if it makes it law there. Stop with the hysteria, snowflake.

The right is dead wrong on this issue and they can't really logically defend it. People are going to seek abortions whether it's legal or not. I'll take safe and clean over sketchy back ally abortions.

There is no such thing as a safe abortion. Every successful abortion results in the death of an innocent human being. That is its purpose and its intent.

An act which unjustly kills an innocent human being does not meet any rational definition of “safe”.

Is this a protest against Joan Crawford?

maxresdefault.jpg

The situation is worse when it's illegal. Sometimes you have to let go of what's ideal in favor of what's logical.
What's ideal is a quick fix solution
What's logical is being responsible

keep your legs shut
take precautions
put the baby up for adoption
take the morning after pill

If a woman wants to use a coat hanger...
her body, her right

Its really non of your business whether someone you don't know has an abortion or not.

" Garbage Arguments "

* More Drivel *

Women deciding the value of a man's child by virtue of gender is the same as white people determine the value of a black by virtue of race.
The dred scott argument is an extension of the slavery argument and its analogy with abortion is true for those without competent skills of comparison .

As the stupid slavery analogy with abortion , the dred scott decision deals with sentient beings that is therefore based upon a valid basis in empathy for suffering , whereas empathy based upon sentience for an inchoate foetus is stupid .

Last edited:
" Uniform Fetish Clown Shoes "

* Puritanical Whack Jobs *

keep your legs shut
take precautions

her body, her right
Between 0% and 200% of the poverty line have 75% of the abortions .

Analyze the consequences of forcing their proliferation .

her body, her right

Fucking seriously dude? You're against women going to safe and clean places to get abortions, but you're totally cool with killing babies with coat hangers? Do you realize how twisted and backwards your logic is? This comment makes it apparent that you don't actually give a fuck about the women or their babies, so why get in the way of abortion at all?

The right is dead wrong on this issue and they can't really logically defend it. People are going to seek abortions whether it's legal or not. I'll take safe and clean over sketchy back ally abortions.

There is no such thing as a safe abortion. Every successful abortion results in the death of an innocent human being. That is its purpose and its intent.

An act which unjustly kills an innocent human being does not meet any rational definition of “safe”.

It's safer for the mothers that have decided they are going to get an abortion. Do you see what I am saying though? People are going to do it either way, and it's a lot more ugly when it's outlawed. I understand you're offended by it and find the people that do it to be disgusting, but you can't stop it any more than the liberals can stop criminals from killing people by outlawing guns. Your stance on this issue is illogical for a reason very similar to why liberals are illogical in the gun debate.

keep your legs shut
take precautions

her body, her right
Her body has 2 heads and 4 arms and legs.

" Garbage Arguments "

* More Drivel *

The dred scott argument is an extension of the slavery argument and its analogy with abortion is true for those without competent skills of comparison .

As the stupid slavery analogy with abortion , the dred scott decision deals with sentient beings that is therefore based upon a valid basis in empathy for suffering , whereas empathy based upon sentience for an inchoate foetus is stupid .
It was a valid comparison, as both are human beings.

The right is dead wrong on this issue ... snip .... I'm pretty sure it's been shown that abortion rates actually go down when women have access to safe avenues that will help educate them about everything. Believe it or not Planned Parenthood prefers it when women decide to keep their babies.
Yeah and Sears likes it when you shop on line with Amazon.

Abortion is only a small part of what they do. It's a sad necessity in the modern world. Most people that support abortion find it to be very sad regardless of believing it should be legal.

Forum List

Back