Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

From a Brian Kilmeade interview

“People see someone sitting here in front of you right now that’s been redeemed,” he continued. “I want America to know I’m living proof you can make mistakes and get up and keep going forward, but you can only do it in this country right here.”

Walker would go on to tout his Christian faith and claim that he now has “a chance to be redeemed,” adding that his opponent, Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock, “doesn’t believe in redemption despite being a minister.”

'He's ADMITTING that the charges are true

“People see someone sitting here in front of you right now that’s been redeemed,” he continued. “I want America to know I’m living proof you can make mistakes and get up and keep going forward, but you can only do it in this country right here.”

Walker would go on to tout his Christian faith and claim that he now has “a chance to be redeemed,” adding that his opponent, Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock, “doesn’t believe in redemption despite being a minister.”

You mean the unproven lie about an abortion?

I think its probably true

and so what?

What he did as a liberal democrat hedonist should not be held against him now

Imagine thinking that you're saving America from Satan.

That must give folks this cool Ecclesiastical White-Out™ for use in any situation. Nothing matters. Just stop Satan.

Cult.

No, he didn’t. Show us where he said he is redeemed for paying for an abortion.

No he never admitted to what you claim you lying leftist loser.

You really have problems with reality and simple things like reading comprehension don’t you Lush? That is not an admission to any of your crap.

No he never admitted to what you claim you lying leftist loser.
Exactly...this hypocrite wants redemption but refuses to admit what he did wrong...

How fucked up is that?

Redemption requires admission of guilt and the promise of doing better going forward....but it STARTS with admission

Hey dipshit...what he asking for redemption FOR?

They are talking about him paying for that abortion
Hey dumbfuck, where does he say what you’re claiming he said? There isn’t any mention of paying for any abortion in there you illiterate clown. Cry harder and keep flailing....

Exactly...this hypocrite wants redemption but refuses to admit what he did wrong...

How fucked up is that?

Redemption requires admission of guilt and the promise of doing better going forward....but it STARTS with admission
It could be true

But without a show of proof it could be a lib lie

Either way, so what?

People change and clearly walker is not the anything-goes, sex crazed lib that he used to be

How fucked up is that?

True, but what if this broad is full of shit? She won't even give out her name.

Forum List

Back