🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pro-Israel Jew in Congress Is Disloyal!

This doesn't surprise me at all and it wasn't even worth a news story, back room deals and bribes have gone on over the settlements for years, it's not like this is anything new. :eusa_eh:

Jews living in Israel don't live in settlements, bud. They are communities.

Obama doesn't live in a settlement in Washington, DC

This doesn't surprise me at all and it wasn't even worth a news story, back room deals and bribes have gone on over the settlements for years, it's not like this is anything new. :eusa_eh:

Disagree. The US has helped Israel out with things, but not rewarding aggressive behaviors, nor have we rewarded Palestinians for bad behavior. Honest broker has always been a misnomer, since the US is about as neutral here as we were with lend-lease. Besides the point, in this case that administration is straying over the line and will be forced down the line into a tit-for-tat with Palestinians, not something anyone wants to see.

What? You like Israeli news outlets better?

Israel has a free press, birdbrain.

Wow, I must say that you have just crushed me with the comic books and bird brain remarks. Damn.

You might want to check my positions regarding Israel, anti-Israel has never been my position:

Birdbrain, Israeli Arab Muslim journalist Khaled Abu Toameh knows more about the Middle East than you ever will. Stop making a fool of yourself.
Israel is a free and open country with a democracy, that respects the freedom of the media. You can basically write any anti-Israel story and still walk in downtown Jerusalem or Tel Aviv without having to worry about your safety. Anyone can be a journalist in Israel.

We don’t have a free media in the Palestinian area, we didn’t have one when I was working there in the late 70’s and early 80’s, we didn’t have one when the PLO came here after the signing of the Oslo accords and we still don’t have one under Fatah and Hamas.

Israel is a free and open democratic country. I enjoy living here and I would rather live as a second class citizen in Israel, even though I’m not, than a first class citizen in any Arab country.

Now, even you know, birdbrain.

Israel has a free press, birdbrain.

Birdbrain, Israeli Arab Muslim journalist Khaled Abu Toameh knows more about the Middle East than you ever will. Stop making a fool of yourself.
Israel is a free and open country with a democracy, that respects the freedom of the media. You can basically write any anti-Israel story and still walk in downtown Jerusalem or Tel Aviv without having to worry about your safety. Anyone can be a journalist in Israel.

We don’t have a free media in the Palestinian area, we didn’t have one when I was working there in the late 70’s and early 80’s, we didn’t have one when the PLO came here after the signing of the Oslo accords and we still don’t have one under Fatah and Hamas.

Israel is a free and open democratic country. I enjoy living here and I would rather live as a second class citizen in Israel, even though I’m not, than a first class citizen in any Arab country.

Now, even you know, birdbrain.

Yep, now I know. A Islamic anti-Semite, trolling.

Disagree. The US has helped Israel out with things, but not rewarding aggressive behaviors, nor have we rewarded Palestinians for bad behavior. Honest broker has always been a misnomer, since the US is about as neutral here as we were with lend-lease. Besides the point, in this case that administration is straying over the line and will be forced down the line into a tit-for-tat with Palestinians, not something anyone wants to see.

Really, birdbrain? The US has given the Pallies over $500 million for bad terrorist behavior.

The fuckers have fired thousands of rockets into Israel or are you so ignorant?

And, did you forget the Pallie scum celebrating 9/11, bimbo?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WptpG_yVUI[/ame]

Bimbo, why would the US be neutral when Israel is a democracy and a US ally and the Pallies are fascists who are terrorists? It's only moraly correct for the US to favor ISrael.

You are lame.

Looks like we have another Topspin mentality with Marc39. I've always found that those that need to talk about themselves like those two have self esteem issues.

Coming from a chat room mod. LOL

I lived a lot longer than you and have and had a hell of a lot more contact with people than you have. It's not rocket science, Marc. :lol:

Looks like we have another Topspin mentality with Marc39. I've always found that those that need to talk about themselves like those two have self esteem issues.

It seems like you guys put up with a lot of Jew hater propaganda around here, I'm just curious if this idiot called black people the devil would that be ok? Just asking
You can't rebuttal what is being pointed out to you, so you appeal to the mods, that's pathetic. And just to make clear, there are many Jewish people who know they have been hijacked by Zionists and are against it, and speak out openly about it.
In your view, a Gentile who does not like anti-Gentilism is automatically an anti-Semite?

