Pro-Gun Control – Until

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Check out this piece about those who were for gun control BEFORE they became victimless. They finally came to realize that such laws do nothing to prevent massacres and actually leave them and others to be even more defenseless.

Read article @ Survival, Realized | Human Events

Just because you want to ignore reality.

It is not ‘the same shit.’ It is the same truth that you refuse to acknowledge. So far, data supporting gun control: 0

same shit coming from a different mouth.

I live in Chicago, and it's pretty darn apparent that gun laws don't make a difference on whether or not people get shot.

If you want to end a GREAT MAJORITY of gun violence within the US your agenda should look like this:

1.) Help get folks a good education, a job, and encourage people to form strong, caring families (ie reduce poverty). Virtually 100% of Chicago violence is in highly impoverished neighborhoods.

2.) Get your kids off of SSRI inhibitors and unnecessary brain drugs that messes with their chemistry. Virtually every single mass shooter was on some sort of a psychiatric drug. Every one...

This is the reality; either you can deny it or embrace it.

Last edited:
Just because you want to ignore reality.

It is not ‘the same shit.’ It is the same truth that you refuse to acknowledge. So far, data supporting gun control: 0

No the same shit is a lie. Pretending that any gun control wont work shows the bullshit. Any idea or solution now or ever presented will never work.

No, that's the bullshit baked into the cake.

I live in Chicago, and it's pretty darn apparent that gun laws don't make a difference on whether or not people get shot.

See? Who says gun laws means no one will get shot? No one, but as long as you stand on that pillar and base every argument on that. Sure you think you're right...you're right about something no one has said ever

If you want to end a GREAT MAJORITY of gun violence within the US your agenda should look like this:

1.) Help get folks a good education, a job, and encourage people to form strong, caring families (ie reduce poverty). Virtually 100% of Chicago violence is in highly impoverished neighborhoods.

2.) Get your kids off of SSRI inhibitors and unnecessary brain drugs that messes with their chemistry. Virtually every single mass shooter was on some sort of a psychiatric drug. Every one...

According to the OP ANY purposed solution wont work so take it up with the nay sayer.

See? Who says gun laws means no one will get shot? No one, but as long as you stand on that pillar and base every argument on that. Sure you think you're right...you're right about something no one has said ever

Let me rephrase; looks like extremely strict gun laws really don't have a great effect on reducing gun violence. Chicago has some of the US's strictest laws, yet at the same time some of the highest gun-murder rates in the US. Gun laws clearly aren't Chicago's solution.... so what is?

According to the OP ANY purposed solution wont work so take it up with the nay sayer.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the OP would agree that reducing poverty and effectively improving our educational system would reduce gun-violence in the US (correct me if I'm wrong, Longknife).

This is sort of a no-brainer.

Let me rephrase; looks like extremely strict gun laws really don't have a great effect on reducing gun violence. Chicago has some of the US's strictest laws, yet at the same time some of the highest gun-murder rates in the US. Gun laws clearly aren't Chicago's solution.... so what is?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the OP would agree that reducing poverty and effectively improving our educational system would reduce gun-violence in the US (correct me if I'm wrong, Longknife).

What WOULD reduce gun violence in the USA - especially in ghettos - is two have TWO PARENT families with a father and mother who teach their children the benefits of learning, hard work, and morality.

Until then, no amount of taxpayer money is going to make a difference!:eusa_whistle:

Here it is in a nutshell...

Survival, Realized | Human Events

“I worked behind the scenes. I co-produced a music video, a montage tribute to John,” said Frankel, referring to a co-worker who had shielded his wife from the raging lunatic. “I never missed an opportunity to publicize our stories, especially Scully’s, and campaign for gun control. I helped organize a march down California Street. I co-produced a documentary marking the first anniversary of the massacre. I was on the front lines of the gun control movement and I was exploiting the tragedy to make political gains.”

But in the back of Frankel’s mind loomed an unshakable question. If the gunman had found him hiding in an office, armed only with a woefully inadequate blunt object, would it have saved him? Or would he have died too?

Over the years and in places ranging from Maui to South Dakota, Frankel encountered more violent criminals and a lack of police presence. He realized that some of the same laws he had once promoted were preventing him from reasonable self-defense. That lingering doubt about if he would have survived, paired against encounters with fleeing felons, local rapists and a convicted murderer slowly changed Frankel from a gun control promoter to a practicing gun rights litigator.

