🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pro-gun, pro-NRA guy, willing to comprimise!

In other words, you fear an honest discussion of the subject.
No worries -- I'm not surprised.
Ironic since the OP hasn't managed to come anywhere near close to doing that himself.
This is, of course, a lie, as we both know the discussion wants on YOUR response.

1: I offered full UBC in exchange for 50-state reciprocity for CCW permits.

2: You want taggants and a related ID database for ammo and powder sales - you offer noting in return.
Status: In limbo; I cannot accept or reject because you have offered nothing in return.

3: You want liability insurance, . In return, I want the stated relaxation on the regulations for the transfer of machine guns.

All three of these points show an clear willingness to compromise on my part.
Waiting on you.

Ironic since the OP hasn't managed to come anywhere near close to doing that himself.
This is, of course, a lie, as we both know the discussion wants on YOUR response.

2: You want taggants and a related ID database for ammo and powder sales - you offer noting in return.
Status: In limbo; I cannot accept or reject because you have offered nothing in return.

3: You want liability insurance, . In return, I want the stated relaxation on the regulations for the transfer of machine guns.

Waiting on you.

It is impossible to compromise with demands that are unreasonable.

You keep demanding something that you refuse to identify.

And yes, refusing to identify your demands is unreasonable.

If you can't say what you want then you are demonstrating an unwillingness to compromise.

Because I know if they are legally able to own a gun; I don't need a background check for that.

This isn't about what you know. This is about public safety. Everyone has to undergo background checks. Sandy Hook should be more than enough reason to include family members.

Nope. The requirements for my home state CCW are enough, just like for a driver's license.
Deal?

Nope, public safety is first and foremost. If you want CCW then you have to meet the same standard that applies to LEO's.

That's pretty steep.
What are you willing to give me in return?

The national gun/owner registry is negotiable. The ammunition taggants and sales registry is not.

In essence if we can ensure that all those who have guns passed background checks and those who want CCW's can prove that they will only use them the same way LEO's would then the primary public safety goal is achieved as far as that can be accomplished.

The taggants are to catch the criminals. We know that they are out there and obtaining their guns and ammo from unscrupulous dealers so let's eliminate them from the system since all they are doing are giving law abiding gun owners a bad name.

Once criminals figure out that if they use a gun the taggants will trace back to them even if they dispose of the weapon they will be less likely to want to leave that evidence behind. Yes, criminals are stupid but not that stupid. Once they start ending up behind bars because of taggants the news will spread.

Does that work for you?

Public safety is always code for control of individuals

Waiting on you.
Um....
I'm waiting on you to identity what you offer in return for tagganta and an ammo buyer database; I asked the relaxation of the transfer regulations for machine guns in return for your liability insurance requirements, to which you have not responded.
So, we're waiting on you.
Are you willing to compromise or not?

Waiting on you.
Um....
I'm waiting on you to identity what you offer in return for tagganta and an ammo buyer database; I asked the relaxation of the transfer regulations for machine guns in return for your liability insurance requirements, to which you have not responded.

Why are you so unwilling to ask directly for what you want?

Waiting on you.
Um....
Why are you so unwilling to ask directly for what you want?
Yawn...
Since you are unwilling to offer anything in return for request for powder taggants and a related database of ammo purchasers, it is impossible to reach a compromise, and that matter is now dead.

This leaves your request for liability insurance.
You want liability insurance. I want the specific relaxation of regulations for the transfer of machine guns. Do you agree or not?

Thank you for tacitly admitting that you are not willing to compromise nor to state your demands.

Have a nice day.

Thank you for tacitly admitting that you are not willing to compromise nor to state your demands.
As I figured, this conversation ended with you beng dishonest.
:dunno:

Ironic!

Rofl.gif

Ironic!
Like all anti-gun loons, you cannot handle the truth.

If you could you'd decide what you're willing to offer for taggants/ID database for ammo purchases, and you's decide if you are willing to accept the stated relaxation of restrictions on MG transfers for liability insurance.

The fail here is all with you.

Ironic!

If you could you'd decide what you're willing to offer for taggants/ID database for ammo purchases, and you's decide if you are willing to accept the stated relaxation of restrictions on MG transfers for liability insurance.

Have a nice day.

Ironic!

^^^
A lie.

Ironic!

^^^
A lie.

Ironic!

Ironic!

^^^
A lie.
Ironic!
Call it that all you want -- you and I both know that you are lying.

You and I both know this conversation ended when you refused to state what you offered in exchange for getting tangents and a ID database for ammo purchases, and when you refused to agree/disagree to the deal I offered in regards to insurance and MG transfer restrictions.

That is, you tucked tail and ran away.

Now the OP is trolling for other "victims" for his phony "compromise" bait and switch scam.

:rofl:

Too bad he has already been exposed as a liar who is unwilling to compromise in the prior posts and he can't make those go away.

With all the anti-gun loons bleating about the NRA needing to compromise, why hasn't there been any honest response here?

NRA Missing Opportunity for Reasonable Compromise on Background Check Bill Mike Weisser
NRA won t engage on smart gun compromise MSNBC

You want universal background checks?
OK, but in return, I want 50-state(*) reciprocity of state-issued CCW permits
Deal?

What further gun control would you like to see?
What are you willing to offer me in exchange?

(*) This includes DC and the US external possessions

Last edited:

Forum List

Back