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) outlined the major threats facing Jews around the globe and described how the singling out of Israel in public discourse was “providing cover for the re-emergence of age-old anti-Semitic themes and conspiracy theories” and their violent expression through hate crimes, harassment and vandalism.

BUT….. genocide and ethnic cleansing against Palestinians by those very Israelis is NOT a violent expression through hate crimes, harassment and vandalism….. ‘The World According To zionism’

PULLING OUT THE ANTI-SEMITISM CARD …… AGAIN Desertpeace

Notice how when I debunked you're stupidity and pointed out the Talmud was written before there was really a Christian religion you totally ignored it and moved on to something else .Just shows you're full of shit.

What is Zionism?
Zionism is the Jewish national movement of rebirth and renewal in the land of Israel - the historical birthplace of the Jewish people. The yearning to return to Zion, the biblical term for both the Land of Israel and Jerusalem, has been the cornerstone of Jewish religious life since the Jewish exile from the land two thousand years ago, and is embedded in Jewish prayer, ritual, literature and culture.

Modern Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in response to the violent persecution of Jews in Eastern Europe, anti-Semitism in Western Europe. Modern Zionism fused the ancient Jewish biblical and historical ties to the ancestral homeland with the modern concept of nationalism into a vision of establishing a modern Jewish state in the land of Israel.

The "father" of modern Zionism, Austrian journalist Theodor Herzl, consolidated various strands of Zionist thought into an organized political movement, advocating for international recognition of a "Jewish state" and encouraging Jewish immigration to build the land.

Today, decades after the actual founding of a Jewish state, Zionism continues to be the guiding nationalist movement of the majority of Jews around the world who believe in, support and identify with the State of Israel. Zionism, the national aspiration of the Jewish people to a homeland, is to the Jewish people what the liberation movements of Africa and Asia have been to their peoples.

History has demonstrated the need to ensure Jewish security through such a homeland. The re-establishment of Jewish independence in Israel, after centuries of struggle to overcome foreign conquest and exile, is a vindication of the fundamental concepts of the equality of nations and of self-determination. To question the Jewish people's right to national existence and freedom is not only to deny to the Jewish people the right accorded to every other people on this globe, but it is also to deny the central precepts of the United Nations.

What is Zionism?

Last edited:
No, it's not. Actively harming one's country for any reason can be seen as treasonous, but simply disagreeing with your government IS NOT, even if it means you are looking out for someone else. The movie argument of "if you're not with me, then you're against me!" is one of the most immature illogical responses used to coerce a plot. You can be supportive of another country over your own, and it still doesn't mean you're against your own country.
You are intentionally ignoring the fact that Eric Cantor is not an ordinary citizen and what he's done is a great deal more than simply disagreeing with his leader of a foreign government in opposition to the leaders of his own government and he's promised to serve the interests of that foreign government in conflict with the interests of the United States.

So what you've said here is a bunch of spurious nonsense which is nothing more than an effort to defend the actions of another disloyal Jew.
You are falsely assuming that obama isn't disloyal.

Cantor doesn't work for Obama, and when Obama favors terrorists congressmen have a duty to voice their opinion.

I lived a lot longer than you and have and had a hell of a lot more contact with people than you have. It's not rocket science, Marc. :lol:

You have ESP? LOL

Come to my custom built house in Saddle River and see how a very successful person lives.

You have ESP? LOL

Come to my custom built house in Saddle River and see how a very successful person lives.

It's curious that you seem to have a need to brag about it, Marc :lol: Most secure people don't need to do that. :eusa_shhh:

You have ESP? LOL

It's curious that you seem to have a need to brag about it, Marc :lol: Most secure people don't need to do that. :eusa_shhh:

Were I, say, a chat room moderator, I'd have nothing to brag about.

You have ESP? LOL

Difference between me and you....You still have to work, and I don't. I don't need to brag about what I have.
BAWHAAAAAAA!

Difference between me and you....You still have to work, and I don't. I don't need to brag about what I have.
BAWHAAAAAAA!

I love my work. Then, again, I don't read posts in a chat room all day for no pay.
BAWAAAAAAAAA

BAWHAAAAAAA!

I love my work. Then, again, I don't read posts in a chat room all day for no pay.
BAWAAAAAAAAA

You missed the point. You still have to work. :lol:

You missed MY point: It's not work if you enjoy it. A point way above the paygrade of, say, a chat room moderator.
And, if I chose to retire early, I could easily do so. Though, with my newfound free time, I would be engaged in far more fulfilling activities than reading people's posts in a chat room all day gratis.