Last edited:

What WOULD reduce gun violence in the USA - especially in ghettos - is two have TWO PARENT families with a father and mother who teach their children the benefits of learning, hard work, and morality.

Until then, no amount of taxpayer money is going to make a difference!:eusa_whistle:

Plenty of people from single parent families do just fine.

Plenty of people from two parent families are fuck ups.

Let's put the broad brushes away shall we?

See? Told you. His solution requires the change of the entire human race which is fantasy. Which makes it a perfect solution. Name something that cant happen and claim that will solve everything. He might as well said getting the feather of a unicorn will work

See? Told you. His solution requires the change of the entire human race which is fantasy. Which makes it a perfect solution. Name something that cant happen and claim that will solve everything. He might as well said getting the feather of a unicorn will work

And your approach denies that people are violent and that people will attack, brutalize and kill other people no matter what. You just think victims should be defenseless.

I think good two parent families, education, and good jobs all go together. Educated folks who are busy working on their careers stray away from having a bunch of children with multiple partners, etc, because they are aware of the sort of burden that will place on themselves and those around them.

Educated folks are more likely to seek out stability, and naturally migrate towards forming two-adult families or just a stable one-adult unit (vs. just hanging out with friends, drinking every night until they're 35).

I don't think your solution is independent of my two.

Last edited:

And your approach denies that people are violent and that people will attack, brutalize and kill other people no matter what. You just think victims should be defenseless.

Show me where I implied any of that dummy?

I say some gun control measure will work. The OP says no purposed or imagined gun control measure in the future will work.

I say some gun control measure will work. The OP says no purposed or imagined gun control measure in the future will work.

You say that ‘some’ gun control ‘may’ work with no specifics and nothing to analyze and then call others dumb. Try again. Let’s hear this proposed gun control measure that is going to make one iota of difference and then use some actual data to back up your claims. I have plenty of data and found almost nothing in it that signifies stricter gun control measures will lead to jack shit. They have been tried in a hundred localities over a variety of different functions and all of it simply shows that gun controls lead to almost zero impact in the number of homicides that happen. It is the reason that gun control advocates never use real data.

You say that ‘some’ gun control ‘may’ work with no specifics and nothing to analyze and then call others dumb. Try again. Let’s hear this proposed gun control measure that is going to make one iota of difference and then use some actual data to back up your claims. I have plenty of data and found almost nothing in it that signifies stricter gun control measures will lead to jack shit. They have been tried in a hundred localities over a variety of different functions and all of it simply shows that gun controls lead to almost zero impact in the number of homicides that happen. It is the reason that gun control advocates never use real data.

No because this isn't about the Closed Caption bill. You want to make it about me and I'm not falling for your little Saul Alinksky bullshit.

The OP said nothing will ever work. I disagreed. Do you believe that no gun control measure will ever do anything about gun violence? Maybe it's because I'm an optimist and cant predict the future so I disagree.

And you?

Yeah the only gun control you propose is on already law abiding people. That'll stop the criminals right?

Retard alert, you are a liar, no one is suggesting getting rid of current laws, just that banning weapons doesn't work and preventing law abiding citizens from arming themselves doesn't work. How about you be truthful for once?

Retard alert, you are a liar, no one is suggesting getting rid of current laws, just that banning weapons doesn't work and preventing law abiding citizens from arming themselves doesn't work. How about you be truthful for once?

Where did I suggest getting rid of current laws Mr Truth? Who is suggesting banning weapons Mr Honesty?

No because this isn't about the Closed Caption bill. You want to make it about me and I'm not falling for your little Saul Alinksky bullshit.

The OP said nothing will ever work. I disagreed. Do you believe that no gun control measure will ever do anything about gun violence? Maybe it's because I'm an optimist and cant predict the future so I disagree.

And you?

Nice deflection. I can’t debate the effectiveness of, well, nothing as that is all that you have offered so far.

What I can do is look at past gun control measures all across the planet and find that essentially, none of them prevented death. That pretty much takes the cake for most gun control laws. Of course we already have many gun control laws that are somewhat effective like not giving people RPG’s. It seems though that we are at the end of effective gun control measures. You want to remain nebulous though on actual measures because you know that everything that the left has proposed will amount to a hill of beans.

Forum List

Back