Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

You didn't answer the question, retard. Is it perfectly ok for Walker to hypocritically pay for abortion since winning is everything? Yes or No?
No it's not OK IF....and frankly it is low on the "Believable scale" that he did so. DemoKKKrats sling garbage; frankly I don'y believe it. However, I do know that a few long term posters here who are DemoKKKrats are quite proud of saying that they have done so.

Greg

'I Don't Care': Dana Loesch Says The Quiet Part Out Loud On Abortion
By Conover Kennard — October 5, 2022
Conservative women are the worst, and to prove that point, former NRA spokeswitch and radio host Dana Loesch weighed in on Trump-backed Georgia Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker's latest scandal, calling the woman he allegedly impregnated a "skank." They never throw names at the men that get women pregnant. It's always the woman's fault. And Loesch is one of the worst conservative women I've ever encountered.

This time, Loesch said the quiet part out loud over a bombshell report of Walker paying a $700 check to his girlfriend in 2009 to pay for an abortion.

"Does this change anything?" Loesch said of Walker's newest scandal, not to be confused with his other eleventy bazillion scandals. "Not a damn thing."
"How many times have I said four very important words? These four words: Winning. Is. A. Virtue," she continued.
The quiet part out loud:
"What I'm about to say is in no means a contradiction or a compromise of a principle. And please keep in mind that I am concerned about one thing, and one thing only at this point. I don't care if Herschel Walker paid to abort endangered baby eagles. I want control of the Senate," Loesch said.
"If The Daily Beast's story is true, you're telling me Walker used his money to reportedly pay some skank for an abortion, and Warnock wants to use all of our money to pay a bunch of skanks for abortion," Loesch said.
"I don't know if he did it or not," she added. "I don't even care."
She called Herschel Walker's son a "freak."
This is exactly what I expected when I posted this:

Doubtful he even files the suit. It's just more bullshit.
Knowing the left { as desperately craven as they come } they'll
probably file some kind of leftist lawsuit claiming that
Walker broke some law by voicing his intention to file some lawsuit.
Like that makes him some Black Priviledge Racist.Since the left is
consistent.It's known by the term ... Projection. Accusing yer opposition
of doing what You are doing.Favorite pastime of a majority of
elected Democrats.Latest example... Accusing Putin of doing what
Biden actually warned of.Said would happen.namely making sure the
Nord Stream II pipeline would be gone { done away with }.
Then yesterday a gaggle of Democrats including high position
Cabinet members all confirmed the same drool.That it's 100% certain
that the U.S. had no role in the blowing up of the Nord Stream II pipeline.
Confirming it's Obviously Putin.Citing all the most terrible things Putin
is guilty of.Forgetting that damaging his own Pipeline makes no sense.
What sense would it make.In this one the Democrats got ahead of their
own parachute.They do that a lot.Like if Gas Prices fall It's Biden to the
rescue { his leadership }.If Gas prices Rise it's Putin's fault.
Kinda sums up this daffy Ukraine bidness.Ukraine is the new proxy
that keeps on giving to the Dems.Just Treat Ukraine like a good democrat
and treat Putin as if Trump.Thingy is ... There basically are NO Good Democrats.
It's being proven nearly every day.

Dems?

Here YOU people are...soul for sale...to gain power

You know, you're actually the perfect example of what I'm saying.

There's zero evidence that points to the allegations against Walker being true, yet you fully accept them as completely true. As long as he doesn't take that seat, that's all you care about.

And don't even pretend otherwise...

There's zero evidence that points to the allegations against Walker being true, yet you fully accept them as completely true. As long as he doesn't take that seat, that's all you care about.

This is the Kavanaugh scam 2.0.

Lesh is a racist. He will latch into anything to attack a black man who dares stray from the Dimwinger Plantation.

No it's not OK IF....and frankly it is low on the "Believable scale" that he did so. DemoKKKrats sling garbage; frankly I don'y believe it. However, I do know that a few long term posters here who are DemoKKKrats are quite proud of saying that they have done so.

Greg
But if it is proven? Even Shaun Hannity, the party sycophant, seems to believe the story. He displayed Walker's payment/letter to his girlfriend for the abortion.

So, if it is proven, would you accept that it was not lies and that Walker does not deserve to be voted into office? Yes or No?

But if it is proven? Even Shaun Hannity, the party sycophant, seems to believe the story. He displayed Walker's payment/letter to his girlfriend for the abortion.

So, if it is proven, would you accept that it was not lies and that Walker does not deserve to be voted into office? Yes or No?

Why in hell should he not be voted into office?

During the Clinton years your side defended him saying what a man does in his private life is none of our business. My how things have changed.

Forum List

Back