Last edited:
BAWAAAAAAAAA

You missed the point. You still have to work. :lol:

You missed MY point: It's not work if you enjoy it. A point way above the paygrade of, say, a chat room moderator.
And, if I chose to retire early, I could easily do so. Though, with my newfound free time, I would be engaged in far more fulfilling activities than reading people's posts in a chat room all day gratis.

Sure you would. :lol: Your maturity level is on the same level as Topspin's was. Nobody believed him and I doubt that many believe you. :lol:

Electronic intifada is bogus because I have a Master's in Middle East studies from Princeton Univ. and I say it's bogus.

You're done, uneducated poor white trash.
I'm sorry, but there's no job in the world where that degree can get you a 7 figure salary. Haha. Listen lil dude. I've been roughly on the same side of these topics as you are. Some of the things these people are saying are just ridiculous. But the things YOU are saying are just wrong. Bad form. Dirty name calling. You are intelligent enough to argue your points without sinking to that level.

You are intentionally ignoring the fact that Eric Cantor is not an ordinary citizen and what he's done is a great deal more than simply disagreeing with his government. He is an important member of the U.S. Government, an elected representative of the American People whose purpose is to speak for the People. But he has taken it upon himself to declare solidarity with the leader of a foreign government in opposition to the leaders of his own government and he's promised to serve the interests of that foreign government in conflict with the interests of the United States.
Well, no. You can't draw that conclusion. Disagreeing with other leaders of this country is not a conflict of interest with this country. It's just disagreement with its leaders. The sum total of a country is not reduced down to its leaders. In fact, THE VERY REASON we have people like senators and congressmen instead of just having one single president rule over everything is to ALLOW FOR disagreement to promote balance. Disagreeing with Obama does not make you a traitor to the US. I asked you what he's done. The only response you seem to give is that he's "declared" something. That too is not treasonous. It's freedom of speech. Come back when his ACTIONS directly harm the country. Until then, you're just as "treasonous" as he is for speaking your mind on this forum.

Lt. Cmdr. James Ennes was the Deck Officer on the Liberty when she was attacked by Israel. The following is taken from his book, Assault On The Liberty:

"Survivors and many former top US officials like Secretary of State Dean Rusk and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of State Admiral Thomas Moorer said it was a carefully orchestrated and deliberate attack by Israel against an American ship. Yet, the United States has denied the USS Liberty a congressional investigation. The attack remains the only major maritime incident in US history that has not received a public investigation by the US Congress.

“They fear the Israeli and Jewish reactions. Also, I think that there is so much pro-Israel propaganda that many American Jews really believe that the attack was a tragic accident and that any attention to this story comes from anti-Semites. That claim alone is enough to stifle discussion,” says Ennes who was officer-of-the-deck on the bridge the day of the attack.

In his book, Assault on the Liberty, Ennes explained that before the attack he witnessed more than 6 hours of surveillance by Israeli aircraft that circled the USS Liberty thirteen times; sometimes close enough that they “exchanged friendly waves.” The USS Liberty was on a peaceful mission in the area, a safe distance from the fighting, in international waters off the Sinai Peninsula in the Mediterranean Sea. The ship was clearly identified by Israel as a US intelligence ship and officers even heard Israelis recognize the ship as American on their radio frequencies. The ship also had an American flag hoisted high above it.

Ennes is not the only survivor of the attack who insists it was no accident. Every one of the survivors insist it was no accident! They were there. They experienced it. Don't you think they would know the difference? Why would they lie? And why have those survivors been deprived of an opportunity to tell their story to the American People via a formal investigation?
He's not the only survivor of the attack where Israelis in Israeli uniforms and boats and planes tried to sink a US ship to make it look AS IF it were a Muslim attack? So why where there survivors? Who do you think rescued them? Your idea is just ridiculous. Do you even realize the guy you pointed out went on a tour across the country to sell his book? You say there was no investigation when I have already shown you links that prove otherwise. The investigation happened from both countries, and Israel paid millions.

So let's recap: Israel sinks a communications boat, leaving many survivors. Those survivors are rescued by ??? probably Israel, then sent back to America. Israel pays millions of dollars. And somehow you still believe your conspiracy theory even though this guy is trying to sell books? How gullible. I'll believe our government and its investigation over your sell-out.

Forum List

Back