Pro-abortion rights activists sending coat hangers to GOP senator

It's not about babies. If it were, Republicans would care about children after they are born.

This is about legislating women's bodies to keep them in their place.

KeepItReal, I think you have, a superior man syndrome. Hate it when you can't control women? Yes women have the say over the potential jr. in her body. I think you have a terrible attitude.
I'm not a man, moron

I hate not calling a spade, a spade

People have a right to be responsible
and act responsibly... that's it, that's all

I can't control anyone but myself

I am pro choice...choose responsibility

Let's call abortion what it really is....
A surgical procedure which ends a life

I don't have a bad attitude, I keep it real

" Double Talk "

* Please Pass Laws So We Do Not Have To Practice Our Faith *

I hate not calling a spade, a spade
People have a right to be responsible
and act responsibly... that's it, that's all
I can't control anyone but myself
I am pro choice...choose responsibility
Let's call abortion what it really is....
A surgical procedure which ends a life
I don't have a bad attitude, I keep it real
The anti-choice agenda is to invoke delusions that compassion and charity should be sufficient to make abortion unnecessary but the anti-choice are hypocrites because such a supposition does not entitle them to outlaw abortion to relieve them of those obligations .

As it relates to ethics of abortion and compliance with non aggression principles , until sentience is onset , there is not cognitive objection , or valid basis for empathy based upon suffering , and hence not a legal victim by which to invoke self defense .

* US 14th Amendment Establishes Negative Liberty of Individuals to Acquire Abortion *

US 14th Amendment Establishes Negative Liberty of Individuals to Acquire Abortion

Roe v Wade is Dred Scott.
Women deciding the value of a man's child by virtue of gender is the same as white people determine the value of a black by virtue of race.
It's the women's body. She has autonomous control over it. I don't think theres a law or precedent that states that the sperm donater has any ownership of the woman or fetus until its born. She can go for a run, have her teeth cleaned, drink and smoke, or go jump of a cliff.
It's the women's body. She has autonomous control over it. I don't think theres a law or precedent that states that the sperm donater has any ownership of the woman or fetus until its born. She can go for a run, have her teeth cleaned, drink and smoke, or go jump of a cliff.
Ooh, I got one :hhello: I got one...or, use a coat hanger

Forum List

Back